PDA

View Full Version : Finny's special food! Please read!

TollSettFK
08-27-2001, 08:52 AM
I made my puppy finny a special little "concoction" of food that I give him once a week. I mixed 3/4 cups of dry dog half a very ripe banana, a big, heaping table spoon of peanut butter, and a tablespoon of vegtable oil, and then just ,mashed it all up. Finny fell in love with it. I thought it was healthy for dogs, and he liked it, so Im sticking with it, and it makes his coat nice and shiny.

Logan
08-27-2001, 12:16 PM
Sounds yummy! I love peanut butter and bananas at least! No dog food for me though! :eek: But, Honey and Lilly would love it....but they're on a diet, so no peanut butter for them right now!

I'm glad Finny likes it though. Sounds like you are enjoying him so much! Can't wait to see pictures.

Daisy's Mom
08-28-2001, 01:06 AM
Logan, I agree! Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are one of my favorites! :)

I also can't wait to see pictures of Finny. He sounds adorable!

ilovehounds
08-28-2001, 02:23 PM
Wow that sounds really yummy well = the dog food first :D I think I will try that on Hannah and Copper. They are on pedigree skin and coat right now but I did the grease test someone told me about and its really greasy. Im looking for other food right now, I'll try that once a week with regular dry dog food and see how that works.

Thanks for sharing

and I can't wait to see pics to :D