PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Waiting Room :)

Pam
10-03-2003, 06:28 AM
I was just thinking about this thing we call Pet Talk. When you think about it, being here is just like being in a huge waiting room at the vet's office. Have you ever gone to the vet's and not gotten into a conversation with someone else who is also waiting? I am not able to do that. I must talk! LOL! There is something about pet owners and the presence of 4 footed little furry friends that just starts my tongue to wagging! LOL! :D Anyone else here see the similarity? As you can tell from the number of posts I have, I am also chatty at the vet's. Many times I have wanted to 'steal' another patient and take them home with me! :rolleyes: :o

Rachel
10-03-2003, 06:52 AM
Well, Pam, it is hard for me to not rush up and start talking.....to the dog. LOL I really have to keep myself in check and remember that there is a person with the animal who might not understand my inclination.

delidog
10-03-2003, 06:57 AM
Pam,
Sounds like a New Soap Opera!!!;)

"Pet Talk General!!!";) :) :D

isis
10-03-2003, 07:46 AM
LOL!!!:D I guess you have a point.All I can do at the Vet's is pet all of the dogs and worry about my pets!:)

anna_66
10-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Rachel
Well, Pam, it is hard for me to not rush up and start talking.....to the dog. LOL I really have to keep myself in check and remember that there is a person with the animal who might not understand my inclination.

That's my problem too Rachel:o

ramanth
10-03-2003, 09:10 AM
I do the same! I talk to the person AND the animal... I want to know name, age, breed if I don't know..... ect, ect....

Lots of people ask me about Kia too. So I'm always talking one way or another. :D

I just have to be careful not to talk 'baby talk' to the pets. ;) :o

Logan
10-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Pam, we are very much alike, as I assume many Pet Talkers are!!!! LOL!!!! I start up a conversation with anyone who has a dog or cat in that waiting room! I think it helps all of us get through the tense moments of waiting and wondering!!! :)

Dakota's Mommy
10-03-2003, 11:34 AM
LOL, it's a funny concept, but so true! You are so right, I just never thought about it before!

Rachel
10-04-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by ramanth

I just have to be careful not to talk 'baby talk' to the pets. ;) :o

You're not supposed to do that? ;)