PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sad right now....:(:(

PepperRSM
09-30-2003, 09:41 PM
today i found out that a boy in my grade killed himself yesterday!:( :( apparently he shot himself and his little sister (a year younger) found him!:eek: :( I knew him a little bit, like we had talked before and I had a few classes with him. He just didnt seem like the type to do something like that. We was popular, nice, and had a lot of friends. He never seemed like he was ever picked on. I was so surprised when I heard. Everyone one at school, including me, was crying and there were a bunch of counselors in the library if we needed support. The whole day was hard, especially the classes that I had with him. Some people made some pretty rude remarks, like a few 8th graders (a grade below me) were saying stuff like "Oh, just another 9th grader to not wait behind at lunch..." :mad: :mad: And a boy in my grade said something like, "Today was pretty boring, but at least we didn't have homework. More people should commit suicide so that we don't have homework" :mad: :mad: Stuff like that made me really mad!!! I think I'm feeling a *little* better, but I'm still pretty shaken up. Oh shoot, I'm gonna start crying again now....:( :(

G.P.girl
09-30-2003, 10:04 PM
:( :( :(
oh i am so sorry....i feel so bad that so many kids are doing this today....it must be so horrible...i feel so bad....now i am depressed:( :( :(

Karen
09-30-2003, 10:05 PM
It's okay to be sad. The people who made those comments were probably as shocked as you were deep inside, but wanted to seem "cool" to their friends. I think that's just part of being an adolescent guy, sometimes. Everyone copes in his or her own way.

I am truly sorry for your loss - not just of the boy you know, but the loss of a part of yourself. Mortality really hits home when someone your own age is suddenly dead, and I'm sorry.

You'll be in my prayers tonight.

carole
09-30-2003, 10:13 PM
This is indeed very tragic, sometimes it is the kid's who seem to have it all, that end up in this terrible situation, only he will know why?

Those comments were disgusting, I cannot believe they could be so callous, human nature always disappoints us doesn't it?

As Karen said it is ok to feel sad, to me that is a normal reaction, one of kindness and thoughtfulness to his remaining family, just imagine how his younger sister will be feeling right now, you are a person who cares.

Take care and HUGS TO YOU.

luckies4me
09-30-2003, 10:16 PM
I went to reply but my computer froze. I am so sorry for your loss, and in such a tragic way. Life sure can be scary at times. Please take care and know that it is OK to cry. I'll say a prayer for his family tonight. :(

rg_girlca
09-30-2003, 10:54 PM
How many times do we hear things like, "He was so nice, everyone like him or he seemed so happy" whenever a tragedy like this happens. One will never know the answer to "Why." The only one who knows is gone now. It's so sad.

Sending prayers out to you and to the boy's family. May he rest in Peace.

K9karen
09-30-2003, 11:03 PM
tsk, tsk. How so very very sad. :(

ramanth
10-01-2003, 09:03 AM
I'm so sorry. Like others have said, it's okay to cry. :(

*hugs*

Logan
10-01-2003, 11:41 AM
I am so sorry for your friend, and for you. :( I will never understand how life gets so bad that people decide to end it themselves. It reminds me that I am so blessed and need to be alert to the problems of others.

Logan

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-01-2003, 11:48 AM
Rae!

{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm almost crying too... I remember when Mr. Chinnok commited suicide in 6th grade... I cried, everyone else said "Who cares?" Yeah, he was homosexual. I didn't care, he was an awesome teacher.

I'm so sorry Rae... so so sorry.

PepperRSM
10-01-2003, 03:41 PM
Thanks guys :)
It's nice to be able to come here and talk to people that are nice and comforting :)
Today at school it was kinda creepy because the tachers were instructed to just go along with the class and keep teaching. Like yesterday everyone was so sad and today it was back to normal. It was like nothing happened....I thought it was a little weird...:(

HoRsELUvR
10-01-2003, 06:24 PM
That is so sad.:( I guess some people may seem happy on the outside,while they hide pain inside themselves,and i am so sorry this happened.I cant beleive people could make rude remarks like that and be so insensitive about such a tragic incident.

PepperRSM
10-02-2003, 07:16 AM
Here's his obituary:( :(
Here (http://www.legacy.com/twincities/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1444918)