PDA

View Full Version : favorite people food

momofcats
10-04-2003, 03:26 PM
I don't think I am the only one who treats their cat (or dog) every now and then with people food...so I was wondering what is your cat's (or dog) favorite people food.

Slushy loves tuna, but I think if given the choice she would go with the yogurt. Nothing like seeing the yogurt container stuck on her head....unfortunately haven't gotten a picture of that yet.:D :D

Dawn, the "princess" while watching her weight knows she shouldn't eat people food....only picks at tuna.

Uabassoon
10-04-2003, 03:33 PM
Both Corkscrew and Tibby love anything that's dairy, but since cats are lactose intolerant they only get it in really small amounts. I think their favorite is when I give them a little peice of string cheese. Corkscrew also loves banana bread and pancakes.

PayItForward
10-04-2003, 04:14 PM
Georgie loves yogart

Georgie, Tig & Bramble love buttered toast.

Bramble loves cream cheese, though with her bottom problems she doesn't get any.

BastetsMum
10-04-2003, 05:35 PM
yoghurt but not the fruit variety - it has to be plain or vanilla. Bastet also loves raw meat of any kind and will pester me relentlessly if I don't give her some. She loves butter melted on toast.

carole
10-04-2003, 11:03 PM
Colby cheese and roast chicken (every cat's favourite)
Sometimes they like a bit of mashed potato but other than that I don't really feed them much people food.

jazzcat
10-05-2003, 12:03 AM
Ripley has a real sweet tooth and loves cakes with icing. He once grabbed a Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll in the package from my husband and took off with it.

Jazz loves most dairy products and a few meats.

Scout loves anything but sweets.

catmandu
10-05-2003, 09:53 AM
Sliced Chicken , Turkey , Ham , Cheeze Whiz ,and sometimes Potato Chips!And the Canned Puritan Meats!

bluekat
10-05-2003, 10:04 AM
I don't give Blueberry that much human food since I don't really know what's bad for him or good. But he loves any human food. But I think he likes cheese the most.:p

boscibo
10-05-2003, 10:35 AM
Hanna goes absolutely nuts when I make whipped cream. She likes a lot of people food, but that is her favorite. I make it with Splenda instead of sugar, but I only give her a little dab still.

Randi
10-05-2003, 11:42 AM
There's no doubt that Fister's favourite is white fish ( cod or plaice) and liver. Preferably raw!! And of course, his all time favourite is shrimps!

Craftlady
10-05-2003, 11:51 AM
Skinny smells spaggetti sauce and goes nuts. I think he has gotten in somewhere in his travels around the neighborhood as a stray. Anything else he smells get a beggin reaction. :(

Butterscotch and Skinny love tuna (that's the only human food they get and it's a small portion).

Thumper has no favorite. She won't even eat cat treats. She is happy with her dry food. :)

Samantha Puppy
10-05-2003, 03:38 PM
Sherman loooooves deli ham. He also loves tuna and crab, but he doesn't get those nearly as often because they're so expensive.

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Ally loves Champagne Honey Ham.

She also like to chew on cucumber and green grapes, and has been known to indulge in the occasional cherry.

Cat treats of any kind do nothing for her - she tries to bury them!

feeling frisky
10-05-2003, 03:55 PM
My corbyn doesn't eat to much people food expect ham or tuna.But Chloe loves green olives oil and all!! Also likes popcorn, soy milk, green grapes and onions.(my tummy would being doing sommersalts)Billy eats whatever!! He even crawls into the fridge and lies down.We have to really watch that furri cat monster.

momofcats
10-05-2003, 05:52 PM
"Billy eats whatever!! He even crawls into the fridge and lies down."LOL
I thought my Slushy was bad starring at me while I eat my yogurt...least I don't have to worry about shutting her in the fridge.;)

Cataholic
10-05-2003, 06:34 PM
Tex eats nearly everything I eat...soup to nuts. His fave is prolly sausage pizza and chicken.

Georgia is much more discriminating. She LOVES chocolate pudding, and comes running when she hears me tear off the foil lid. AND canteloupe. She smells it from the minute I bring it home.

The rest of them really don't eat too much people food, except for tuna.

neko1
10-05-2003, 07:48 PM
My guys love ice cream!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p29b6214d2527ca34bf3afe53aed4ae28/fb8a7532.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/p9954e24720bd5ac2fbd78e3d58aa0f82/fb8a750c.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pb833cc054b50ee982319f50895302b48/fb8a75f5.jpg

musicmaker
10-05-2003, 08:13 PM
my cats like tuna juice soaked in bread. i try and give them diffrent things every now and then,but they are very picky. i guess that is a good thing,that they prefer cat foods over human foods anyway. they love meow mix. music maker..

sylvester/ whiskers/buttermilk say meow to all cats. :)

shais_mom
10-05-2003, 11:37 PM
Kylie doesn't like many people foods. I have given her a cooked scallop once or twice. She doesn't really like tuna or juice.
No desire for cheese.
What she does like tho is when I am eating my dill pickle/cream cheese wraps she likes to lick the dill juice and the top of the dried beef!!!

carole
10-07-2003, 02:09 PM
I have just been reading an article, that claims GARLIC is toxic to both cats and dogs, I thought it best to let everyone know, I was unaware of this myself, and quite often people foods contain Garlic, it was not specific on details, so I cannot tell you anymore,just wanted to warn everyone ok.

RICHARD
10-07-2003, 05:24 PM
ham.