PDA

View Full Version : Lately..

Kfamr
10-04-2003, 09:25 PM
It seems as if everyone's losing someone or something.
Almost every other post is about someone who's lost another.

I think it's time to hug those you hold close to your heart -- whether it be human, canine, feline, scaled or featherd.
You never know when it's their time. :(

slleipnir
10-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Well said..:(

GoldenRetrLuver
10-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Well said. I hug Daisy and Molly all the time, because you never know when it's their time to leave...and when they do, you can't help but feel you didn't do something right. :(

dukedogsmom
10-04-2003, 09:33 PM
If I could, I would stay home with Duke instead of work. It sure is a lot more fun but not as profitable, unfortunately. Wish I could figure out how to work at home.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-04-2003, 09:46 PM
I totally agree Kay. It's so sad.

I wanna say how much you guys mean to me, we never know when we could lose eachother. You guys are the coolest, some of my best friends. I hope we don't lose eachother, I love every one of you to pieces.

green_chameleon_girl
10-04-2003, 09:53 PM
I lost somebody on October 1 2003 My sister (Tweety_Pie) wont let me tell you who or anything sorry:(

popcornbird
10-05-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
I lost somebody on October 1 2003 My sister (Tweety_Pie) wont let me tell you who or anything sorry:(

Why? :( I'm so sorry about your loss. :(

You're absolutely right Kay. Actually, we just went to a friend's house, and my mom's friend said she told us to come because she just found out that her 23 year old nephew died of kidney failure today, and she couldn't get a hold of herself, so she thought inviting us over would bring some comfort and move her thoughts over to something else. :(:(

You never know when its your time. All we know is that each and every living soul on this planet will die...............its only a matter of time. :(

*LabLoverKEB*
10-05-2003, 07:26 AM
Very well said, kayAnn. I hug my family, and my furbabies all the time. :)

primabella
10-05-2003, 08:54 AM
I agree. I hug Mickey all the time and I pet the birds too. I think I would go crazy if one of them left me. :(

When my moms dog (who stayed at my grandmothers house) was getting sicker and sicker, each time we would leave my grandmothers house I would give her a kiss and a big hug in case she passed away while we weren't over at the house. When we got the call that she had passed on, it was the saddest thing. But at least I said a goodbye.

bluekat
10-05-2003, 09:51 AM
Very true:( and its very sad to think about it. I don't now how I'll deal with it if I lost anyone close to me. I hug Blueberry all the time too, and I just wish I could stay at home with him instead of school.

green_chameleon_girl- I'm very sorry for your loss:(

anna_66
10-05-2003, 10:30 AM
Well said Kay. I make sure I hug my family & let them know how much they are loved all the time:)