PDA

View Full Version : glorious Grace

sasha the cat
10-07-2003, 02:48 AM
What a glorious gift you are, sweet Grace. Mew, your purrents darling male cat at RB must be so proud of you, helping your purrents heal. April 10, 1999 is a very special day because that day you were born -- instantly making the world a much better place.

Mew, Grace you are an angle cat because you can accept other kitties coming into your Palace. Your , MeowMommy has stolen my heart! I'm a rescued kitty so humans who do do rescue work are very special to me, Purrrrrrrrrrr. Kisses to your MeowMommy from me!

tatsxxx11
10-07-2003, 09:31 AM
One of our own?? Cat of the Day?? Oh Grace, what an honor it is to meet you sweetheart!:) I'v fallen in love with that beautiful, round, tabby face and those sparkling, golden saucer eyes! I see innocene in that expression AND just a wee tad of mischieviousness too!;) You've brought so much joy, love and laughter into your family's life, and all the while, welcoming each and every new fur sibling with an open heart and paw! What a girl! Glorious doesn't begin to describe you amazing Grace!! Congratulations to you and your proud and adroing family on this your much deserved day of honor and recognition! Yay, Grace, Cat of the Day!!! Bask in the spotlight, cutie pie and have a wonderful day of celebration!!

catmandu
10-07-2003, 09:41 AM
Grace, the Library cat club just loves your coloring and think that you are one of the most Beautiful cats to grace Cat Of The Day! And so say all of us Gorgeous Grace COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Grace
How beautiful you are!!! You look a lot like my cat, Grandma. I was so pleased to see your sweet self as our Cat of the Day today. Congratulations, sweetie. Enjoy your day!!!:D

rg_girlca
10-07-2003, 12:58 PM
What a beautiful girl you are Grace. Such pretty eyes.
It's so nice to hear you don't complain when your mommy brings in other furbabies who need her also. Your mommy is an angel in disguise. Did you know that Grace? Yes, i'm sure you do.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
I know you are going to get lots of lovings and treats on your special day.

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-07-2003, 01:04 PM
Congrats Grace on being our extra special COTD. You are a real beauty, with such a pretty name!

Hope you get loads of special luvvies and treats on your extra-special day!

I am so glad you have found a wonderful forever home, where you are loved and appreciated! And I am glad that you have a kind heart, to welcome the other kitties into your home!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses:D

iloverat
10-07-2003, 02:00 PM
Amazing Grace, indeed!!! Besides being beautiful on the outside, it is obvious that you have a most loving and giving soul. You helped heal your mommy's broken heart when her other baby moved to RB and now you let other lost furbabies move into your territory to get the care they so desperately need. You are an amazing kitty and you have a true angel of a mommy doing rescue work. BIIIIIIG hugs and nosekisses to you, dear Grace (and hugs to your mom, too:) ). Congratulations on being COTD!!

Dan Holder
10-07-2003, 02:12 PM
A classic tabby with a great personality. Seems a shame she ever had to go to the shelter to begin with, but it turned out to be the best.

Jax
10-07-2003, 03:05 PM
Those big ole eyes are so sweet and beautiful. What a lovely kitty cat.
Congrats to sweet Grace, Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Vio&Juni
10-07-2003, 03:24 PM
Congrats dear Grace! What a beautiful girl you are!

Congratulations to your mommy too! I hope all the kitties will celebrate with you!

catland
10-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Congratuations Grace - I could look at your picture all day! Have a great day as our COTD:D

Bari_d
10-07-2003, 04:09 PM
Grace, you look sooooooo soft and lovable...no wonder your meowmi loves you so...you are so affectionate! It is a pleasure to meet you and read your story..right place/right time/right cat! Catgratulations, you are a purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Amber
10-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Aww Grace you are a cutie! You remind me of my very first pet cat mindy. who is at the RB

I attached the pic below

judymin61
10-07-2003, 04:58 PM
:) Aw Grace,
You stole my heart! You have my dearly departed mom's name and your birthday is one day after mine:D You are so pretty I love your coloring you look a bit ticked too:D Congratulations Grace on your special day!:D

catcrazylady
10-07-2003, 06:14 PM
I am so in love with those big green eyes! What a pretty girl! She does have the spirited look in those eyes. I bet she is wonderful to live with!

beachbabe4ever
10-07-2003, 09:32 PM
Grace, you look like a beautiful angel cat! And it sounds like you are one! You sound like a very special kitty and your owner is very luckey to have a cat like you and im very happy you found a loving home! Congrats on cat of the day! P.S. I love your eyes, very pretty

LMigliore
10-07-2003, 09:53 PM
All cats are graceful, but Grace is grace herself. What a beautiful and loving tabby.

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2003, 10:48 PM
Grace, you sure are gorgeous. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D I'm so glad that you found the purrfect home and were able to comfort your meowmie in her time of need. :)