PDA

View Full Version : new here

sirrahbed
10-07-2003, 07:43 AM
Hi all - am new here and learning how to do some of the things like attach pictures. Someone suggested imagestation so I have worked on an album there. I have had many cats over the years but our last geriatric died in April - so I quickly went to a shelter and adopted this brother and sister! Both are hardly kittens any longer and I have only had one kitten before - all others were rescued adults. But TWO! It was wild and still is. They are Emily Dickinson and TS Eliot. Eliot is Mr. Macho and very affectionate but ONLY if he is in the mood. Emily is sweet, loving and ready to cuddle anytime. Both are attached to each other - in fact they could only be adopted as a pair because when fostered - Eliot was despondent. I was thrilled to have them both!!
Come see my favorite pet photos! (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288999493)
This is my attempt to link to my album - will see if it works!! :)

trinity
10-07-2003, 08:53 AM
The picture titled "Hug" is the most adorable one of the bunch....I love pictures like that. ANd I would say the album worked. Good job! You have beautiful fur babies and fur grandbabies....

neko1
10-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Great pictures!! Eliot looks like my Neko:)

catmandu
10-07-2003, 09:44 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk , and that is about the best thing thatyou can do to give those Cats a second chance! Bless you for Caring!

catlover4ever
10-07-2003, 09:44 AM
Welcome to PT. Your babies are adorable. Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

P.S. I love the yawning picture.

HayleyRosie
10-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Your furkids are absolutely adorable.

krazyaboutkatz
10-08-2003, 12:35 AM
Welcome again to Pet Talk. Your furkids are adorable. I'm so glad that you were able to adopt both of them. :)