PDA

View Full Version : Oh God, Please No!

zippy-kat
10-04-2003, 04:37 PM
I don' t know what to say or think or do...

My best friend and her husband were killed in a car wreck last night.

We'd been best friends since 6th grade and roomed together in college. I was a bride's maid in her wedding...

I think I'm going to be sick, my heart hurts so

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Aspen and Misty
10-04-2003, 04:39 PM
O Tonya ::hugs:: Hug your sweet babies, this must be a hard time for you ::hugs:: Prayers on the way to you and there family's.

Ash

ramanth
10-04-2003, 04:39 PM
Ohhh Zippy. :( :( :( :(

I'm so sorry. :( *HUGS* Thoughts and love for you and their families.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-04-2003, 04:40 PM
Oh... oh my...

How sudden and tragic... please, PM me and we can talk if you'd like... how sad...

*big hug*

I am so so sorry.

Crikit
10-04-2003, 04:40 PM
Oh Tonya, I don't know what to say, other then I'm very sorry to hear about this. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and don't hesitate to email or pm me if you just need to vent.

rg_girlca
10-04-2003, 04:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your best friend and her husband. Such a tragedy. So sad.

My prayers go out to you and your friends family.

RobiLee
10-04-2003, 04:43 PM
I am so sorry. I know there are no words to comfort you right now. Just know that you and your friend's family are in my thoughts and prayers right now.

Robin

wolfsoul
10-04-2003, 04:47 PM
Omg, Tonya, I'm so sorry. :( This is terrible to hear!

I'll keep you and their other friends and family in my thoughts and prayers.

Heather Wallace
10-04-2003, 04:47 PM
I can imagine it is a shock, no words I say will help. Please know that we are thinking about you at this sad time.

PayItForward
10-04-2003, 05:00 PM
I don't know what to say... :(

Thinking of you at this terrible time :(

Logan
10-04-2003, 05:04 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. :(

babolaypo65
10-04-2003, 05:08 PM
Oh Zip, that is so terrible to hear. We are all here for you. We know you've had a lot of other things going on, just know we are all here to support you.

My condolences:(

tatsxxx11
10-04-2003, 05:12 PM
Oh, Tonya:(:( I'm so, so sorry:( I can only imagine your shock and devastation. I wish I could say or do something to make you feel better. I pray they did not suffer. Life is so uncertain and fleeting.:( What an incomprehensible loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you friend. I hope their families can find some comfort. How hearbreaking:( {{{HUGS}}}

popcornbird
10-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Oh my goodness! :(:(:( What terrible terrible news! :(

{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

Such a terrible shock. :( My condolences.:( :(

jackiesdaisy1935
10-04-2003, 05:23 PM
Tonya, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, such a tragic accident.
You have my deepest sympathy.
Jackie

primabella
10-04-2003, 05:51 PM
I feel so terrible for you. *HUGS*

I am so sorry. :(

Edwina's Secretary
10-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Oh Tonya.....I am so very sorry. Words are inadequate...

Samantha Puppy
10-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Oh man... I am so sorry to hear that... I have absolutely no idea what to say besides you and your friend are both in my prayers and you have everyone's support here. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you must be feeling... But, (((((((((((((Tonya)))))))))))).

Soledad
10-04-2003, 07:31 PM
I am thinking of you and your terrible loss. May you have the strength to go on. :(

lizbud
10-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Zippy,

What a sad and tragic thing to happen. I am so very sorry.
I truly wish we could all be with you now & give the biggest
group hug. Please accept my deepest sympathy.:( Liz.

Cataholic
10-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Tonya,
I am so sorry to hear about this tragedy. How awful. Prayers to you and all involved.
Johanna:(

Karen
10-04-2003, 08:39 PM
Friends you were for many years
Friends you always will be
Joined in friendship
Lives intertwined
Yet now severed seems that bond, that strand

There you were,
When their lives were joined
On that brilliant love-filled moment
And tho they now travel on without you
Together they'll stay in eternity

As hard, as bad as it hurts right now
That bond of friendship
Will stay with you always
Those knots you feel in your throat
Your stomach
Can only be the strand of friendship holding together, tying itself together
Holding your soul in one piece

And we know you'll travel on
And that one small black-furred angel,
Floppy ears and hard-earned wings
Will guide them, for you
Toward heaven.

Miss Meow
10-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry Tonya. {{{hugs}}}

We are thinking of you and your friends' families. :(

*LabLoverKEB*
10-04-2003, 09:05 PM
Tonya, I am so very sorry for your loss. You have my deepest sympathy. I feel your pain. Again, I am so, so sorry. :(:(:(

Felicia's Mom
10-04-2003, 09:09 PM
I'm so sorry, may God be with those involved.

Tonya
10-04-2003, 09:17 PM
I am very sorry to hear that, Tonya. I really don't know what to say. PM me if you need anything. Take care.

Steffi N
10-04-2003, 09:27 PM
Oh Tonya, I am so sorry. We are all here for you to help you have the strength to bear this loss.

Foam
10-04-2003, 10:09 PM
Tonya, hun we're here for you 24/7. I'm so sorry that this had to happen. :( PM me anytime..no matter what. Whatever you need, whenever you need it..I'm here. Okay?
**hugs**

carole
10-04-2003, 10:19 PM
Oh Zippy I am so sad to hear this awful tragic new's, you poor thing, you have had it real rough lately, we are all here for you sweetie in anyway possible.
Take care and HUGS, just wanted you to know we are thinking of you, I hope we can all bring you a little comfort at this very very sad time.

Sevens
10-04-2003, 10:39 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your friend's family our in our thoughts and prayers.

(((((HUGS)))))))

Pam
10-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Tonya there are no words at a time like this. What a tragedy! :( I am so sorry that you are being hit with so many things at once. I wish I could be there to give you a big (((hug))). I pray for strength for you as you go through these sad times.

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-05-2003, 01:32 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Chinadoll
10-05-2003, 01:38 AM
I'm so very very sorry for your loss. ((hugs))

cloverfdx
10-05-2003, 02:35 AM
oh dear what terrible news. you are in my thoughts and prayers.

take care *hugs*

Rachel
10-05-2003, 06:29 AM
Tonya, I can feel your devastation and know the feeling of wanting to turn back time. There are no words to make any sense out of this. Your contacts with your friend's family will be very important to them now, even though your own grief seems unbearable. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, dear girl. {Hugs} from me too.

sasvermont
10-05-2003, 06:47 AM
Tonya, I am so sorry that you have had such a horrible event come in to your life.

I hope some day soon, you will be able to celebrate having had your two friends for as long as you did and can hold them in your heart forever.

Sas

Randi
10-05-2003, 06:58 AM
Tonya, I'm so very sorry to hear this tragic news. :( I hope your friends didn't suffer! Try and focus on the good memories. We'll keep you in our thoughts.

Hugs to you!!

Fister, John & Randi

delidog
10-05-2003, 06:59 AM
Tonya,
I am so sorry for yours' and your friends families and loved ones loss....
I wish I knew the right words...if there are any...
you are in our thoughts and prayers

ChrisH
10-05-2003, 07:21 AM
Tonya, that is so terrible, I am so, so sorry. You are in my prayers.
Hugs
Chris

bluekat
10-05-2003, 09:46 AM
ohhh Tonya....I'm so sorry to hear that:( :( :(
(((((hugs)))))
We're all here for you ok? You'll be in my thoughts and prayers

anna_66
10-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Tonya,
I'm so sorry to hear this:(
I wish I had some words to make
you feel better, but unfortunately
I don't. Just know we are here for
you if you need us.
{{{{HUGS}}}}
Anna

gini
10-05-2003, 11:01 AM
I didn't find out about this horrible news until just a moment ago when I read Tonya's email to me.

God wanted this young couple, Tonya's best friends. We have to accept God's will, but it is so difficult for those of us who loved them to understand why, now, at such a young age.

And another candle is to be lit for our sweet Tonya and her friends and their families.

Too bright, all of these candles....too many.....too much...please God, too many, too much.

RubyMutt
10-05-2003, 11:10 AM
I can't imagine how you must feel :( I'm so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts! Be strong, and remember, PT is here for you! :(

KYS
10-05-2003, 11:59 AM
I am so sorry, how devastating.
I am sending you many hugs.

(((0U0)))

Karen

shais_mom
10-05-2003, 12:56 PM
I am so sorry, my friend. I didn't know what to think when I got your message on my machine. :( There must have been some reason you dialed my (wrong) number, even tho I wasn't there for you.
Please know I am thinking of you. And Praying for you. Please call me anytime or email me when you feel up to it.
I wish I was closer, so I could hug you.

zippy-kat
10-05-2003, 01:07 PM
http://www.currentargus.com/artman/publish/article_2073.shtml
I went to visit the family yesterday and the time is not parallel to what the cop told us.

Toby, their dog, was the only survivor from their car. He is supposed to be released later today from the Artesia veterinarian.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-05-2003, 01:46 PM
((HUGS)))
Tonya,
My heart just aches for you. God has been needing too many special angels lately. You know I am always here for you. Prayers are on the way for you and their families.:(

HoRsELUvR
10-05-2003, 01:47 PM
I am so sorry you experienced something so tragic.You will be in my thoughts,and again im very sorry.:(

Cookiebaker
10-05-2003, 01:57 PM
Zippy, I'm so sorry for this very sudden and tragic happening. It's all so sudden, and I hope that in time your heart will heal and be comforted with the memories you shared.

:(

Cincy'sMom
10-05-2003, 02:11 PM
I can't even imagine the terrible loss you must be feeling. I will bethinking of you and your friends' families.

Sudilar
10-05-2003, 06:14 PM
Oh, Tonya, what devastating news. I am so sorry for your great loss. I will keep you, your friends' families and your friends in my prayers.

Cinder & Smoke
10-05-2003, 07:15 PM
May God be with you, Tonya;
and may He give Comfort to the Families of Wendy and Travis.

And Dear God, please watch over poor Toby, too.

/s/ Phred

Sara luvs her Tinky
10-06-2003, 06:20 AM
Tonya... I am so sorry for such a tragic loss.

I will be praying for you guys and their family.:(

lovemyshiba
10-06-2003, 07:18 AM
Tonya,
I am so sorry to read this--how devastating for you.

You will be in my prayers, as will the families of the victims.

Kona & Oreo's mom
10-06-2003, 10:21 AM
I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy and your loss. My condolences.

catland
10-06-2003, 10:58 AM
My condolences to everyone touched by this tragedy. What a terrible loss.:( :(

RICHARD
10-06-2003, 11:12 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your friends.

Prayers sent your way....

Dakota's Mommy
10-06-2003, 11:22 AM
I'm so sorry for your lose! Hugs to you, your family, and their families! What a difficult time!

slick
10-06-2003, 11:44 AM
Tonya I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and you know we are here for you.:( :(

lbaker
10-06-2003, 12:11 PM
I can hardly add to the prayers and thoughts of your other friends here but want you to know that your pain hurts us all. Don't let it fester inside to make you more ill. Maybe go grab a horse from a nearby stable and ride like the wind through the country. Scream & cry and hold onto the horses neck to wipe your tears if you must. Warm thoughts for you.

aly
10-06-2003, 01:19 PM
Tonya -

I can't find the words to express my deepest sympathies to you, and to all of the families involved. I am so sorry :(

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything :(

zippy-kat
10-06-2003, 02:49 PM
The funeral is Wednesday morning.
I have no motiviation to begin my termpaper that's due tomorrow.

Your prayers and support mean the world to me.. I can't fathom what the parents are going through as, I myself just want to crawl in that casket and go with them.

It wasn't suppose to happen like this. I feel so guilty...feel like it should've been me, not them. They were trying to have a baby. She wanted a little girl--all pink and frilly--and to one-up her sister in parenting.

What do I have to contribute to this world that they didn't? I just don't understand at all. I just don't understand. This just doesn't happen to best friends... it can't happen.

I'm so sorry for venting... I just... I'm sorry.

Laurie did you get my PM?

lbaker
10-06-2003, 03:10 PM
yep, and back atcha wrap your left hand across your right shoulder. Now wrap your right hand across your left shoulder. Now SQUEEEZE, that's from me.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-06-2003, 03:33 PM
Ah, Tonya, I know how you are feeling. I felt the same way when my mother died 10 days after my 13th birthday. There I was just a kid: no good to anyone. My dad and brother needed my mother. I would have traded places with her in a heartbeat and never questioned it. Now, almost 40 years later, I still don't know why. I have little family and never did anything great with my life. I think we aren't supposed to know the reasons behind everything. Maybe I was here to help my dad through the last years of his life or maybe just to be a friend. I have learned that what can't be changed has to be endured; sometimes one second at a time. Believe it or not, the sun will shine again and you will smile and even laugh again. When that day comes, you are not bad for enjoying life. Your friend would want that for you. Believe that she loved you and would want the very best for you. You have two new angels in heaven watching over you now.

(plus I would be a very sad, lonely old lady without you).

carole
10-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Zippy I can only imagine how devasted you are and how bad you are feeling right now, but please dear don't ever think it should have been you, we will never understand why some people leave so early from our world, and it hurts like hell, but you have a wonderful contribution to make, and for whatever reason, you have been chosen to continue your life here on earth.

This is so painful and heart-breaking for you, there are no words that can express enough what I feel for you dear.

All I want to say is I hope you find some comfort and strength for the days ahead, we are all here by your side, HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE, you take care now ok.

wolf_Q
10-06-2003, 08:25 PM
Tonya, I don't know how I missed this thread. :( What a horrible tragedy...I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now. I don't know what I would do if I lost such a close friend.

I'll be keeping you and their family in my thoughts. {{hugs}}

Cinder & Smoke
10-16-2003, 08:26 PM
{HUGG} ALERT!!

LOT more {{{HUGGz}}} NEEDED at the Zippy-Kat Ranch ~

Please Send Some More - QUICK-LIKE!

{{{HUGG}}}

for YOU, Zippy !

;) :D :)

Miss Meow
10-16-2003, 08:39 PM
More hugs on the way to you, Tonya {{{hug}}}

We are all still thinking of you while you come to terms with this tragedy, and are here for you.

Come back when you're ready, and please let me know if I can do anything. Give K'Cee and Piper a big pet for me and tell them how much you love them :)

Aspen and Misty
10-16-2003, 09:02 PM
O Tonya ::hugs:: I have tears streaing down my face reading your words. ::hugs::

I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must be going through!

Ash :(

lizbud
10-16-2003, 09:12 PM
Zippy,

It hurts my heart to know that you are in such pain over the
tragic loss of your dear friends.:( Never told you this before,
but I kinda think of you like a " cyber daughter". I really wish
I had the magic words to say to comfort you. I don't.:(

Please know that you are in my prayers always. I wish we all
could do more to offer comfort in this very sad time for you.
(((Hugs))) from Liz, Smokey & Kitties.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-16-2003, 09:32 PM
Oh Tonya, I'm so sorry! I hadn't seen this before and I can't believe you're having to deal with something like this.

Many, many {{{hugs}}} going out to you at this horrible time. Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

How sad. :(

gini
10-17-2003, 01:17 AM
To our Pet Talk friend with the beautiful spirit - all of us love you so much.

I know that I adopted you a long time ago and have told you that.

Life's path is bumpy right now and its meaning is unclear but I know that if you can be very quiet you might hear the rustle of wings.

I have asked my guardian angel to go to you and gently wrap you in wings filled with love - and keep you safe.

I don't think that you see it, but the rest of us do, you have a mission in life that is just starting to unfold. You will make so many people happy and bring a joy to animals that they have never known.

All of us are here for you and I hope you will allow each of us to take just a small portion of your pain and make your life a bit easier and lighter.

Love, Gini

Former User
10-17-2003, 01:37 AM
http://users.pandora.be/ourcats/smilies/big/hug.gif for you Tonya. I am so sorry for this terrible loss, it's so sad... I really don't know what to say.... but please know we all love and care about you a great deal, and wish you lots of strength to get thru this.

Take care Tonya!

With love and hugs,

Niina & Patrick

pitc9
10-17-2003, 09:22 AM
God Bless you honey!

There is nothing I can say that has not already been said.
Words can not heal the hurt... only time can!

Please make sure to take good care of yourself!

Hugs-n-Prayers comming your way!

Killearn Kitties
10-17-2003, 12:53 PM
I'm so very sorry for the shock and the terrible hurt you are feeling now at the loss of your friend. It's a dreadful situation and words can't make it better; only time can, time and the love and support of your friends.

slick
10-17-2003, 01:12 PM
I've been thinking about you every day Tonya and I wish I could do or say something that would ease the pain. Your friends are here for you when you need them.

cali
10-17-2003, 01:41 PM
OMG I am so sorry, I dont know what it like to loose friend from that long, but my friend crystal who I had only known for 2 years, and not even that well as she was in the hospital all the time, passed away of CF when I was in grade 8 :( the feeling was horrable, even though I hardly knew her, imagine my feelings when I wake up in th emorning to a phone call from my friend saying crystal had died:( I cant even imagin the pain of loosing your best friend from that long :eek: :(

anna_66
10-17-2003, 02:35 PM
BIG {{{HUGS}}} for you Tonya:)

momoffuzzyfaces
10-17-2003, 03:16 PM
(((HUGGIES))) from leonardo
(((HUGGIES))) from luke
(((HUGGIES))) from grandma
(((HUGGIES))) from chester
(((HUGGIES))) from me too!!!