PDA

View Full Version : I think I am in love!

Tonya
10-03-2003, 10:05 PM
I hope her owners show up soon because I am falling in love with her! She has so much personality. She has been cracking me up all day long. I gave her a bath. She went nuts afterwards and rubbed herself all over the floors and couches. She's a talker too. She talks and talks! OMG, I want her! Here's more pics. I hope you guys don't mind.

Tonya
10-03-2003, 10:05 PM
She jumped up on the couch and stole Jaden's blankets.

Tonya
10-03-2003, 10:06 PM
Then she went back to the livingroom couch and rubbed some more. Now she's sleeping there with her head under the pillow, but my camera is out of batteries.

anna_66
10-03-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I hope you guys don't mind.
Mind, mind? Are you kidding?!!!

She's absolutely adorable!

Tonya
10-03-2003, 10:07 PM
Her and Roxy look like mother and daughter. Jaden is calling her "mini-me".

ChrisH
10-04-2003, 06:53 AM
Mind!!!!!! No way! She is gorgeous!:)

lovemyshiba
10-04-2003, 10:18 AM
She certainly is a beauty.
Looks like she's making herself right at home;)

bluekat
10-04-2003, 10:44 AM
She's gorgeous!!! Of course we don't mind!
I think I'm in love too:D

dukedogsmom
10-04-2003, 12:59 PM
I can see why you're in love! She is beautiful. I want a Huskie, too! I'm already used to dogs hairs all over the place, anyway.

Uabassoon
10-04-2003, 01:01 PM
She's so cute!

tatsxxx11
10-04-2003, 04:03 PM
What a sweetheart!! No wonder you're falling in love!! And she certainly is making herself all comfy cozy:D Did you find the owners?? Are the coming to get her? Gotta go check out the other threads!:)

sasvermont
10-04-2003, 04:29 PM
No doubt in my mind, I would check for a chip and if no chip, then I would keep her. She seems to be happy, and that is what life is all about. Keep us posted, as I think we all would like to know how long this lovely pup gets to reside with you!

Great pictures!;)

anna_66
10-05-2003, 07:57 AM
Well, has anyone come to claim her yet? I'm with sas....I'd keep her, she'll be a wonderful playmate for Roxy:D Believe me, if I were in your shoes, she'd be a member of our household!

Tonya
10-05-2003, 08:07 AM
I have signs up everywhere. We walked her all through the neighborhoods. I left her chained up out front all day long while I worked in the front yard yesterday. I feel like if someone really wanted (and deserved) her, they would have found her by now.

There is this really ghetto house a few blocks away. A bunch of druggies live there. They have a bunch of pitbulls and I suspect that they fight them. (Or maybe the dogs just get into fights on their own.) One time, Rosco got loose and went over there. The guy beat the heck out of Rosco. Anyways, a month ago, I lost Teddy. I could hear him crying, so I knocked on their door, afraid that maybe one of the pit's had gotten him. (Teddy thinks he is a big dog, and always wants to show up dogs.) I'd told the lady that my dog was crying from somewhere, and I wanted to see if he was with her dogs. I vaguely remember the strung out lady saying "I have four pits, and none of them are agressive, and my little husky, she's to young, she'd just play with it."

Clara just might be theirs, but I'm not giving her to them! There is a sign up right in front of their house since Friday, so I don't know.

Roxy and Clara got in a fight last night (see other thread), but I think they may have established alpha now. Hopefully that is over. Clara has already became very possesive of me.

anna_66
10-05-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
Clara just might be theirs, but I'm not giving her to them!

Roxy and Clara got in a fight last night (see other thread), but I think they may have established alpha now. Hopefully that is over. Clara has already became very possesive of me.
I wouldn't either!!

I'm going to check out the other thread.

I don't blame her for being possive of you;)

Dakota's Mommy
10-06-2003, 11:53 AM
Oh, what a cutie! I'm glad you took the pics and shared them! Too cute not to share!