PDA

View Full Version : Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit

jazzcat
10-07-2003, 04:37 PM
I just got this off another message board. Too funny!

Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a gazillion dollars for college, if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

bluekat
10-07-2003, 05:16 PM
I love that!:D I guess I'll make a copy and frame it up and hang it on the wall for everyone to see:D
Its so true:p

Miss Meow
10-07-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
...2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.

Ha ha ha! :D

Fuzzy317
10-07-2003, 06:08 PM
So true :D

Uabassoon
10-07-2003, 06:23 PM
LOL that's cute.

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-08-2003, 02:52 AM
That is so cute! I'm saving it for future reference!

Tonya
10-08-2003, 07:14 AM
I would like to take those rules, get them put on an attractive bronze plaque or something and hang it RIGHT by my door. I get so tired of people making fun of my "zoo".

We have one of those pet hair rollers sitting right by the door. I tell the guests "Quit yer bi$c$in, I'll roll you off on your way out." lol.

jazzcat
10-08-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
I would like to take those rules, get them put on an attractive bronze plaque or something and hang it RIGHT by my door. I get so tired of people making fun of my "zoo".

We have one of those pet hair rollers sitting right by the door. I tell the guests "Quit yer bi$c$in, I'll roll you off on your way out." lol.

Great idea. I think I'll do that too. My mother-in-law is the worst about giving me 'the look' as she brushes herself off. It doesn't matter if there is any hair on her or not she still has to make a big deal.

catmandu
10-08-2003, 09:31 AM
More rules: The Cats have first dibs on the chairs. They also have the right to sample everything in the bowls. Dont worry , their mouths are much cleaner than yours! And there is to be no crticism of the Moose The Magnificent , you are not in such great shape that you can talk!Andyou Will hurt his feelings!

bluekat
10-08-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
More rules: The Cats have first dibs on the chairs. They also have the right to sample everything in the bowls. Dont worry , their mouths are much cleaner than yours! And there is to be no crticism of the Moose The Magnificent , you are not in such great shape that you can talk!Andyou Will hurt his feelings!

LOL:D

krazyaboutkatz
10-08-2003, 10:42 PM
LOL These are great. :D