PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Feeling Frisky

feeling frisky
10-01-2003, 02:35 PM
You know I have been with Pet Talk for about 4 monthes and I am not sure if I introduced myself, my name is Beth and my babies,Corbyn, Chloe and now Billy. We live in new york in a townhouse that we bought 1 yr ago.FINALLY!! I love talking about my cats and telling stories about them as well as hearing all about your babies.All are welcome to send msges at any time. I luv to hear from you!! I work long retail hours during christmas so I wont be on much during that time.:( :mad: But ya gotta work!! Because of you I began to do volenteer work at our local animal shelter. I have never felt so fullfilled! My friends think that I am crazy, so what tho. I have all of you.

catlover4ever
10-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Well Feeling Frisky (AKA Beth) an official WELCOME from
Catlover4 ever (AKA Meg).

Let me introduce myself as well. My name is Meg and I live in Connecticut. I have been married 10 years and work as a secretary at a local hospital. I also love talking and sharing pictures and stories about my furkids. My furkids are pictured in all of my posts.

Congratulations on getting your townhouse....it is exciting to be able to do great things like that.

Well, feel free to send me a private message anytime. Welcome again.

Meg

jenluckenbach
10-01-2003, 02:53 PM
Glad to meet you (by the way, did you get my PM to you?)

neko1
10-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Hi there, and welcome!
My name is Michelle and I live in New Jersey with my husband and my 4 kitties.
I have 3 DSH and an Abyssinian.:)

kimlovescats
10-01-2003, 09:45 PM
Very nice to meet you! My hubby and I love cats and we rescue many cats / kittens. We currently have 17 (I think)... LOL!
I look forward to hearing about and hopefully seeing pictures of your kitties!

:D

jazzcat
10-02-2003, 12:14 AM
Hi Beth,

My name is Lori (aka Jazzcat). I live in Knoxville and have three cats and a dog all pictured below.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your furbabies and hearing about them.

krazyaboutkatz
10-02-2003, 12:24 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Beth. :) My name is Tracey aka krazyaboutkatz or kak. I'm owned by 4 male cats which you can see in my signature picture. I look forward to hearing more about your cats and seeing their pics too. :)

Uabassoon
10-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Congrats on doing volunteer work, it feels good when you can help and make a difference. :)

BastetsMum
10-02-2003, 03:59 AM
Hi Beth,

My name is Peta and I have a fawn Abysinnian called Bastet. Well actually if the truth be told, she pays me in purrs, pets and furballs but I don't mind.

I am from Australia.

I am also known as Bastetsmum or if you know me in real life TC (stands for TopCat since I am absolutely crazy about cats!)

IttyBittyKitty
10-02-2003, 07:04 AM
I am Tamara, meowmie to one crazy siamese cross named Pixel and one ragdoll kitten named Randi!

I am, like bastet's mum, from sunny Brisbane, Australia!

sqwelch
10-02-2003, 07:45 AM
Hi Beth

My name is June (aka Sqwelch) and I live in Scotland with my boyfriend, cat (Bonnie) and rabbit (Fester). Welcome to PT. Like you I love this website as the stories are great and I'm afraid although my friends like animals I still get strange looks when I talk about them too much!! Don't see why, after all they bore me to death with baby stories, I much prefer my pets to snotty kids !!!:) :D :)

cubby31682
10-02-2003, 08:06 AM
Hello

My name is Katie aka cubby31682. I am from Michigan, I live in an apartment with my husband, and my 2 year old male furbaby (Cubby)

It is nice to meet you and welcome to pet talk.

I also look forward to seeing pictures of your kitties.

Katie

catmandu
10-02-2003, 09:51 AM
wELCOME TO PET TALK!!! From Catmandu , my 14 Cats and 4 Strays ! There is a lot of Fun here and you can learn a lot about your Cats! Welcome!