PDA

View Full Version : I'm *SO* proud!!

Kfamr
10-04-2003, 03:51 PM
Of my website!

After being lazy for months, and not fixing it, i finally did. I'm not done adding everything, I got fed up with the html and all. EEEP!

It's not *GREAT* , but , I love it!! :) :)

Check IT (http://kay.unavoidable.net) out! :D :D :D :D

ramanth
10-04-2003, 04:37 PM
Nice website. :) Like the opening pic. But... when I click on Pets, all I see is a pic of Nala. We need Simba! :D

Dogz
10-04-2003, 05:30 PM
Great website Kayann! It turned out wonderful! I know I could *never* do anything like that.;) Yes, I was wondering the same thing, wheres Simba? GREAT JOB!

Kfamr
10-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Nice website. :) Like the opening pic. But... when I click on Pets, all I see is a pic of Nala. We need Simba! :D

Hehehe.. I'm lazy, like i said. I'm getting to that.:p

primabella
10-04-2003, 05:49 PM
I like it! :D

HTML can be a pain but I like using it now. The site looks great, keep it up! :)

ps - Do I get to go in the "love" section? lol :p

Kfamr
10-04-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by primabella
I like it! :D

HTML can be a pain but I like using it now. The site looks great, keep it up! :)

ps - Do I get to go in the "love" section? lol :p

Thanks!

Love section? hhaha you WISH! j/k!!:p

primabella
10-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Sure you are...I'll remember that...;)

slleipnir
10-04-2003, 07:18 PM
Looks good :D You could add a div code infront of the cute pic you have ;) and set it for 0; 0..it will move the pic completely over so you won't have to scroll over (as much or at all?) for the text :D (not bashing or anything, just a sugestion :D) look really good though heh, Sim and nala are adorable like always :D

dukedogsmom
10-04-2003, 09:47 PM
I love that pic! It is so cute. I know a little HTML but I don't know if I could do all that. I never learned how to create the second page and links to it. And, I haven't used it in so long, don't hardly remember how to do any of it at all. So, I commend you on your good work.

Kfamr
10-05-2003, 12:26 PM
Thanks everyone! :) Today i'm going to work on the page content :)