PDA

View Full Version : Just need to Vent...

GoldenRetrLuver
10-06-2003, 03:55 PM
This is just a long vent...

Okay, a few days ago I found out my neighboors had puppies. They have 2 chihuahuas, one of them I wouldn't be surprised if they bought it from a pet store (it does NOT look like a normal chihuahua) and the other one looks like a chihuahua mutt. They have NO CLUE about breeding!! They *used* to have a pit bull mix and a dalmation that they bred constantly (just about every time the pit bull went into heat) and they kept the dalamation, tied up, :mad: and sold the puppies at GARAGE SALES. :( :mad: UGH. The female pit was aggresive, BTW due to lack of attention. They got rid of both, the pit and the dalmation a few years ago. NOW, they have the 2 chihuahuas, and I'm afraid the same fate holds for them. :( The puppies are kept OUTSIDE, on the patio, while the mom nurses them. Isn't that sad???! :(:mad: My mom told me they had 3 puppies, but one must have died, since now there are only 2. The pups do NOT look like normal, purebred chihuahuas. I WANT to explain to them about responsible breeding, but my mom just tells me it's their own decision if they want to breed or not. (Plus, they do not know good engish.) Nobody backs me up! :( They are the same kids who throw rocks and crap over our wall into the backyard, trying to intentionally hit Molly and Daisy!!
I want to go over there, even if my parents don't agree to it. How would I explain it too them? I remember Ashley posting that thread about breeding, but I doubt they would understand it.....

UGH. :mad::(

Dogz
10-06-2003, 04:17 PM
UGH! People sometimes (a lot of the times):rolleyes: We should find out some way for you to make this whole long speech to tell them about all of the homeless pets in the world, how they should spay or neuter, or at LEAST let the puppies come inside. Let's just make up this whole long speech, and try to make them listen to the whole thing... we can figure something out right guys?;)