PDA

View Full Version : Editing Albums on Imagestation

Dogz
10-04-2003, 02:22 PM
How do you delete a specific picture under an album on Imagestation?
Thanks,

Emma

jenluckenbach
10-04-2003, 04:09 PM
I would love to know if that is possible. I have never been able to do it.

Kfamr
10-04-2003, 04:22 PM
I really have no idea, but, I always edit the ones i didnt want in there to be *VERY* blurry and messed up

tomkatzid
10-05-2003, 02:53 AM
click open the album you want to delete from
scroll down
click on album images
click delete on the photo you no longer need
scroll down
click save

now having said that, I want to know how to take a photo out of one album and put it in another without having to upload it again, and, does that mean it will show as a X in my post since now it would have a different address being in a different album:confused:

binka_nugget
10-05-2003, 03:02 AM
I only know one way to...you have to delete the image, then upload it from the storage bin. I'm pretty sure the url stays the same. I've done this a couple times with no problems.

Randi
10-05-2003, 06:28 AM
The way I delete pics from a certain album is: Enter the album you want to delete from, scroll down to EDIT, then click on album images. You'll get the pics up and you can then click on DELETE under the ones you want to get rid of. You will see a red cross on those. When you're done, you click on SAVE at the bottom. :)

tomkatzid
10-05-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I only know one way to...you have to delete the image, then upload it from the storage bin. I'm pretty sure the url stays the same. I've done this a couple times with no problems.
if you delete them from an album does that mean they go back in storage bin? cause once they are in an album they are not in the storage bin any more:confused:

binka_nugget
10-05-2003, 12:51 PM
Yep, once you delete from the album, they go to the storage bin (I hate this because everytime I delete a whole album, I have to go back to the storage bin to delete them all again).

Dogz
10-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Randi
The way I delete pics from a certain album is: Enter the album you want to delete from, scroll down to EDIT, then click on album images. You'll get the pics up and you can then click on DELETE under the ones you want to get rid of. You will see a red cross on those. When you're done, you click on SAVE at the bottom. :)

This is how I figured it out.
I went on the live chat on Imagestation, and asked, and she told lol.:p :D