PDA

View Full Version : Aww....

cubby31682
10-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Last night Cubby was so cute. Every night he always 'puts' me to sleep. He lays on my arm and purrs and makes bread right on my neck (which gets kinda sore after a while) well last night I was laying on my back. And Cubby came up laid down on my belly and started making bread on my neck like always. Well before he got done he pushed on my chin so I lifted my head up and he put his head right under my chin they he started making sounds like he was nursing, which he wasn't. I thought it was so cute. He ended up falling asleep there, then when he started to fall off after he started trying to turn over on his side he realized that he was still on me and got up and went and laid down on my legs.

I thought it was so cute and sweet of him to do this. He doesn't normaly lay on my chest like that and then do the bread making along with the nursing sounds. He has never made nusring sounds from what I have heard. Maybe he was just over happy. I don't know.

Katie

carole
10-08-2003, 10:37 PM
Aww how cute, cubby is one lil cutie pie anyhow, cats are the best right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cubby31682
10-08-2003, 10:41 PM
He has never been that sweet until he started taking pills. I still miss the 'old' Cubby but I love being able to love him and pet him when ever I want to now. I don't have to wait for his grumpy self to want some lovings. :D

Katie

ramanth
10-09-2003, 01:54 PM
Awww Cubby! You are just adorable. :)

I love when Logan 'makes buiscuts'.... except when he really decides to kneed in with the claws! :eek: :o :D