PDA

View Full Version : I need advice!

sweet_stormy
09-30-2003, 06:51 PM
Okay, Colubus Day Weekend is coming up and I need some advice. Okay, this guy that I like (he's about 20 years old) is coming to NY for a visit (he's in the Air Force) and he told me that he wants to see me and do IT with me and he said that when he arrived in NY he was going to call me. I don't know what to do. I am scared. I am almost 14 years old. Please, I need advice.

~sweet_stormy~

slick
09-30-2003, 06:56 PM
First off, have you ever seen this guy in person?? How did you meet? Do your parents know about him??

My first reaction is DON'T GO TO SEE HIM!!!! If he thinks that coming into town for a weekend will get him something, then he's not worth liking and will never give you the respect you deserve.

sweet_stormy
09-30-2003, 06:57 PM
yes, I know him. He went to my school.

aly
09-30-2003, 06:58 PM
Please do not meet that guy AT ALL! He is bad news. What he wants to do is ILLEGAL and he can go to prison for that!

Please don't let this ruin your childhood. Be young while you can and don't try to grow up too fast. There will be plenty of time for that later.

slick
09-30-2003, 06:59 PM
Sorry I'm confused. If you are almost 14 and he's 20 how could he have gone to the same school. If he graduated 3 yrs ago at 17 you would have still been in elementary school.

Correct me if I'm wrong....

KYS
09-30-2003, 07:04 PM
sweet_stormy: I am scared. I am almost 14 years old.>>>>>>>

I think you just answered your own question.
It obviously doesn't feel right, DON"T DO IT
and DON'T meet this guy.
Call me old fashion, but I think "doing it" should be
special, and saved for that special person that
you are 100% shure cares about you, and visa a versa.

A 20 year old, you are not dating wants to come up
for the weekend and "DOT IT" to a 14 year old
does not care for you in the way that I am speaking of.

Just my two cents. :(

babolaypo65
09-30-2003, 07:13 PM
Aly is right. What he is proposing is statutory rape. And he SHOULD know that. In most states the definition of statutory rape says if one person is 13 or if there is more than a three year age difference between the two people and one is under the age of 18 its RAPE as far as the law is concerned. Any 20 year old MAN who doesn't know that is not responsible enough to have sex.

You know what to do. Remember our posts about older-younger dating? We all said that it was okay (or most of us) if BOTH people were above the age of 18. (and some of us felt it was ok if both were close to 18)

He may be a nice guy, he may be fun and exciting, but a 20 year old MAN who wants to have sex with a 13 year old is immature at best, and a sick creep at worst. You're a sweet person. Funny, and smart... but he should WANT to be with someone who is an adult. And you deserve to wait until you're older, and ready, and in love with someone who loves and respects you.

Please don't do it.
You can PM me any time. I used to teach high school, and I used to teach sex education... nothing makes me blush.

tikeyas_mom
09-30-2003, 07:14 PM
what the guy said is illegal, that is called rape if you guys actually went through with it, I am a lil confused about the school thing to... I really hope you dont meet him. .. .

Soledad
09-30-2003, 10:21 PM
This guy ought to be reported. You are thirteen years old. Any man that wants to have sex with a thirteen year old girl has to be severely disturbed at worst and completely immature at best. There has to be some reason why he can't get women his own age.

G.P.girl
09-30-2003, 10:30 PM
please dont go see him! take it from me i am 14 and i know that

guys like that dont really care about you. they just want to do it

with you then ditch you....no matter what he says it's true...

Kfamr
09-30-2003, 10:42 PM
Are you being serious?

One simple word for you to say to him: NO.

DON'T give out your personal information, such as phone and address to this creep.

binka_nugget
09-30-2003, 10:44 PM
along with what others have said...go with your instinct! You said you were scared..that is not a good thing when it comes to something like that. Tell him no and to cool it. If he's still interested when you're ALOT older, then fine..but right now, you're still a child and he is barely out of that adolescent stage.

popcornbird
09-30-2003, 10:47 PM
OMG! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DO NOT go with this guy! DO NOT give him ANY personal information about your address, phone number, etc. TELL YOUR PARENTS. This guy has no good intentions and you need to be aware of that. You're a child and there's no reason for anyone to do that to you at such a young age! Say NO!

Ps. For those who are wondering about the guy being in the same school as her in the past, it could be *possible* if the school they went to is K-8 grade, or even K-6 with her being in kindergarten and him being in 5th or 6th. :confused:

Kfamr
09-30-2003, 11:05 PM
Yeah and i'm sure he's been wanting to "do her" all this time. :rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
09-30-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Yeah and i'm sure he's been wanting to "do her" all this time. :rolleyes:

lol

shais_mom
10-01-2003, 12:01 AM
RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!!
AND DON'T MEET HIM!!!

lbaker
10-01-2003, 07:24 AM
Tell your parents (or a trusted adult if you're afraid to tell your parents) and have them tell the cops. This guy sounds dangerous. Listen to yourself and trust yourself. Under NO circumstances see him alone, even if you think you're just going to "talk".

emily_the_spoiled
10-01-2003, 07:43 AM
Please Please do NOT see him!!!

First of all everyone is correct, what he wants to do is called statutory rape and it is illegal in all the states in the US.

Over the years I have had more than one young woman (your age) come to me pregnant or with a sexually transmitted disease. For many of them this was a life changing experience and if they had to do it over again they would not. Please learn from others and do not have any more contact with him. Tell your parents or another trusted adult and get away from him...

Amber
10-01-2003, 12:48 PM
Say NO! Your 14 and he is 20 there is a big age difference!
You shouldnt be getting into this kind of stuff like *doing it*
with a 20 year old man! Dont ruin your life!!

Kfamr
10-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Amber
Say NO! Your 14 and he is 20 there is a big age difference!
You shouldnt be getting into this kind of stuff like *doing it*
with a 20 year old man! Dont ruin your life!!

Or with ANYONE. She's 13, almost 14. Play with barbies, not boys. :rolleyes:

sweet_stormy
10-01-2003, 03:48 PM
Thanx for the advice.

Okay, everyone is wondering how me and "BOB" (lets call him that) met. Well I was in 6th grade and he was a senior. At my school they have 6-8th grade on top and 9-12 on bottom. It was March 20th, 2002 and i was walking to my moms work. him and his friend "GEORGE" (lets call him that) were going down that road on a tractor thing b/c it was spirit week for high schoolers. they asked me if i wanted a ride. i said no. they went around a trailer park and right when i was walking past the driveway to the other side of the trailer park road they came back onto the road. they asked me again. i still said no. than "GEORGE" asked me what was wrong. i said nothing. i would have loved the ride, if i knew them and if they were my friends. it was so cold out. ever since then "BOB" has been mean to me. now all of a sudden hes being nice. "GEORGE" has always been nice to me.

that is how i met "BOB".

sweet_stormy
10-01-2003, 03:53 PM
oh yeah, i forgot to mention something. he knows where i live b/c we lived in the same town. he has driven past my house at least 4 times so far. he knows my phone number b/c its in the phone book and he is good friends with my step-cousin. so that doesnt work for me. he knows my first name, last name, where i live, my age, and the grade im in. he also knows my screen names on AIM. and no im not going to get a new one just because he knows them. just b/c i block him doesnt mean he wont get a new s/n or go on someone elses just to talk to me. thats how some people are. i know i was that way when i really liked him. i almost ran me over with his truck on school property when i was walking to my moms work. he got his truck suspened from school for a week or so.

Kfamr
10-01-2003, 04:00 PM
Um, Ok well this "BOB" obviously doesn't give a squat aobut you. He's just out to "get some", just like any other desperate perverted person. Tell your parents. Make them aware of this person. If he touched you in ANY way, or talks to you in any way, call the police. That's if anything you're saying is factual.

popcornbird
10-01-2003, 04:13 PM
Obviously seems like he's some moron trying to stalk on a young girl *you*, and YOU really need to be aware of that and stay away from him. Have your parents, teachers, or some trusted adult aware of the situation. You have more dignity than to be touched by some guy or ANYONE, so be aware of that and stay AWAY from the person. If he says anything else, let the school principle or your teachers know. Hopefully they'll be able to do something about it. IF he EVER touches you in a wrong way, DO NOT hesitate to tell adults that you trust, AND the police, because its considered a crime to do that to a kid your age, and if he's stalking on you, the officials need to be aware of that.

Soledad
10-01-2003, 04:20 PM
He is obviously so stupid and unable to behave normally that he can only pick up little girls. This guy sounds DANGEROUS. I urge you to tell your parents or another trusted adult as soon as possible. This guy is not to be trusted and could end up doing more than just "doing it" with you. :mad: :mad:

sweet_stormy
10-01-2003, 05:49 PM
do u mean younger? im not that little.

Pam
10-01-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
This guy sounds DANGEROUS.

My thoughts exactly! Please, please stay away from him! It scares me that he has driven around your house 4 times and hardly knows you. Please be careful! He almost sounds like a stalker!

Soledad
10-01-2003, 06:42 PM
I mean little as in a child. Like it or not, you are a kid. And for a twenty year old MAN to stalk you (there's no question in my mind that he is stalking you) means that he is most likely a pedophile.

This guy sounds like he wants to hurt you. Stay far away and tell your parents ASAP!!

Just wanted to add:

A twenty year old man who preys on thirteen year olds probably does so because all the girls his age think he's a loser. By picking younger girls he hopes they won't notice what a freak he is.

sweet_stormy
10-01-2003, 07:27 PM
"BOB" knows me more than u think. We've known each other since March, 2002. I live in the country on a dead end road. he has driven on the road that connects to the dead end road.

Soledad
10-01-2003, 07:34 PM
Uh, okay??:confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

Pam
10-01-2003, 07:43 PM
Listen to what you yourself said about Bob:

ever since then "BOB" has been mean to me. now all of a sudden hes being nice. "GEORGE" has always been nice to me.

Trust me when I tell you this guy is just BAD NEWS! Also, even if he was the nicest guy on the earth what he is suggesting is immoral and illegal. End of my lecture, but I hope you take some of these responses to heart. Most of us are a lot older than you are (I certainly am! :) ) and know what we are talking about!

babolaypo65
10-01-2003, 08:02 PM
Sweety, He may know a bit about you, but what we are saying is it's still creepy. Everyone of us on here would RUN away from this man. Do you really want to be with a man that EVERYONE thinks is disgusting? And a man that you KNOW in your heart doesn't love you? or even like you? He's MEAN to you. That's all we are saying. We aren't trying to put you down at all.

HE DOESN't LOVE YOU. He wants to have sex ON you, not WITH you. He doesn't care how you feel about it (yes, we are sure). You deserve to be loved by the first man you have sex with. (and any man you have sex with). Regardless of who it is, sex the first time can be a little scary, it can hurt. You likely would bleed. Would you want to do all this with BOB? You know that you don't. Follow your instincts, your true instincts and they will not let you down.

Originally posted by sweet_stormy
"BOB" knows me more than u think. We've known each other since March, 2002. I live in the country on a dead end road. he has driven on the road that connects to the dead end road.

andrea_NMAggie
10-01-2003, 08:26 PM
Ok...so i've never ever really posted anything 'controvercial' on this site...but c'mon. You're 13? and you're still CONSIDERING having sex with this 20 year old who you've described as BEING MEAN to you in the past? What are you THINKING?!!! This alone should be a SCREAMING ALERT that you're too young & immature to be doing something as adult as having sex!!! Sex is something that ADULTS do...should be something that 'adults who care deeply about each other do'. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not saying you're 'immature' per se....but don't you think you need to mature some before you go making LIFE ALTERING decisions?

Tonya
10-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Sex isn't just "Doing it".

It makes babies. I had sex with a loser just because I liked him. He was a bum and I had no intention on having him in my life forever. We used a condom and I was on the pill. I got pregnant. My son is beautiful to me and I wouldn't trade him for the world, but I sure as **** didn't know what I was getting myself into. Sex is not just a physical thing. It is possibly a commitment that you will have the rest of your life.

Not to mention STD's. Someday you will love someone more then anything, do you want to have to tell him about your herpies?

Lastly, someday you will meet someone that you really love. You'll want to spend the rest of your life with him. For the first time ever, your heart will break that he wasn't your first. You'll finally realize what we are all talking about.

AND YOU ARE WAY TO YOUNG!!!

Tonya
10-01-2003, 10:08 PM
And no 20 year old in their right mind would try such a thing. Stay away from him!

2kitties
10-02-2003, 09:04 AM
Any man that wants to have sex with a thirteen year old girl has to be severely disturbed at worst and completely immature at best. There has to be some reason why he can't get women his own age.

AMEN!

My guess is that he has some kind of mental disturbance. There is something disgusting about this. A normal man would not find the company of a 13 year old girl to be at all appealing. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just stating something that you already know.

Some people are posting that this is called rape. Yes. And, in fact, I think it's called CHILD MOLESTING!!!

Now, here's what I don't get. You know all this. You know the guy is a weirdo. You know you shouldn't do anything with him. But you post this question anyway? What exactly are you looking for? I've got a feeling there is more to this story.

It's time someone told your parents this fellow is giving your problems. I hope you will. They don't know that you are talking with a man that old do they? I hope they would at least have a problem with that!

gini
10-02-2003, 09:47 AM
This may sound very harsh, but I would like you to go look into your mirror. See yourself?

Alright - now ask that person that you see, "Am I Stupid? or Am I Smart?" "Am I in control of myself, or do I just let other people use me?"

Once you have your answers, you won't need to ask us for advice.

Karen
10-02-2003, 05:23 PM
I sent a very straightfordward PM to sweet_stormy, telling her in part NOT to see "Bob" that weekend, and not to be home by herself either that weekend. She replied that she understands.

sweet_stormy
10-02-2003, 06:39 PM
my mom doesnt know that ive been talking to him. the last time i talked to him was like a year and a half ago. when my mom asked who i was talking to i told her i was talking to my "friend" "BOB". she didn't ask anymore questions. And to tell you guys he does not have any mental disease or anything. I am sticking up for him on that, and i dont want you to think that he has a mental disease just b/c he told me that stuff! I may not like the stuff he said, but at least i have enough sense not to say that he has a mental disease. yea, i may be acting like i care about him, but i dont. maybe he likes younger girls. not all guys like girls the same age as them or older. my best guy friend likes younger girls. he likes me. hes 17. im sry if you think that i care about "BOB" b/c i dont care about him in a loving way. i care about him in a way that im being nice to him b/c i would want him to stick up for me if someone was saying stuff about me. yea, call me whatever you want. i shouldnt have posted this b/c i just caused a whole bunch of problems. im sry, i cant just sit here and read about you guys critisizing "BOB". It would be different if you knew him. i guess from now on i will figure things out on my own. But i just like other people's opinions on things so that i dont make the wrong disicion. if you dont like what im saying, tough. im still a good person. one thread shouldnt make me a bad person. i am caring. i treat people the way i would like to be treated.

~Sweet_stormy~

Originally posted by 2kitties
AMEN!

My guess is that he has some kind of mental disturbance. There is something disgusting about this. A normal man would not find the company of a 13 year old girl to be at all appealing. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just stating something that you already know.

Some people are posting that this is called rape. Yes. And, in fact, I think it's called CHILD MOLESTING!!!

Now, here's what I don't get. You know all this. You know the guy is a weirdo. You know you shouldn't do anything with him. But you post this question anyway? What exactly are you looking for? I've got a feeling there is more to this story.

It's time someone told your parents this fellow is giving your problems. I hope you will. They don't know that you are talking with a man that old do they? I hope they would at least have a problem with that!

Soledad
10-02-2003, 06:42 PM
You are not a bad person at all!!! I hope you do not think I was trying to say that.

However, I do not see why you choose to defend a man who you tell us has been mean to you and who wants to "do it" with you and who stalks you!!!

How can we have a good opinion about Bob when all you tell us are the bad/gross things he does? How does that make any sense?

Bob is a man. Legally, you are a child. That makes Bob a wannabe childmolester. Think about it.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-02-2003, 06:46 PM
IF I knew "Bob" and he said he wanted to "do it" with me, let me tell you, he wouldn't end up being my friend any longer. Don't you realize what your saying??! Your ALMOST 14, and he's 20? You also say you don't care about him in "that way", then why would you even have second thoughts about doing it with him? I would just say a flat out NO right on the spot. Please, listen to what everyone is saying....

Oh, and your not a bad person. :) We're just trying to help.

sweet_stormy
10-02-2003, 06:49 PM
im sry. thats just how i am. plz dont think that i like him or anything. yea, i had a crush on him. but that was before. im just the type of person to stick up for another person. thats how i have always been. unless i was arguing with that person over something.

Soledad
10-02-2003, 06:51 PM
Sweet, I think that you will find out as you get older that not everyone needs you to be their friend, and that sometimes it can hurt YOU to be someone's friend.

Bob does not seem like he has good intentions. From all that you've said, he is not deserving of your friendship.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Sweet, I think that you will find out as you get older that not everyone needs you to be your friend, and that sometimes it can hurt YOU to be someone's friend.

Bob does not seem like he has good intentions. From all that you've said, he is not deserving of your friendship.

Agreed. :)

sweet_stormy
10-02-2003, 06:55 PM
IF I knew "Bob" and he said he wanted to "do it" with me, let me tell you, he wouldn't end up being my friend any longer. Don't you realize what your saying??! Your ALMOST 14, and he's 20? You also say you don't care about him in "that way", then why would you even have second thoughts about doing it with him? I would just say a flat out NO right on the spot. Please, listen to what everyone is saying....

i never said that i had second thoughts about doing it with him. how did u ever get that in your head? im sry if i sound b****y right now. im just tired. i just said that i wasnt going to sit here and read all of this about him.

Kfamr
10-02-2003, 06:57 PM
You not knowing what to do, seems like you've had second thoughts aobut it. If you weren't thinking aobut it, you'd know your answer right away, you wouldnt have to ask other's for advice.

sweet_stormy
10-02-2003, 07:01 PM
im sry. i just wanted to know other people's opinions. is that so much to ask for? i just wanted to know what you all thought. im sry. how many times do i have to say that?

GoldenRetrLuver
10-02-2003, 07:01 PM
I said you SHOULDN'T be having second thoughts about doing it with him. Like Kfamr said.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-02-2003, 07:02 PM
im sry. i just wanted to know other people's opinions. is that so much to ask for? i just wanted to know what you all thought. im sry. how many times do i have to say that?

So you got our opinions. I don't think anyone on this board would think it was right to do anyway...

sweet_stormy
10-02-2003, 07:04 PM
the most i have ever thought about him was in my nightmares, when i would see him raping me. i dont even know what they mean.

Kfamr
10-02-2003, 07:05 PM
And that's what we're giving you.

Sweetheart, You really shouldn't be talking to US about this though. We won't be there whe this "BOB" guy shows up at your door, if he even does. You parents will though. Speak to them, talk to them, Make them aware of you situation. It's not safe at all.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-02-2003, 07:06 PM
Raping you in your dreams? PLEASE take our advice and just say NO to him. There's no good that could come out of it anyway.

popcornbird
10-02-2003, 07:23 PM
the most i have ever thought about him was in my nightmares, when i would see him raping me. i dont even know what they mean.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

If he's raping you in your dreams, maybe that's a sign from God to BEWARE of him and STAY AWAY and protect yourself! Many times dreams are signs and turn out to be true. Maybe you're being told to stay away. Follow your self instincts, and steer away from the situation. When he's supposed to arrive, tell your parents to take you out, maybe to a friend's house, or the mall. Go WITH your parents. Do NOT stay home alone. At night, make sure to have all your doors and windows locked, and stay alert, and have your parents alert. You said your parents don't know you were meeting him. I think more than us, THEY should know. Its important, and there's a HUGE possibility that this guy can hurt you. Don't fall into his tricks. This only shows you're innocence dear. When someone's approaching you like this, that means *RUN*. You don't stand up and support a person who wants to molest you. You're parents should know, because they care about you and will want to protect you. Stay safe kid! And NO, you're not a bad person! You are young and innocent, and this guy is not so innocent and wants to do wrong and immoral things to you. Steer away and take our advice. DON'T go near him!

2kitties
10-03-2003, 08:34 AM

Okay, now my red flags are going off. Sorry, but this is getting a little overdramatic. You knew the answer to this situation before you posted it. If this man truly said something to you with sexual reference, then talk to a counselor or your parents because he is suggesting a crime against children in the eyes of the law. It is not normal behavior for a grown man, no matter how mature you may be. It sort of interests me that in recent posts you have so quickly jumped to his defense, then you say you imagine him raping you????? This story is beginning to reak of imagination.

sweet_stormy
10-03-2003, 02:36 PM
why the F*** would i be making this up? you think i like being scared? you think i like thinking that i may never be able to come home and relax? no, every time he is in my town i am always looking down roads and in store parking lots just to make sure he ISNT around. i dont like not feeling safe in my own home. i wish i could be like most of my friends who dont have to worry about this type of stuff. but im not my friends. i never will be. i will always be looking every direction. i will never be normal again. i dont like this one bit.
you said that u dont think that i should be standing up for "BOB" b/c u said that he is a man that my want to malest me. that is just how i am. i stick up for others. even if its not right.
i wish that i could just go walking around without worrieing that i will get hurt. i even look around the school grounds and even in the school while im going to my classes. i just dont think you guys know what im going through. i dont have a father, so i dont have a fatherly figure to help protect me. its just me, my mother, and my 16 year old brother. yeah, my brother may help protect me, but whats he going to do to stop a "Foot Ball player" from hurting me. he cant do much. you may think that i am wrong. but i dont think so. u dont know "BOB" you dont know my brother and u basically dont know me that well. im sry if you think that what i am doing is wrong. but at least i know when enough is enough. i read these posts everyday. i dont respond right away b/c i dont want people to think that i have nothing better to do. my friends and i joke around a lot about "BOB" and what i would do if i saw him. but that is just talk, no action.

Soledad
10-03-2003, 03:00 PM
Sweet Stormy, the easiest way to solve this is to tell your mother and to call the police. Please, don't hesitate.

2kitties
10-03-2003, 03:05 PM
no, every time he is in my town i am always looking down roads and in store parking lots just to make sure he ISNT around. i dont like not feeling safe in my own home. you said that u dont think that i should be standing up for "BOB" b/c u said that he is a man that my want to malest me. that is just how i am. i stick up for others. even if its not right.

If he scares you that much, no, you wouldn't stick up for him. You're either scared of him and you do something about it, or you stick up for him and call him your friend. You've done both in this thread. Sorry, but there are holes here.

gini
10-03-2003, 03:10 PM
Sweet Stormy, you have been talking about this now since September 30th.

You have received excellent advice. You have heard directly from our mayor, Karen.

You are right. We do not know you, we don't know this "Bob",
we don't know your brother nor your parents.

However, Soledad is absolutely correct. Tell your parents and get this over with. Or call the police and advise them.

I don't think there is one more thing that we could add here that can make a difference for you - except prolong this thread.

We know you are young, we know you are scared, but you have options which I mentioned above.

Continuing to discuss this makes us wonder - WHY?

Kfamr
10-03-2003, 03:12 PM
Who knows if you're making it up or not. It's happened before.
TELL YOUR PARENTS. CALL THE COPS. If this is true, you NEED to.

Pam
10-03-2003, 05:00 PM
I'm lost. This thread has taken a turn and I'm not sure I understand. :confused: If you are afraid of Bob I think you already had your answer. Why the need for the advice? :confused:

clara4457
10-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Pam
I'm lost. This thread has taken a turn and I'm not sure I understand. :confused: If you are afraid of Bob I think you already had your answer. Why the need for the advice? :confused:

I was thinking the same thing until I reread the first post. She said she liked him, but he wants to meet with her and do "it" and that is scaring her. Perhaps what she thought was a nice friendship is turning ugly and that is what is scaring her. I'm not really sure she was asking our opinion on meeting him, but rather what should she do, because the situation is starting to scare her and rightly so. I could be wrong in my interpretation however, as it is a pretty ambiguous post.

Sweet Stormy - if I am correct in my assumptions, please talk to your mother immediately. She will know what to do to protect you. If you don't feel comfortable talking to her, a school counselor will also help you.

Cataholic
10-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
Okay, now my red flags are going off. Sorry, but this is getting a little overdramatic. You knew the answer to this situation before you posted it. If this man truly said something to you with sexual reference, then talk to a counselor or your parents because he is suggesting a crime against children in the eyes of the law. It is not normal behavior for a grown man, no matter how mature you may be. It sort of interests me that in recent posts you have so quickly jumped to his defense, then you say you imagine him raping you????? This story is beginning to reak of imagination.

2kitties, WHY do you always get to post it FIRST???? Man....you are just toooooo quick to call it EXACTLY HOW I SEE IT!!!

Bets, anyone? 10-1, this is all an act.....send your money, using paypal, to my pm address....

lbaker
10-04-2003, 05:17 AM
:( a sad situation and I'm very tired of being duped. Advise has been said, take it or leave it but I'm out of here. There are enough truly serious situations we are dealing with, with people we know & love. Do what you know you should or take the consequences on your own. You want help & advise?? You have it. Do with it what you please. Nuff said. End of story.

sweet_stormy
10-04-2003, 10:14 AM
I was thinking the same thing until I reread the first post. She said she liked him, but he wants to meet with her and do "it" and that is scaring her. Perhaps what she thought was a nice friendship is turning ugly and that is what is scaring her. I'm not really sure she was asking our opinion on meeting him, but rather what should she do, because the situation is starting to scare her and rightly so. I could be wrong in my interpretation however, as it is a pretty ambiguous post.

thats exactly what it is! im scared b/c of that.

GoldenRetrLuver
10-04-2003, 10:38 AM
I'm starting to think it's all a lie too....has happened before.
You got our advice. Forget about "BOB", don't do ANYTHING with him, and stop sticking up for him. A scumbag like that (from what YOU have told us) doesn't deserve it.
Just my 2 cents...

Karen
10-04-2003, 10:40 AM
I am going to close this thread. Advice was asked for. Advice was given. Whether it is taken or not is something we cannot control, and there seem to be no good coming from belaboring the point.