PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newby. HELP!!

catcrazylady
10-04-2003, 06:07 PM
This is my first time in Pet Talk and I'm not sure how all this works. I have had two of my cats make it as cat of the day (Sammy&Pete). I have noticed in the comments that some people are asking to see my other kiddo's. I would love nothing more than to share photo's and chat about my beautiful babies. It is wonderful to know that there are lots of other people out there like me! The only problem is...I don't know how this fandangled thing works!!! Anyone willing to explain how to add pictures? I'm so excited about finding some cat crazy friends!!!
Thanks everyone for all the kind things that have been said about my two PET OF THE DAY kids. I have nine cats total so you will hopefully be seeing more of my kids.

Steffi N
10-04-2003, 06:47 PM
A big welcome for you and your kitties to Pet Talk. Here is a thread with information about posting pictures. Pictures (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22069&highlight=picture)

Hope this helps. It can be a little complicated at first, but soon it becomes easier. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your furbabies.

PayItForward
10-04-2003, 06:48 PM
Welcome to Petalk :D

I am owned by the cat herd in my signature and one stray kitty in the spare room.

The best post on posting photo's is by Pred.. I'll see if I can find the link. :)

EDIT: See Link in above post

Uabassoon
10-04-2003, 06:51 PM
I see you've already been given the link to Phred Picture Posting 101.

Welcome to Pet Talk! I have two cats, Corkscrew is an orange tabby and Tibby is a siamese mix.