PDA

View Full Version : October 13th

catmandu
10-08-2003, 09:50 AM
The Lost Cats of Hamilton , Ontario will be having A Canadian Thanksgiving Day PARTEEEE! No expense will be spared. There will be TURKEY , HAM , STEAKS < PREMIUM CAT FOOD AND TREATS! MORE CATNIP TOYS THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A PAW AT! And lots of Beds , Cat Furniture and Lots of Restaurants that we can sneak into. And A BIG BACKYARD to play in! Fun Fun Fun in Canada! Please RSVP < MMMMMMEEEERRRREEEEOOOOWWWW!

Logan
10-08-2003, 09:58 AM
I know two who would love to attend!! Mimi and Butter are saying "yum yum, can we go, Mom??". I will allow it if you promise they will be well supervised!!!!! :)

Edwina's Secretary
10-08-2003, 10:29 AM
If Edwina and Eddie can get there without squabbling too much (pun intended) there is nothing they love as much as a good bird -- especially turkey!!!!

And won't Eddie be jealous when he sees JJJ!!!!

Cataholic
10-08-2003, 02:29 PM
Please count my six in. They always have such a good time at Catmandu's house! And, this time, Minnie will be coming along. She can't wait!

Samantha Puppy
10-08-2003, 02:37 PM
I would love to bring Sherman to that!! It's just too far away... :(

Cataholic
10-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
I would love to bring Sherman to that!! It's just too far away... :(

Oh, you don't travel, it is a virtual party. Just 'put' Sherman on the plane to the lost cat hotel, and Catmandu will see to it that Sherman is picked up, and enjoys all the festivities!!!;)

Samantha Puppy
10-08-2003, 03:58 PM
LOL!! I had no idea it was virtual!! Well then!!! Sherman is definitely in!!

LOL (I'm such a dumb human!)

slick
10-08-2003, 03:59 PM
This is Maximillian speaking. I'm giving that darn Speckles a one-way ticket. She keeps bugging me and I want her out of the way.

This is Speckles: never mind that Max. He stalks me all the time and I would love to have some time away. Besides I want to meet the furrrson who sent me all those lovely gifts, especially the catnip mousie....:) :) Please can I come???

slick
10-08-2003, 04:00 PM

Don't say that. You'll catch on......

Is Sherman bringing a date???

neko1
10-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Count my 4 in!!:)

Cataholic
10-08-2003, 07:56 PM

I think it happens everytime one of us throws a virtual party...he he he....you must have been thinking, "are these people NUTS"?

to which the answer is, YES! :D

Felicia's Mom
10-08-2003, 08:23 PM
Felicia and Beau will be there. :)

Samantha Puppy
10-09-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
I think it happens everytime one of us throws a virtual party...he he he....you must have been thinking, "are these people NUTS"?

to which the answer is, YES! :D I sort of was, though I did think it was very nice and sounded like a blast anyway! :p ;)

Sherman will have to ask his girlfriend, Tigger Lou, if she wants to join. I'll get back to you about the date, slick. ;)

catmandu
10-09-2003, 09:37 AM
Dont Worry about Dates! At this PARTEEE this is plenty for all! And if one of your Cats knows a stray that is HUNGRY , they can come as well! And it is going to be warm on the 13th , so Picnic tables will be set up in the Backyard! And there will be planes for all , no matter where you are. New Fortum Sea Food in little tins! And TURKEY , Roast BEEF and SHRIMPS! MEEEEERRREEIAAAOW!

RedHedd
10-09-2003, 01:03 PM
Mishi and Mitzi will be there too, although I think Mitzi wants to travel alone :rolleyes: Is there room for one more BIG cat?

Killearn Kitties
10-11-2003, 04:35 AM
Sorry we are a bit late in replying, but we'd love to come! We can bring our racetrack too, if the boys would like to try it out.

PayItForward
10-11-2003, 04:49 AM
Ours would like to come and can they bring Mr Stray?

(As he needs to stretch those legs after being stuck in our spare room so long.)

PS. Can you get some cream cheese in for Bramble.....she loves cream cheese :D

catcrazylady
10-11-2003, 11:23 AM
Ok, now I got the hang of it!! My 9 have their costumes and are ready to come!! The furball crew would love to join the party!!!! They say thanks for the invite!

Yes, I must admit that for a moment I thought you all were crazy!

carole
10-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Ash and Lexie had so much fun last time, they will be sure to be there, they will be leaving on their virtual plane in time to make it to the cats hotel, they might even bring some kiwi pavlova with them, i am sure you guys would love all the whipped cream on top. YUM YUM.

krazyaboutkatz
10-12-2003, 12:58 AM
My four guys will be there too. Storm loves turkey so I hope you'll have plenty. :)

rg_girlca
10-12-2003, 01:21 AM
Yes, I must admit that for a moment I thought you all were crazy! [/B][/QUOTE]

YES, crazy and loving it.:D Actually I come here just to keep my sanity. LOL

When Buddy heard about this, he had Katie, Mooky & Chipper on there way so fast, they didn't know what hit them.:eek:
After all, more turkey for Mr. Buds.:D
See you soon guys.

Around what time should we expect them all back Catmandu?

carole
10-12-2003, 02:55 AM
Yes Gary thats a good question, Ash has a habit of staying out late, don't want him to miss his plane home lol.:D

catmandu
10-12-2003, 09:44 AM
Actually rg_girlca and carole , once the Food is gone and the toys played with , mn after the Cats have met everyone , they get homesick for thier Home and thier people! They usually start to leave Noon Tuesaday and are almost always home in an hour! Full of Turkey or Steak and a Good Time!

amoore
10-12-2003, 10:09 AM
i love the pictures of your cats , i have a siamese also ,he has been rattle snake bit twice and has lived ,but i think after he got bit the last time , right behind the ear that he has lost some of his hearing . so now i don't let him go outside . sunny is his name ,he is very sweet and has a habbit of sitting on the arms of couches like a beanie baby . i would love to see moore pictures of your siamese cats and the others to .

Steffi N
10-12-2003, 10:31 AM
Lovable did behave himself at Inka's party, and he hasn't had turkey for a while, so he will be coming. :)

Amber
10-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Since Maggie is Very new to the kitty side. Maggie still wants to go! Count her in!

RedHedd
10-12-2003, 12:46 PM
Mitzi says I'm ready to go now, mom, Is this how I get sent to a virtual party? Beam me up, Scotty! :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/pa8a633d94ae6ab1e0ab7f687de9c43cd/fadaf36a.jpg

RedHedd
10-12-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Yes, I must admit that for a moment I thought you all were crazy!

Oh darn, she's figured us out :D

amoore
10-12-2003, 02:03 PM
thankyou for showing these pretty pictures of your cats . is she a calico ?

RedHedd
10-13-2003, 04:55 PM
Yes, I call her a tortie calico, my little voluptuous bundle of fluff! :D

catcrazylady
10-13-2003, 05:28 PM
Maggie Sue is ready to go!! She can't wait to meet Mitzi! They have a lot in common! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid83/pec90c69de7d11fbd23beb669bb0c0cd7/fad578b8.jpg

Barbara
10-14-2003, 07:19 AM
It looks as if the party has taken place -and now I have an explanation why there were no cats at home when I arrived yesterday after a week at Frankfurt Bookfair. Are they on their way back?

Did they behave?

I hope they didn't tell all the gossip about human behavior to Eddie and Edwina:eek:

amoore
10-14-2003, 07:37 AM
maggie sue is beautiful ! what is her personality like? she looks like she would be sweet natured . :)

catmandu
10-14-2003, 09:26 AM
The Partee is over for another Year. And everyones Cats must have Great Homes , as they all got HOMESICK , and wanted to go EARLY> So the Jets and Buses came and your Cats should be HOME about 4 in the Morning at the latest. Everyone seemed to have a GREAT TIME , and Edwina and JJJ3 were reunited. And all the Cats were so kind to Petrushka , making sure that she had her Chicken Breast and Steak! All in All MMMWWERROOOOEEEOOOWWWW!

amoore
10-14-2003, 10:32 AM
do you have more pictures of your cats ? those are pretty cats in the group pictures . would like to see more of them , and their names . :)

slick
10-14-2003, 12:33 PM
Well!!!! I for one want to know what on earth went on at that parteeee!!!! Speckles came home this morning and immediately went to sleep. Did you guys keep her up all night?? And it seems that the food there was much to her liking and now she won't touch any breakfast.:eek: :eek:

carole
10-14-2003, 03:10 PM
Lexie and Ash had a ball, poor old Ash he is tuckered out, and lexie cannot wait until next year, being a bit of a party girl and all, hope everyone enjoyed the kiwi pavlova with all the yummy whipped cream.
Yep the jet-set here are all happy and tummies full.

rg_girlca
10-14-2003, 06:32 PM
I hope my guys and gal behaved themselves.
They must have had a grand old time as Katie hasn't stop talking since she got home.

Thanks catmandu.

Felicia's Mom
10-14-2003, 08:25 PM
Thanks Catmandu for the party. Beau and Felicia both enjoyed themselves and are looking foreward to next year.
I hope they behaved.