PDA

View Full Version : Breeze went to school with me!

Aspen and Misty
10-05-2003, 10:01 PM
On Firday I was aloud to bring in Breeze for her first day of work! Yay! She did WONDERFUL!! All the teachers said how much of a joy it was to have her there and that she is welcome back anytime. You won't beleave how laid back this girl is! She slept the whole day or just looked around. My Principle told the teachers that there was (not trying to be raciest or anything here) Going to be a new student Named Bree who was Black in the 9th grade. All the teachers were like, ok and went on with life, lol. Well when I showed up with Breeze there like O so thats who he was talking about LOL! They all loved her, even Mrs. Hillyard my Spanish teacher, who doesn't even like Kids :p she is like come back anytime Breeze! Maybe you can teach the kids something, LOL.

So it all went well. She was sooo wonderful! I can't wait to take her in again.

Ashley

Uabassoon
10-05-2003, 10:30 PM
Sounds like Breeze had a great day at school! I want to see pictures next time :)

anna_66
10-06-2003, 07:05 AM
That's so cool, I didn't know you could even take her to school:D
I'm glad she's doing so well, guess this was really what she was meant to do!

Aspen and Misty
10-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Yay! We got her Jacket today! I'm off to giant (grocery store) we have umm shopping, yes shopping we MUST do :p ;)

Ash

ps: I took in the contract and medical info to my school so the let her go in before we got her jacket.

dukedogsmom
10-06-2003, 05:01 PM
What a great school day! Wish I could take Duke to work. Would make the day so much more pleasant. Glad you had fun.

bluekat
10-06-2003, 05:05 PM
It must be fun to bring your pet to school:) But I know that I can never bring Blueberry to school. First of all, our school doesn't allow ANY kind of animal inside, and also, Blueberry would get so scared and he just would not stay in the same lace for long.

tatsxxx11
10-06-2003, 06:33 PM
Ash, you must have been SO proud! It sounds like you and Breeze are doing a great job; what a good pup! I'll bet all the kids loved her! And now that she has her vest, she's "official!" Great job! Let us know how she did at the supermarket...a Lab around all that food!!:eek: :D