PDA

View Full Version : Who else has brothers(or sisters)like this?

HoRsELUvR
10-01-2003, 06:33 PM
My brother was just reading over my shoulder when i was typing a post.Gosh brothers can be so annoying and disrespectful and lazy sometimes.Sometimes they're ok but sometimes...grrrrrrrrrr.I mean,I dont read over his shoulder when hes online.He does even more annoying things than that but if i talk about them i will sound more annoying than i do now.
sorry-just felt like venting a little.

primabella
10-01-2003, 06:35 PM
No my siblings (and parents) are nice enough to let me have my time on the computer. I don't read over their shoulders, so they don't read over mine. And if they do...I just tell on them. :D Teehee ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
10-01-2003, 06:37 PM
*raises hand* My sister does. :p I usually don't mind it, unless I'm in a bad mood. :p

isis
10-01-2003, 06:44 PM
I agree!!!My brother really gets on my last nerve!My sister!She's a whole diffrent story now!She has to have everything perfect!When I'm typing and I spell something wrong or mess up,she makea this big deal about it!:mad:

binka_nugget
10-01-2003, 07:21 PM
Nope, my bro may glance but when I catch him, I make a big deal out of it. My sister's too young to read lol

slleipnir
10-01-2003, 08:32 PM
I'm in my room, he's in his, so I don't have to worry about it lol

G.P.girl
10-01-2003, 08:37 PM
I HEAR YA SISTA!!!!!

G.P.girl
10-01-2003, 08:39 PM
dumb computer!! i was in the middle of typing and it sent my post:mad: :mad: anyway i was just kidding. but my brother does the exact same thing!!! it is soooooo annoying!!!

popcornbird
10-01-2003, 08:43 PM
I'm in my room, he's in his, but that doesn't stop my brother from coming and doing the same thing (only once in a while) when he's in a *tease the sis* mood. LOL Brothers will be brothers. :rolleyes: You gotta love them. :p

:D

RubyMutt
10-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Gosh I'm sorry.
I'm the youngest of 3 children. It always makes me laugh when I hear people complain about their younger siblings. I always wonder if I tormented my brother & sister that much ;)
Both my brother & sister live in their own homes now so we don't have any problems like that.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-01-2003, 09:27 PM
ME!

My brother will read what I'm typing, so then I type something like,

"I hate Jake sooooooo much,"

Then he reads it and goes,

"No you don't Megan. You're lying."

Then I tell him to buzz off. :D

cali
10-01-2003, 10:35 PM
oh I hate it when people are constently bashing younger siblings, ALL my friends have younger siblings that they are always complaining about, It bother sme because I AM the youngest, in my group of friend I am the only one who is the youngest, so when people bash then it really bothers me :( , I dont read over my brothers shoulder nor do I listen to his phone calls as he seems to think I do, he acually checks to make sure I am not listening everytime he is on the phone, its really annoying, I would not do that, he invades my privacy, he broke into a minnion diarys, I ended up just teaing up the pages and tossing then after everytime I wrote something, I even had a password journal, that he kept breaking into, I gave up on that idea, I cant use it for what its for, why use it? grrr... :mad:

Kfamr
10-01-2003, 10:41 PM
I'm the youngest in my family. I'm always having to get my "OLDER" brother, and sister to leave me alone. Lauren may read this, and she may not admit it -- or maybe she will, but Kenny, My brother is probably the most immature annoying person in the world. ;x Kenny may even read this, but even he should know it. He pretty much ties with my dad though. :p

Kfamr
10-01-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
ME!

My brother will read what I'm typing, so then I type something like,

"I hate Jake sooooooo much,"

Then he reads it and goes,

"No you don't Megan. You're lying."

Then I tell him to buzz off. :D

hhaha, I used to do that all the time.

popcornbird
10-01-2003, 10:43 PM
I'm the youngest in the house. The brother I was referring to is my *older* brother. I always thought older brothers enjoy teasing their sisters, not younger brothers. :o Anyway, he only does it *sometimes*, so its no big deal. He's just being a typical brother. :p I still love him nonetheless, even though he annoys me sometimes.

tikeyas_mom
10-02-2003, 01:59 AM
yes I have two brothers like that lol 14 and 10. they are lil butts somtimes but I am used to it ;)

Tina
10-02-2003, 08:57 AM
If my brother comes over to visit. He has done that to me a couple times. Most the time he is just picking on me though. :p

ramanth
10-02-2003, 09:59 AM
I'm the oldest of three and we all took turns reading over each others shoulders.

Annoying each other... it's what siblings do. :D

wolfsoul
10-02-2003, 10:01 AM
My brother can't read, but my mom reads over my shoulder! I CAN'T stand it!!! I hate it when people read over my shoulder, it's a big pet peeve of mine.

RubyMutt
10-02-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
My brother can't read, but my mom reads over my shoulder! I CAN'T stand it!!! I hate it when people read over my shoulder, it's a big pet peeve of mine.

My dad does that sometimes as well. It's annoying :mad:

isis
10-02-2003, 02:09 PM
My mom never reads over my shoulder.I hate it when people do!!My brother always wants me to do something for him when ever i'm on the computer!Sometimes he will even pay me ,like $5.00!!Thats the only time I do though!:D