PDA

View Full Version : Esme

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-06-2003, 06:33 AM
Esme, what a beautiful girl you are. I love your colouring - and you look so fluffy and cuddly.

I am really glad that you are no longer a stray, and have found a wonderful forever family who love you so much! Please stay inside and stay safe - it is MUCH more fun to enjoy the birdies and bunnies from the comfort of your house!

Hope you have a wonderful day on your special day, and get loads of extra treats and luvvies!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses:D

Cataholic
10-06-2003, 06:40 AM
Esme,
What a beauty you are! I am so glad you found such a loving forever home, and were rescued from 'strayhood', as all kitties should be. You live in the lap of luxury, and I hope today is extra special for you!

catmandu
10-06-2003, 09:24 AM
Esme , you have absolutely the most unique and gorgeous Coloring! I ahve seen Many Cats , but none with all that Gold and suchunique markings. Esme , you are one of the most striking Cats that I have ever seen!Esme the Electric Cat COTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jax
10-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Look at that beeeeeautiful cat from Maryland!! What a pretty girl you are with your ticked fur and gorgeous face! Congrats to Esme, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

RedHedd
10-06-2003, 10:44 AM
OMG! What a beauty you are Esme! I have never seen a tortie Maine Coon! WOWEE Does that mean that you have the combination of tortitude and Maine Coon Gooniness? Must be lots of furry fun in your house! ;) Enjoy your day of fame as our Monday COTD!

mysophiecat
10-06-2003, 11:03 AM
Your are georgeous - but tell your mom that you are a carmel tortieshell - not a calico. My baby is the exact coloring as you - but she is much timer.

sasha the cat
10-06-2003, 11:08 AM
Ahhhhhhh, Esme -- your beauty is awesome and your sweetness is typical of darling calico cats! Mew, my KatMa would love to snuggle with you but, mew-mew, I might just get a bit jealous if another pussycat snuggles with my KatMa or my PawPaw!

Mew, I hope Hobbes & Harley came to love you and that you have fond memories of them. Mew, when your purrents lost Halo it must have been sooooooo sad to lose their little girl! But then the essense of Esme entered their lives and how lucky can purrsons get -- having a sweet one like you enter their lives?

Your purrsons obviously love you the way my KatMa & PawPaw adore me...and that is what every pet deserves. Have a wonderful day today, beautiful Esme.

Stay inside. I was once an abandoned stray too & at first I resisted staying inside. But love, kisses, hugs, warm beds and nice window views of the world convinced me inside is safer & better.

felinefriend
10-06-2003, 11:28 AM
Wow, Esme, you are elegant and gorgeous!! Your Maine Coon coat is soooo unique, like a calico and tortishell mixture all rolled into one beautiful ball of fluff!!! I would love to pet you! You sound like you have such a fun and loving purr-sonality, and I am so honored to have met you this morning! Congratulations, Esme!!! :cool: :) :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-06-2003, 12:10 PM
Esme
How lovely you are for sure! You are what I call an fall cat - all different shades and colors like the fall leaves. I love fall cats. I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving forever home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

Bari_d
10-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Lovely girl, I have never seen a kitty with your coloring! What a beauty! You are soooo wonderful, and I am so happy we got to see (meet) you today!!! Do stay inside...that is the only safe place for lovely ladies such as yourself! So glad you have such a loving home - be happy, pretty Esme - you are very, very special!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

tatsxxx11
10-06-2003, 01:49 PM
Esme, what a lovely and poetic name you have, so befitting a creature of such beauty! Your coloring, your markings, are breathtaking! You are truly one in a million, Esme!:) I'm so sorry to hear your brothers Hobbes and Harley have passed. But I'll just bet they're looking down from the RB this very moment, so proud to see their sweet sister honored here today! You were heaven sent, dear Esme and every day your family must feel so blessed to have such a beautiful, sweet and cuddly kitty to warm their days...and their nights!;) What a wonderful tale of rescue and love!! Congratulations to you stunning Esme, Cat of the Day!!:)

Dan Holder
10-06-2003, 04:56 PM
What an unusually pretty cat. A warm, purring kitty certainly is a pleasure on cool nights, and she does look like a serious snuggler. Good luck.

gini
10-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Esme, what a lovely girl to grace our screens today.

Congratulations on your honor today. Oh, I know you want to go outside, but what would Mom and Dad do without you?

Stay indoors where it is nice and warm - and enjoy all of the love you are given.