PDA

View Full Version : Our first actual marching event.. *eek*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Yep, tonights the night, big homecoming football game, the band plays and MARCHES at halftime. :eek: I'm kinda nervous, but no biggie. Please wish our 0-7 football team some luck. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Samantha Puppy
10-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Ooooh, are you in marching band? I was too! :) I had a blast and that's one of the main things that brought me and my fiance together. Have a terrific time and don't be nervous - there are too many people marching around out there for someone to notice if you slip or trip. :)

neko1
10-03-2003, 03:55 PM
I was also in the marching band, it was the best!!!! Don't worry you'll be fine:)

Heather Wallace
10-03-2003, 04:07 PM
Good luck!

Tonya
10-03-2003, 04:20 PM
I was in the colorguard! We did parades and halftime stuff. It was fun. :D Good luck!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-03-2003, 05:16 PM
*moans*

Stiff... pants... can't... sit... *help*

isis
10-03-2003, 05:18 PM
Oooohh!!!That must be sssoo fun!Good luck!!Don't think so much about messing up and you won't!:D Our home coming game isn't till the 24th.It was going to be today,but had to be chaged for some reason.I have no clue why though.:p Goood luck again!!Have a great time!!

HoRsELUvR
10-04-2003, 07:57 AM
good luck!dont worry about it,just do your best.our school football team isnt exactly NFL bound either.The marching band is supposed to play the school theme song at the games every time our team scores a toughdown.however i still dont know what our theme song sounds like since i haven't gotten the chance to hear it.:p oh well good luck to your team at homecoming.

RubyMutt
10-04-2003, 09:10 AM
Good Luck! :D
Our band always did a big marching performance at the homecoming games as well. I HATED it! I loved being in band, but I absolutely HATED marching. Luckily we only had to march a few times a year, we were more of a concert band.

RobiLee
10-04-2003, 10:13 AM
How did the big night go? I hope you had a great time. I love watching the marching bands. My son was in it and I use to love going to the football games and contests to watch him. I miss it! Let us know how the night went.

Robin :)