PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - October

Edwina's Secretary
10-04-2003, 12:31 PM
Dear Diary,

What an exciting day I have had. HH gets to go outside when she is wearing that strange looking life jacket thing with the leash. Today.....I GOT TO GO OUT TOO!!!!! I had to wear this really cheap harness thing but oh! the wind in my fur, the sun on my back....the smells! I even chased a chipmunk! After a little while I was ready to go back in the house....I know a good thing when I have it!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p5ee4228f9248f0b0d2c2a9ffca865dd9/faea49e0.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/pe0633b6b07701ed8863656202d4250ee/faea49e5.jpg

Two other bits of news....I went to the vet for my follow up visit. I'm so proud! I'm up to 15+ lbs. Pop and Blondie didn't seem as happy about it.

And..... HH lets me sleep on the big bed with her....well sometimes...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p9cc5159289ed081c2afd73957072b36c/faea49fb.jpg

Life is good...

Contentedly,

Eddie

Uabassoon
10-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Eduardo I'm happy to hear that things are going better for you. You look like you are really enjoying yourself outside.

Randi
10-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Oh Eddie, haven't you just found the RIGHT house to live in! :D And HH seems to have noticed how wonderful you are too - letting you sleep on the big bed is a huge privilege, you know! :eek: I think HH is slowly but surely falling in love with you!! ;) (who can blame her!) You're such a handsome boy!!

The time has also come to explore the outside and I bet you love the wind through your fur, chasing chipmunks is probably new to you, but you'll soon get the hang of it! Don't be too rough though! ;) However, a nice warm house is definately preferable, as I'm sure you've worked out! :D

Cataholic
10-04-2003, 02:07 PM
Dear Eddie,
Life does seem to be good for you! I am so enjoying the 'closeness' you and HH have now, even if it is only in physical space.

Looks like your long weekend with HH and the hoomans is just that, a perpetual weekend-full of lounging, outside activity, and lots of naps! Congrats on finding your place in this world.

gini
10-04-2003, 03:06 PM
What a handsome pair! A couple made in heaven.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-04-2003, 03:24 PM
Eddie sounds like you are slowly getting HH wrapped around your paw. Thanks for showing us your outdoor adventure pictures.:D

rg_girlca
10-04-2003, 04:18 PM
Oh Eddie I'm so glad you got to experience the great outdoors with HH.
Maybe next time we see a picture of you and HH on the big bed, you might be a little closer.
I know, I know, she probably tells you to stay on your side of the bed, but all in good time my dear.

ramanth
10-04-2003, 04:45 PM
Look how close she is in that first pic! :D

Nice update. :)

PayItForward
10-04-2003, 07:29 PM
Sleeping on the same bed, that must make you..........Friends :D

IttyBittyKitty
10-05-2003, 03:09 AM
Dear Edwina,

I see you have finally come to your senses and been swayed by the charms of a handsome male. At least the Other your humans bought into the house is a full grown male ... I'm dealing with a toddler! Ah well, he is wretchedly adorable and I am taking my duties as a big sister VERY seriously!

I share the bed with my newcomer too ... it sure is nice on those cold nights to snuggle up to a warm cat-sized body *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Love,

Pixel :)

Barbara
10-05-2003, 05:45 AM
You were chasing a chipmunk???? THE chipmunk???? (the one of which Blondie thought it was still living in her kitchen under the floor:confused: )

I still have one question: What did you do the weekend you were alone with HH? What did happen so that you ended on one bed?

Waiting for that page of your diary!

ChrisH
10-05-2003, 06:17 AM
Oh, Eddie, I so glad you enjoyed going outside with Miss Edwina, and you and she look so good together too. :)

Thanks for the update sweet boy.:D

Pam
10-05-2003, 07:59 AM
Gosh this is good news and I really, really love the first picture especially! Eddie is so handsome and I love the fact that there is no sign of blood in any of these pictures! :D Not even a hint of puffed fur! My we are progressing nicely! ;) Hang in there Eddie. We are staying tuned!

catmandu
10-05-2003, 09:51 AM
Eduardo , I cant help but notice that you are getting a strong resembalance to Moose The Magnificent an JJJ3. You have JJJ3s face and the Mooses coloring! Remarkable! And HH is getting friendlier , it takes time , but it will soon be taht you are Best Cat Pals! Just wait and see!

Vio&Juni
10-05-2003, 03:31 PM
Life is good, Eddie. Isn't it? :)

Miss Meow
10-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Eddie, with this progress you might have her in your paws by Valentine's Day!!! :) ;)