PDA

View Full Version : My Boss' Birthday Cake

Tonya
10-08-2003, 07:01 AM
I had to practice the litter box cake on somebody before the party. hehe. I think I used the wrong cookies, I wasn't happy with the "litter".

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/EB/31/TonyaPierce/1/15.jpg

Tonya
10-08-2003, 07:03 AM
Here's a full size picture if you feel like clicking. I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. :rolleyes:

anna_66
10-08-2003, 07:10 AM
I think it looks pretty good (or should I say "bad";) ).

ramanth
10-08-2003, 08:12 AM
:eek: :D I've never HEARD of such a thing!! Can I have the recipe!?

That is so ....so....funny!!!

lovemyshiba
10-08-2003, 09:25 AM
eeeeeeewwwwww!!!!

I think it looks, um, gross!! But I mean that as a compliment!!!!

Cataholic
10-08-2003, 11:21 AM
It looks so real and GROSS! I think it turned out really, really well!!!!!

luckies4me
10-08-2003, 11:34 AM
Ewww lol.

slick
10-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Looks great!! I'd eat it, but then again, I've eaten jellyfish.....

bluekat
10-08-2003, 04:21 PM
ohhh, looks Delicious!!!:D:D:D I want to make that cake, lol:D :p

Uabassoon
10-08-2003, 05:11 PM
Ewww, that looks so nasty, it's great! My friend and I are going to try making litter box cake soon, we think it looks like fun.

Tonya
10-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Well, everyone got a kick out of it. They all stared at it for a few minutes and made me swear that the litter box was brand new. One guy was totally disgsted and mad about it. But he's always a jerk. lol.

anna_66
10-08-2003, 06:39 PM
Glad it was a hit Tonya (well...except to the jerk;) )

slick
10-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
One guy was totally disgsted and mad about it. But he's always a jerk. lol.
What a party pooper :D :D

dukedogsmom
10-08-2003, 06:48 PM
That is so funny! I want the recipe. Going to do it for Thanksgiving or Christmas at work. It'll be great!

neko1
10-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Looks great! And I love the poop hanging off the edge.:p

Tonya
10-08-2003, 09:44 PM
I work outdoors, so we are just in the office in the morning and afternoon for a few minutes...When I came back in this afternoon, everything was eaten except the poopie hanging over the side...

I couldn't resist. I hung it on the "disgusted jerk's" paper bin. We all sat quietly and waited for him to notice. He got all mad and walked away. We were like "Where'd he go?" He comes back with toilet paper, picks it up with the toilet paper and threw it away. He's all I don't care if that's just a tootsie roll, that's disgusting!

lmao! :D I am evil.

CamCamPup33
10-09-2003, 08:51 AM
YUCKY! lol :eek: i dont think i would even eat it.. LOL its cute in a kinda gross way.. LOL good idea :D :p

G.P.girl
10-09-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Tonya

I couldn't resist. I hung it on the "disgusted jerk's" paper bin. We all sat quietly and waited for him to notice. He got all mad and walked away. We were like "Where'd he go?" He comes back with toilet paper, picks it up with the toilet paper and threw it away. He's all I don't care if that's just a tootsie roll, that's disgusting!

lol:D :D
what a jerk! i wonder what his problem is?:rolleyes:
hehe. i would've done the same thing. toiletpaper?? come on!:rolleyes: lol

pitc9
10-09-2003, 10:12 AM
Gross!!!!!! That looks sooooooooo gross, it looks awsome.... but GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Funny what you did to the "jerk"..... still smiling about that!!)

Gross Gross..... gross.......

lynnestankard
10-09-2003, 03:20 PM
That's sooooo disgusting Tonya - Good on You Gal!!

The Jerk actually used toilet paper to remove the 'poop'!! lmao!!

Lynne

ramanth
10-09-2003, 03:29 PM
Glad it was a hit.

Now where is that recipe!?!? :D

Cinder & Smoke
10-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Now where is that recipe!?!? :D

Kim ~

Check on this thread...
Should I make the Litterbox Cake? (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35320)

Recipe there and links to other Litterbox Cake posts.

;)

Tonya
10-09-2003, 09:55 PM
1 SPICE or GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX
1 WHITE CAKE MIX
1 pkg WHITE SANDWICH COOKIES
1 large pkg VANILLA INSTANT PUDDING MIX
GREEN FOOD COLORING
12 small TOOTSIE ROLLS
1 new KITTY LITTER BOX
1 new KITTY LITTER BOX LINER
1 new POOPER SCOOPER

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in blender, they tend to stick, so scrape often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. [*** see below]

To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix using a fork or shake in a jar.

When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. You probably won't need all of the pudding, mix with the cake and "feel" it, you don't want it soggy, just moist; gently combine.

Line new, clean kitty litter box. Put mixture into litter box.

Put three unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly.

Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls and bury in mixture.

Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly over the top, this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

Heat remaining Tootsie Rolls, 3 at a time, in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
**This is my addition--only spread 5 of the remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box; sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs.**

Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around.

Serve with a new pooper scooper.

http://www.kidskuisine.com/images/recipe/104.jpg

smokey the elder
10-11-2003, 03:01 PM
This is great! I wonder how the folks at Boehringer would react? :D

popcornbird
10-11-2003, 03:02 PM
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *cough cough* *cough cough* DISGUSTING! I refuse to eat it! :p ;) ;)

isis
10-11-2003, 03:40 PM
I just love that cake!!I want to make it one day,it's so funny!!:D :p

lynnestankard
10-11-2003, 04:10 PM
He he he - I showed Don the picture and he nearly fainted! When I told him what it was - he couldn't believe it!!

Lynne

Foam
10-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Ahahaha! LOL! Yummy, I'll have to make that sometime! I hope your boss is a cat person! :D;)