PDA

View Full Version : Sean Austin Movies

puppygrrl4eva7
09-30-2003, 05:44 PM
I know we've discussed him before. But I didn't know that was him in Lord of The Rings! He looks chubbier in that movie. Also we Started watching the Movie "Rudy", in English Class, and he's the main star. What other movies is he in?

babolaypo65
09-30-2003, 06:47 PM
go here:
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000276/
I learned a lot, especially that he's MUCH older than I thought.

It also lists all his movies.:)

Desert Arabian
09-30-2003, 06:57 PM
It's not Sean Austin, it's Sean Astin. ;) I LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE his movies, especially Rudy and LOTR- obviously.

Yes, he looks fat in LOTR, because he had to gain 30lbs in order to play the roll of Samwise. :eek:

puppygrrl4eva7
09-30-2003, 08:21 PM
(I fixed his name YLL) wow gain 30 pounds?:eek: :eek: I'd hate that! Hey I didn't know he was in The War of The Roses! I watched that like a week ago! He's in a lot more movies than I thought!

Crikit
09-30-2003, 11:31 PM
GOONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry couldn't help that one, he played Mickey in The Goonies, the best movie in history if you ask me :D Yes I truly am cheesy

Oh and his younger brother was Andy in The Facts of Life...that would be Mackenzie Astin, his dad John was the original Gomez and his mom Patti Duck had her own show.

puppygrrl4eva7
10-01-2003, 04:20 AM
Of course I didn't forget the Goonies!! I loove that movie. Actually my Cross Country team was imitating that guy from the movie by yelling "Heyyyy yooooouuu Guuuuyyys", a few weeks ago, they decided that I say it best so whenever someone sees me they always say do it again Baylee:rolleyes: ;) :p

ramanth
10-01-2003, 08:55 AM
You mean this guy. ;) :D
http://www.cutestsandgirl.com/images/gen_con_2003/sean_kim.jpg

He's a totally sweet guy to meet. :)

Originally posted by Crikit
GOONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry couldn't help that one, he played Mickey in The Goonies, the best movie in history if you ask me :D Yes I truly am cheesy

Hee hee hee! Then let us be cheesy together.

NEVER SAY DIE! :D

Desert Arabian
10-01-2003, 03:24 PM
OMG- Ramanth, did you get to meet any of the other actors?

Jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous,

I don't think you realize how jealous I am.... lol. :rolleyes: :p

ramanth
10-01-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
OMG- Ramanth, did you get to meet any of the other actors?
Not from LOTR sadly. John Rys Davies (Gimli) was there and Andy got video of him from a distance. I bumped into Brad Dourif (Grima Wormtongue) in the hall, but didn't get his autograph or pic.

Maybe next time. :)

I don't think you realize how jealous I am.... lol. :rolleyes: :p
:D Nope.... throw in a few more of those 'jealous' lines. ;)

Maybe your mom would take you to a convention! It's where I meet these people. :)

Kfamr
10-01-2003, 03:52 PM
I don't think i've seen any of his movies, and wouldn't even know his name if it wasn't for Kimmy posting those pictures a while back.

puppygrrl4eva7
10-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Uhh I can't see the pic :p It's because you and Kayann upload your pics onto that Unavoidable.net website or whatever. I have parental controls and I'm blocked from that site, so when you post pics, that were uploaded on that site I can't see them :(

BTW in English we watched some more of "Rudy" today, it's really good, but he hasn't gotten into Notre Dame just yet (even though he applied)

babolaypo65
10-01-2003, 08:08 PM
here's the picture of her.
(can you see it? I can)
JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Desert Arabian
10-01-2003, 08:54 PM
Main Entry: jeal·ous
Pronunciation: 'je-l&s
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English jelous, from Old French, from (assumed) Vulgar Latin zelosus, from Late Latin zelus zeal -- more at ZEAL
Date: 13th century
1 a : intolerant of rivalry or unfaithfulness b : disposed to suspect rivalry or unfaithfulness
2 : hostile toward a rival or one believed to enjoy an advantage
3 : vigilant in guarding a possession <new colonies were jealous of their new independence -- Scott Buchanan>
- jeal·ous·ly adverb
- jeal·ous·ness noun

:p

Soledad
10-01-2003, 09:00 PM
When my husband was a waiter during university, he waited on Sean. Since we lived in Wellington (where a lot of LOTR was shot) we spotted many of the actors. Apparently, according to Sam, Sean was unbelievably friendly and a pleasure to serve. He also has a very cute daughter (she was three or four at the time) who really turned on the charm for Sam. :)

Kfamr
10-01-2003, 09:26 PM
Kimmy doesn't upload her pictures on unavoidable.net , Only Audrey and I do. Kimmy uploads hers on Kia's webserver =P

I upload (most) on imagstation. I only upload my sigs because imagestation makes them cruddy.

Desert Arabian
10-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
When my husband was a waiter during university, he waited on Sean. Since we lived in Wellington (where a lot of LOTR was shot) we spotted many of the actors. Apparently, according to Sam, Sean was unbelievably friendly and a pleasure to serve. He also has a very cute daughter (she was three or four at the time) who really turned on the charm for Sam. :)

His daughter is adorable, she is such a cutie pie! She was in the movie too! :D

ramanth
10-02-2003, 08:24 AM
It would of been awesome if his daughter was there. Another teen actor had his little sister there and she was so much fun to hang out with. :)

Originally posted by Kfamr
Kimmy doesn't upload her pictures on unavoidable.net , Only Audrey and I do. Kimmy uploads hers on Kia's webserver =P

KayAnn speaks true. :)

Uabassoon
10-02-2003, 03:09 PM
Oh and his younger brother was Andy in The Facts of Life...that would be Mackenzie Astin

Mackenzie was also in the Garbage Pail Kids movie :)