PDA

View Full Version : It's a Miracle! *pics*

Cookiebaker
10-02-2003, 06:16 AM
Had to get up early this morning 'cause my hubby had to leave by 7. So I invited Malone up on the "big bed" to keep me snuggly warm. :D A couple of minutes later, I realized that a miracle was happening, right there, in my own bed! :eek:

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/mir5.JPG
All Relaxed....

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/mir3.JPG
"Mom, She's Touching me!"

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/mir2.JPG
Wheeeeek! It's a kitty kat!! I never touched a kitty kat before!!

I was so amazed because Marigold was so relaxed. Usually as soon as she sees Malone coming will bolt out of the room. This just made my day!!! :)

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/mir1.JPG
And this is an awesome pic that was on my camera from this past weekend. That's my booooteeeefulll Boy!!

Aspen and Misty
10-02-2003, 06:34 AM
YAY!!!! For the two of them! Looks like there relationship is getting better. I'm so glad they get along!

I LOVE the picture of him, it so pretty and he looks so handsom!

Ash

Pam
10-02-2003, 06:34 AM
OOOH I just love your pictures! What a nice surprise for you today! I love it when my kitties and pupsters sit side by side. Trevor is totally OK with it and does it often but Andy is a little more cautious. He will lay with them if I am right there, so when I walk into a room and find him laying next to one of the dogs I feel as you must have felt today, all warm and fuzzy inside! :) I love the picture of Malone in front of the flowers!!. What a handsome doggie profile he has! ;) More pictures, please! :)

anna_66
10-02-2003, 07:07 AM
Oh Anna, I can't imagine how happy you were to see them laying together like that:D
I'm so glad you were able to catch a few pics!

And that last pic of Malone...STUNNING!!!

ChrisH
10-02-2003, 08:05 AM
What great pictures!!:) I just love the expressions on both Marigold and Malone`s faces. :D And the last one of Malone is wondeful! :) Thank you for sharing. :D

ramanth
10-02-2003, 09:09 AM
ANNA! You and me both! :D Kia and Logan were on the bed last night at the same time. Only when Kia stuck her nose up against Logan did he bolt.

I'm so happy for you and them. :D

Awesome pics.

Kona & Oreo's mom
10-02-2003, 10:45 AM
Malone is so handsome! And what a good pair--I wish Kona and Oreo would get along like that!

Dakota's Mommy
10-02-2003, 11:17 AM
Ahh, cute pic!

Albea
10-02-2003, 11:50 AM
What great pictures! You know, I think there is something magic about our bed for our pets;) For as long as they can be there, they are as happy as they can be; even if they have their own comfortable places all over the house nothing compares to the "big bed."
Please give a big hug to Malone from me.

tatsxxx11
10-02-2003, 02:24 PM
I remember so well that "miracle day" at my house! What a great feeling to see them accepting each other...dare I say loving??;) Great pics!! What precious pics! Good job, Malone and Marigold:D Ahhh, brotherly, sisterly love!:)

primabella
10-02-2003, 02:43 PM
Malone is so handsome! :eek: Love that last pic.

jazzcat
10-02-2003, 05:17 PM
What great pics!

I'd love to see something like that at my house but I won't hold my breath.

Sudilar
10-02-2003, 06:41 PM
What great pics!!! They are so cute!
That would never happen in our house. :eek:

KYS
10-02-2003, 06:48 PM
Awww! THey look like best buds on your bed. :)

Logan
10-02-2003, 06:54 PM
Oh, Anna, don't you love those moments the best???? Those pictures of Marigold and Malone are priceless!!!! :)

Our Honey girl has been a little stubborn about coming inside lately, especially at bedtime, and I have finally decided that it is ok if she chooses to stay outside. One morning, earlier this week, I got up at 6 am, went into the kitchen and looked out the sliding glass door. On the door mat, were Honey and Mimi, all curled up together like best friends!!!! I love those moment!!!! :D

dukedogsmom
10-02-2003, 09:05 PM
What sweet pics! I love them. Your dog and cat look so good together(and comfy)

sabies
10-02-2003, 09:35 PM
They look like they are best of friends. Hope there are more moments like it in the future!

wolf_Q
10-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Great pics!! I think the same thing if I see Nebo and Reggie laying by eachother--I actually found them both on Nebo's bed peacefully sleeping one morning! :eek: Wish I would have had a camera!

And I LOVE the pic of Malone with the flowers in the background!! :D

tomkatzid
10-03-2003, 11:13 AM
Great news !! We are waiting for that day with Lucee and Kelcee.
It took a while with Ashlee and Kelcee, but Nina never cared about the kitty.