PDA

View Full Version : Belle

sasha the cat
10-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Belle, mew, you are a very pretty girl. Mixed breeds make beautiful cats (my KatMa's favourites). Junior & you "struck it rich" when your purrents found you.

You, like me, are "daddy's girl". My PawPaw calls me "his sweet little girl" which I am! Have a wonderful day being COTD and all five of you pussycats must celebrate & party...but stay away from the toilet :D :D :D

You are such a sweetypie sweetheart girl. KatMa sends you bunches & oodles of hugs, kisses, & skritches. I send purrrs.

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2003, 11:36 PM
Belle, you sure are gorgeous. It sounds like you're a real sweetheart too. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

Barbara
10-02-2003, 02:45 AM
Good morning beautiful Belle, of course you are a purrson:D :D :D

Your smile reminds me of our Nakita here so I think you have some Russian Blue. You look like my first cat Grisette: Noblesse oblige.

I love your playful character. It would be fun to hide some toys under your red washcloth and to play with you.

I wish you a wonderful day with your brothers and sisters. Sounds as if you all have the purrfect home:D

Vio&Juni
10-02-2003, 03:25 AM
What a beautiful and sweet kitty you are, Belle!

You are really tres belle !

Dan Holder
10-02-2003, 04:52 AM
Great kitty, and a great picture. She is so lucky to have found the home she has, and be able to have her brother, too. Life is good for Belle.

Bari_d
10-02-2003, 08:10 AM
What a beauty you are, and I am so glad you and your brother were adopted together - what neat purrrrsons you have - paw applause for them!!!! Your bio was fun to read - you sound like a very "happy cat," and we're all for that! Enjoy your happy life, pretty one!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

gini
10-02-2003, 08:38 AM
Belle, I would just love to see you playing with your red wash cloth. With your beautiful coloring and eyes, it would make such a great picture.

It sounds as though your home is full of fun and love. Just what a healthy and happy kitty needs.

Congratulations on your very special day!

catmandu
10-02-2003, 09:28 AM
Belle is just the Right Name for you as you be the Belle of the Ball at any Cotillion that you cared to attend. And you are like my Princess , who is also Daddys Girl , as she is a nervous Cat , and doesnt quite trust the others. But you sound like you have a wondful Home and guardians! Belle of the Ball COTD!!!!!!

Randi
10-02-2003, 10:11 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Belle!

You are such pretty girl and you're SO sweet on the picture. I'm glad you have found a forever loving family. :) I bet you can keep everyone on their toes and there’s never a dull moment in your house. ;) I wish you lots of cuddles and treats on your your very special day! Have fun with your red cloth and your brothers. :D

catland
10-02-2003, 11:23 AM
Beautiful Blue Belle - you look like a female version of my Joxer.:D Do you have the same soft fur?

Congratuations on your special day.:D

Cataholic
10-02-2003, 11:46 AM
And, you would be the Belle of anywhere you grace with your beauty! What a plush looking girl you are, and how fun you must be to hang around with! Congrats on being our very best COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-02-2003, 01:02 PM
Belle
What a beautiful girl you are for sure! I'm so glad you and your brother found a happy loving home together. What would your mommy and daddy do without your expert help? Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

tatsxxx11
10-02-2003, 02:44 PM
Gasp...gasp!!!:eek: Are you sure you're not a professional kitty model, Belle?? You pose as prettily as any calendar kitty I've ever seen!:) You're gorgeous!! I'm so happy Belle, that you and your brother, your furry soul mate, were able to "go home" together! And I'm sure your proud and adoring purrrents are mighty glad they took you home too! What a fabuous family!!:) Congratulations sweet, beautiful Belle!! Today, all bells are ringing for our precious and beautiful Cat of the Day! Love and cuddles to you sweetheart!:)

rg_girlca
10-02-2003, 05:14 PM
I was so glad to read that you and your brother were both adopted together. You are so beautiful Belle and you sound like you are very happy in your new forever home.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Jax
10-02-2003, 10:33 PM
Tres jolie! Belle you are simply gorgeous! Your sparkling blue fur is impressive and those eyes are divine!
Congrats to Little Belle, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)