PDA

View Full Version : Tailor

Ernie
10-03-2003, 07:05 AM
Lovely cat, Tailor is. The Maine Coon is living way across country from "her home state".
I liked the story as well. Makes me think of the cartoon of the cat dragging its self around the house complaining that it only got 20 hours sleep the day before, and was tired!
Ebjoy your best bud!

sasha the cat
10-03-2003, 08:08 AM
Hi sweet Tailor, the Helpful and Magnificent cat from Richmond, BC http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags05/bc1.gif Canada http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags05/can1.gif

You are a stunning beauty and remind my KatMa of her beloved late boy PaddyPaws (aka "Pat the Cat").

Mew, Queen cats with active lives require frequent cat naps! Mew, me-eow I also nap between events, just like you. I like to be fair to all the rooms in my Palace so each nap time finds me in a different room, on a different bed or sofa. But I do have a routine! My naps follow a time and room sequence which makes it easier for my KatMa to find me when she needs a cuddle.

Have a great day today and continue running the Palace for your furrsons. It makes their life so much easier when the Queen of the Palace performs the royal duties.

Bari_d
10-03-2003, 08:52 AM
What a gorgeous fluffy girl you are! Rather like fluffy peach ice cream! We certainly enjoyed meeting you this morning - thank you for gracing our computer screens! You are a most wonderful Queen Cat of the Day! And, obviously, well loved - the most important part!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
10-03-2003, 09:21 AM
Wow! Moose is Magnificent , but not particularly helpful! but Tailor is BOTH! I wonder if she could give my Big Fellow lessons , as I know that he would like to meet her!He and I are on the Self Portrits thread on the last page! All te best from the Moose to Teffific , tremendous ,HELPFUL Tailor COTD!!!! Moose loves you!!! Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose!

felinefriend
10-03-2003, 11:05 AM
Good Morning, Terrific Tailor!!! Wow, TWO threads going on you today--well, you sure are doubly-delightful!! I adore your fluffy tail, and think your name is PURR-fect, Tailor! HOW CUTE!! Your photo is adorable, perched on top of your royal throne like the beautiful queen that you are!!

Yes, our Blacky likes to play in dripping faucets too, but recently we got a whole new kitchen sink and faucet and "his drip" is gone! He asks us daily why we bought a "defective sink" when the old one was just purr-fect, ha,ha! Have a FUN DAY, and so nice meeting you, Tailor!! Congratulations!!!! ;) :cool: :D :)

Sada
10-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Oh my God! I felt like I should be bowing before your highness !