PDA

View Full Version : Darling Dufas!

Aimyloo
10-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Such a pretty kitty! There is nothing wrong at all with being big and beautiful, which you are! Congrats on being the Cat of the day, you deserve all your glory!

Jax
10-05-2003, 02:45 AM
Dear beautiful, er, Dufus - you are one seriously gorgeous kitty. You have such wonderful blue eyes and milky white fur! Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
10-05-2003, 04:22 AM
That's a beautiful kitty, and she does have a contented look on her face. Half a cup of health food a day? Well, she's Cat Of The Day, so get out the Fancy Feast Crab Dinner. If she already weighs twenty pounds, how much bigger can she get. anyway? Doesn't look like it in the photo.

10-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Aw, an all white kitty!! Congrats to our COTD!!!:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-05-2003, 07:23 AM
Dear Dufus! What a cutie-pie you are! It sounds like you were a real little mischeif-maker in your kitten days - to have earned such a name!

I love your pure white fur and pretty blue eyes! You are very pretty!

Congrats on being our Big and Beautiful Cat of The Day! Hope you have a wonderful celebration with lots of luvvies and treats on your special day!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses:D

Steffi N
10-05-2003, 07:31 AM
Dufas, you are one big beautiful girl. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.

Pam
10-05-2003, 08:17 AM
Dufas your humans are so right! You do have a beautiful face and the rest of you (all 20 lbs.) is beautiful too. I have a white kitty named Andy but he doesn't have your sky blue eyes! Congratulations on your special day today Dufas! What a pretty girl you are! ;)

tatsxxx11
10-05-2003, 09:12 AM
Hi there beautiful Dufas!! You know, I have a big, white kitty too, Mr. B! He's around 10 yrs. old and is, shall we say, a big on the hefty side, weighing in at a scale tipping 17 lbs. Like you, his weight is carefully monitored by our vet. I hear you're having trouble shedding those extra lbs?? Well, some of us girls are just born to be big, bold and beautiful!:) And your personality is as sparkling and bright as your blue, blue eyes! Wow, what a lucky family to have such a fabulous feline to love and what an awesome Sunday Cat of the Day honoree you are!!:) Congratulations to you sweet, adorable Dufus! Have a wonderful day celebrating your "top cat" honorsl!:)

sasha the cat
10-05-2003, 09:14 AM
Meeow Dufas,

You are a very lovely girl cat -- such sleek white fur. We're so happy to know you are not deaf.

So, you have one ittybitty little fault -- food -- but at ten years old you look fine so don't stress over it!

Just so long as you do exercise and stay at 1/2 cup a day, your should continue on in good health.

Have a wonderful day with the purrsons, celebrating the honour of being COTD.

catmandu
10-05-2003, 09:47 AM
Like my Big Pals Moose The Magnificent and Jovial Juke Joint Joseph , being a Big Cat meand that there is a LOT More of You to Love , Dufas! And all kittens are Dufases , that is a reason that they are so loved. Best Wishes from My Big Cats , Delightful Dufas COTD!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RedHedd
10-05-2003, 11:02 AM
Me-OW! Dufas, what a beautiful COTD you are this Sunday morning. My Big Boy Mishi is aiming for 20 lbs. :rolleyes: How'd ya do it? :D

rg_girlca
10-05-2003, 11:18 AM
You are a big beautiful girl Dufas. I just love your name and your gorgeous blue eyes.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

Hope you get something special on your special day.

Cataholic
10-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Dear Dufus,
Well, your name aside, I think you are just beautiful! Your fur seems like the plushest of plush, and that face with those blue eyes are just mesmerizing! I hope your day is just Purrfect!!

shais_mom
10-05-2003, 12:52 PM
What a gorgeous big white Boy!!!
Congratulations on your day!!

Dindin
10-05-2003, 01:11 PM
Dufas! You are really a wonderful cat - such eyes!!!
CATgratulations for being COTD!!!
From all of us
:D :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-05-2003, 01:31 PM
Dufas
You certainly do have a pretty face but the rest of you is just as stunning. There is just more of you to love and cuddle. You look very happy! I enjoyed meeting you today. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

beachbabe4ever
10-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Dufas you are such a cute kitty!!! And your fur is so white! Of course your blue eyes make u even more beautiful! Congrats on Cat of the Day!:D

gini
10-05-2003, 03:31 PM
The very first cat that ever owned me was just as white as you are, and he had blue, blue eyes.

Dufas, he would have fallen head over heels in love with you, just as I have.

Blue-eyed, white cats do not always HAVE to be deaf and it brings such joy to know that you are not. My boy was not deaf either.

You are just magnificent and I would love to plant some extra kisses on your beautiful head.

Enjoy every minute of the day as you shine in the spotlight.

alnomars
10-05-2003, 09:37 PM
My cat Alice is also white with blue eyes and not deaf. Here's a photo. I think she's a beauty, too!

judymin61
10-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Aw Dufas,
You are lovely!:) All white cat, so pretty! So what if you are a little heavy, just as long as you are healthy! Congratulations on being todays COTD!:D

Bari_d
10-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Dufas, sorry I missed you yesterday - never made to COTD on Sunday! You are very, very pretty! Good luck on your diet...we want you to live for many years yet! You have a purrrfectly adorble face...and very silky, shiny furrrrr - very beautiful!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride