PDA

View Full Version : Goodbyes

momofcats
10-02-2003, 11:52 AM
As I posted in other threads, a mom cat (Molly) and her babies found me.
Well, it has been a month or so now since I took them into my house. It was always my intention of finding the babies a home or eventually bringing them to a nearby nonkill shelter so they could be adopted. I attempted to keep Molly but it just wasn't working out with my other cats and dog.

She is sweet, tame and wonderful, but the animals were not getting along and marking their territory.

Unfortunately this morning was the goodbye day.
Everyone please send them good vibes so they can find a wonderful forever home.
This is the link to the shelter website so I can monitor if they are adopted or not (and rescue them if needed): http://www.geocities.com/sandiland_98/tlc.html
They are not posted yet.

I knew this day would come for the babies and dreaded this day may come for Molly, but it is so hard. I know Molly needs a forever home, but I was just hoping it would be here.

Hopefully they will find that home this weekend and won't have to sit in those cages very long.

Randi
10-02-2003, 12:23 PM
Yes, it must be so hard to say goodbye to Molly and her babies. :( I too hope they won't be sitting in cages very long! I've had a look at the site - what cute kitties, but it's sad to see how many of them are declawed. :( I hope they all find forever loving homes very soon!!

We'll be keeping our paws and fingers crossed for all these kitties.

catmandu
10-02-2003, 12:25 PM
We at the Lost Cat Hotel know what you are going through. i had to relocate 2 adult Cats , Roscoe and Augusta , because they were just not fitting in, thank God that I had a Furrrever Home before they went. We are praying that the Right People come along , especially for Molly , who may be the hardest to place!Bless you for CARING!

momofcats
10-02-2003, 12:43 PM
I found out they should be posted on the shelter website Saturday and their numbers are 1986, 1987, and 1988 so if you are interested you can check them out and see how adorable they are (I may be prejudice...but they are adorable).
Keeping fingers and paws crossed that with the weekend coming they will be gone soon.

catlover4ever
10-02-2003, 01:10 PM
I too know what you are going through. I took in a beautiful female Maine Coon (sorry if that is misspelled...Coon just does not look right to me)....however, I named her Miss Kitty, she was beautiful but she was very dominant and was just too aggressive and I had to give her away to what I had hoped was a forever home....turned out that she had to be re-homed again....she needed to be an only cat in the household....I think about her often, but I know that I did the right thing not only for her but for my furkids.

I thank God everyday for people like you. You go above and beyond...you are truely an angel to these kitties. God bless you.