PDA

View Full Version : Blackie has gone home!

Glacier
10-06-2003, 08:28 PM
My friend from work adopted Blackie this afternoon. She is just thrilled with him and was happy as could be to jump in her truck! She didn't tell her boys that she was bringing home a dog tonight. There will be some happy kids in that house tonight! Blackie will have everything he deserves--a nice warm, loving home to spend his golden years in!

Shelteez2
10-06-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Glacier
My friend from work adopted Blackie this afternoon. She is just thrilled with him and was happy as could be to jump in her truck! She didn't tell her boys that she was bringing home a dog tonight. There will be some happy kids in that house tonight! Blackie will have everything he deserves--a nice warm, loving home to spend his golden years in!

Awesome!!!!
So was that your fastest foster turnover or what? *S*

Glacier
10-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Pretty much--once I was walking out of the shelter with a pupper as a couple walked in and said that was the dog they wanted. I don't really count Willow as a foster since she never even got in my truck! LOL

My husband just said this is the first time I haven't lied to him about a foster being here "for just a few days". :p The last time I said that, Kira was here for almost four months. 14 months later, Delta and Antare are still here, Chase has been here for over 3 months....