View Full Version : Who do you talk to online outside of Pet Talk?

GoldenRetrLuver
10-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Do you chat with any members outside of Pet Talk?

I talk to Amber (camcampup33) everyday!:D Then theres Ashley (binka_nugget), and Jordan (wolfsoul), and Emma (Dogz) and sometimes KayAnn...

What about you? :)

CamCamPup33
10-08-2003, 08:28 PM
my bestest pet talk friend in the whole wide world SwE... no im kidding julie.. Is julie! we talk EVERYDAY on aim.. lol always talking... but we see each other too cause i adopted her as my sister.. lol i talk to emma, nuggey buggey, HASHBROWN!! :D kayann, and a few more people.. but i feel like i ALWAYS talk to liana on aim but its only by pm :D oh and jordan when she is online.. lol :)

Amber
10-08-2003, 08:28 PM
I talk to tykeas_mom on msn, Tiffany, and I talk to Nippers mom (Amanda) and some other people from time to time:)

Pam
10-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Do you mean online or on the phone? I don't have any other online friends other than those I have met here. I have been fortunate enough to be able to speak with several PTers on the phone (K9Karen, Logan, Rachel, Jackie, Sandra and Sasvermont) and have had the privilege of meeting several PTers in person (K9Karen, Sasvermont and lots of folks at Pet Talk PA back in April.) :)

Dogz
10-08-2003, 08:32 PM
*Taps foot* Julie what about me?:( :(

I talk to AMBER (CamCamPup33) ALL THE TIME, *cough* except for right now.. *sends IM* I feel like I can say anything to her.:) I also talk to Jordan when shes on, and Julie.:D That's about it thought, and once in a while I will talk to Katie (iceyshiver21).

Fuzzy317
10-08-2003, 08:35 PM
I used to frequent an online chat room, CyberPetChat. But people went there less and less. I currently don't have that much free time online to chat.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-08-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
*Taps foot* Julie what about me?:( :(

I added you! :) Sorry, I'm so forgetfull..:o

neko1
10-08-2003, 08:37 PM
I don't really talk to anyone :( no one loves me:(

It's hard to chat with people when I'm at work all day:(

Dogz
10-08-2003, 08:38 PM
*You better have Julie, you naughty girl!*:p

I would talk to more people but I don't have everybodys AIM...

Cataholic
10-08-2003, 08:40 PM
Hmmmm...I have talked to Baylee, Jen, John, Molly and Mike, and then, all the people at the Findlay dog park....

Nomilynn
10-08-2003, 08:42 PM
I talk to quite a few people, but I probably talk to Tonya (zippy) and Aly the most.

primabella
10-08-2003, 08:50 PM
I chat with Ash on msn sometimes. I have chatted with Jordan and Meg too, a few times, and I think KayAnn once.
I also talk to a girl that I know from another messageboard pretty often. But only on msn. I wanna get AIM though so I can chat with all of you!

lol Yeah I know Amber, all our PM's are like one after another it feels like chat :p

Dogz
10-08-2003, 08:51 PM
Oh, you should get AIM Liana! It's so much fun when we all start chatting! It wasn't that hard for me to download.:)

primabella
10-08-2003, 08:53 PM
I have downloaded it Emma. It's not that. :p I have just always had to get rid of it before I could chat with anybody.

Anyways eventually I'll get it *muahaha* ;)

tikeyas_mom
10-08-2003, 08:56 PM
I talk to jordan on the phone I also take to ashley, amber, britt, Cathy, Jess and Tina on msn and IM. :D

Dogz
10-08-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by primabella
I have downloaded it Emma. It's not that. :p I have just always had to get rid of it before I could chat with anybody.

Anyways eventually I'll get it *muahaha* ;)

Ohhhh, I get it... I can't wait until you get it all figured out!:D

green_chameleon_girl
10-08-2003, 09:42 PM
only 2 people added me to their msn:( if you want to add me my msn is [email protected]:)

micki76
10-08-2003, 09:56 PM
Lets see... No one in quite a while, but I'll be back on soon! Maybe this weekend I'll feel like chatting again. Just too much going on right now.

But when I do chat it's usually with Amy, Aly, Staci, Naomi, Laura, Kate, Tonya and the other late nighters. :)

Talk to y'all soon! :D

binka_nugget
10-08-2003, 10:29 PM
I talk Jordan, Jynnelle, Julie, Kay and sometimes Amber (if only you were on more lol).

I've talked on the phone with Jordan once. It was weird..LOL Then there's gone doggin' (who doesn't come here anymore)...we're pretty much best friends.

wolfsoul
10-08-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget

I've talked on the phone with Jordan once. It was weird..LOL Then there's gone doggin' (who doesn't come here anymore)...we're pretty much best friends.
Ahaha that was a nerve-racking experience. After that, I was sure things would always be weird. Ahhh we should do that again sometime lol.

I mostly talk to Ashley, Jynnelle, Ash, Julie, Amber, Emma....those are who I mostly talk to. But I talk to other people sometimes too.

Kfamr
10-08-2003, 10:41 PM
Alot of people, lol.:p

slleipnir
10-08-2003, 10:48 PM
Uh..really only Bob and Mik. Everyone else hates me (they do too, but they have such hatred the feel the need to take it out on me via aim :eek: LOL)

K9karen
10-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Logan, Sandra, Pam, Rachel and Jackie (every day best friends). Also, Sue (Sudilar), Candy, Amy (Wolf Q) .And Carole from NZ, and Carrie

CamCamPup33
10-09-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir
Uh..really only Bob and Mik. Everyone else hates me (they do too, but they have such hatred the feel the need to take it out on me via aim :eek: LOL)

Bob we dont love hb do we? no... never... :p HB i solved my problem!! :D :D

Tina
10-09-2003, 10:16 AM
I talk to tikeyas_mom mostly on MSN. I've also talked to Lut a few times on MSN. I've talked to a few other people but not many. Guess nobody likes me:( Just kidding.:)

Samantha Puppy
10-09-2003, 10:29 AM
No one... I'm still pretty new and getting to know people... I hope that'll change soon though.

bluekat
10-09-2003, 01:43 PM
I talk to Amber(not camcam, lol;) ) on msn. I talk to her the most, from the people on PT, the others are never on when I am:p lol

I didn't know that some of you guys had msn, could you add me on your list? please? lol...anyways, my email's in my profile;)

popcornbird
10-09-2003, 02:21 PM
I only talk to PT'ers on PM's mostly..........not MSN. No one knows my MSN. :p :D I have emailed some before, but that was only like twice, when their PM boxes were full. :p

primabella
10-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Oh yes I remember I also chatted on msn with Tina a few times and icyshiver too. But those were like once or twice. lol

Aspen and Misty
10-09-2003, 02:57 PM
I don't talk to anyone from this website :( ::cries:: seems like everyone has there own AIM clicks, hard for me to get in there. :( I only talk to Huneyluvah (I ate a salad the other day, proud aren't you? :p ) .

I do belong to a bunny only board and I talk to one girl constantly on there. We plan on meeting up in state college soon with our bunnies! (can't wait)

Ash

green_chameleon_girl
10-09-2003, 03:22 PM
add me! :D [email protected] Im on MSN right now

bluekat
10-09-2003, 05:07 PM
oh yeah, and I email cocker_luva too, but that doesn't really count as "chatting". But its outside of pettalk though:p

Here's my email:[email protected]
green_chameleon_girl- you're on my list, but you're never on when I am:( :p

Uabassoon
10-09-2003, 08:29 PM
I don't talk to anyone from this website ::cries::

What are you talking about Ash?! We talk on AIM. :)

Aspen and Misty
10-09-2003, 09:04 PM
Yea, thats true, lol!

Ash

green_chameleon_girl
10-09-2003, 09:38 PM
we need to set a time hahahahah:)

Fox-Gal
10-09-2003, 10:22 PM
How despressing to have to say I talk to no one. :(

The husband says I'm anti-social.......I never thought so though. Maybe I just chat better with my pets then people, they always think I'm right. LOL ;) ;)

CathyBogart
10-09-2003, 10:23 PM
I talk to Tikeya's mom and Luckies4me on AIM! :D

tikeyas_mom
10-09-2003, 11:08 PM
I added you to msn [email protected] green chameleon girl :)

wolf_Q
10-09-2003, 11:19 PM
Quite a few people on AIM...

Countrywolf, Kfmar, Zippy-kat, Nomilynn, Aly, ACGAS, YLL, Lovemyshiba, Rubymutt, Uabassoon, Micki76, Crikit, Shais_mom, Zanzanfergie, Kater, and there's many more....

And of course several I talk to in PM too! :)

shais_mom
10-10-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Quite a few people on AIM...

Countrywolf, Kfmar, Zippy-kat, Nomilynn, Aly, ACGAS, YLL, Lovemyshiba, Rubymutt, Uabassoon, Micki76, Crikit, Shais_mom, Zanzanfergie, Kater, and there's many more....

And of course several I talk to in PM too! :)
Yup and I talk to all of these people also.
:)
And 4 dog mother and I meet occasionally at the dog park. I talk to Cincy's mom also, Moosmom, Cataholic, Anna_66. The list goes on!!!
I like to talk to them on AIM b/c I get to know them better!! I wish some people were on AIM more, AHEM Johanna and Anna and Donna!! :) ;)

moosmom
10-10-2003, 08:01 AM
How about a chat tonight everybody, say around 10:30? I have to work till 10. I have Yahoo and aol AIM. My screenname is Mooshoosmom. When I sign on, both my aol and Yahoo buddy lists come up. If you PM me with your screennames, I'll add you to my list.

Hope to see you there!!

I talk to alot of people from PT on AIM. We try to set up chats every once in a while but it's a little difficult cuz some of us are in different time zones. It's a blast!!

shais_mom
10-10-2003, 11:02 AM
I can do that Donna if you promise to stay up until at least midnite! B/c I don't get off work until 1130. :eek:

Cataholic
10-10-2003, 12:56 PM
AND THAT IS WHY I DON'T TALK TO YOU GUYS ON AIM!

Midnight? SHeesh....I am in my 3 REM cycle by then!!! :D

RubyMutt
10-10-2003, 01:28 PM
The PTers I talk to most frequently on AIM are veegan, wolf_Q, Nomilynn, kater, Kfmar, Aly, Uabassoon, Micki76, zippy-kat, Shais_mom, Crikit, and others...

my AIM screen name is 'Fremont Avenue' if you want to chat sometime :D

Sevens
10-10-2003, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't mind chatting with any of you on AIM, however...

I only have ICQ on my computer at home. I am assuming that AIM is AOL Instant Messenger.

My question is...can you use AIM and not be an AOL customer? My husband refuses to sign up for AOL...must be because he's a network engineer/IT person, I dunno. I don't know as much as he does about internet stuff, so I normally let him handle software installations and internet service stuff with our 2 computers.

However, if MSN is another popular one that I can download, I could do that probably with no hassle from him.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.:)

CamCamPup33
10-10-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Sevens

I only have ICQ on my computer at home. I am assuming that AIM is AOL Instant Messenger.

My question is...can you use AIM and not be an AOL customer? My husband refuses to sign up for AOL...must be because he's a network engineer/IT person, I dunno. I don't know as much as he does about internet stuff, so I normally let him handle software installations and internet service stuff with our 2 computers.

However, if MSN is another popular one that I can download, I could do that probably with no hassle from him.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.:)

yep.. aim is just aol instant messenger by it self.. and aol includes it.. get aim!! :p

micki76
10-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Sevens

My question is...can you use AIM and not be an AOL customer? My husband refuses to sign up for AOL

HA! I don't blame him! :p I wouldn't have AOL either!

You can download AIM without having AOL. Just go here (http://www.aim.com/)

Let us know your "handle" so we can add you! I'm micki7600. :)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-10-2003, 04:03 PM
LOL, I have AOL and AIM. :p

My screename is GoldenRetrLuver on both...feel free to IM me anytime anyone ;)

CamCamPup33
10-10-2003, 04:19 PM
Qtpieamber90... :D ;)

bluekat
10-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Wow, AIM is so popular here, at my school almost everyone has msn. But since we're going to have to subscribe to msn soon, maybe I'll download AIM instead:D

neko1
10-10-2003, 05:09 PM
If anyone wants to talk, my aim is Boogly Mas. :)

Foam
10-10-2003, 05:56 PM
I'm Got Cayter for AIM. :)
I used to talk with a bunch of people until my computer broke down in a storm. :o Now I have to use my mom's lappy with no AIM, and I can't download it either because she would get mad for taking up 'so much' room. :o :p
I think we're going to fix it sometime today or this weekend though after she wakes up from her nap. :)

wolfsoul
10-10-2003, 06:52 PM
I'd love to talk to everyone tonight on aim. :) Tikeyas_mom is sleeping over tonight, so we shall have to use different colours for what we say or something lol.

Aspen and Misty
10-10-2003, 07:05 PM
Is that tonight? May I join in???? Melony506 if someone wouldn 't mind inviting me I'd LOVE to chat. Or if anyone just wants to chat feel free to IM me anytime!

Ash

Sevens
10-10-2003, 11:35 PM
Ok, I just joined AIM and I really would like to chat if anybody would like to. My screen name is SevensBG.:)

green_chameleon_girl
10-16-2003, 06:47 PM
go on msn (if you have it) Im online now:) If you want to add me its [email protected]