PDA

View Full Version : I'm at school with the rats...

wolfsoul
09-30-2003, 12:14 PM
I brought the rats to school today for a presentation. I had to interview someone with a business so I picked luckies4me and got information on her rattery. The rats are my visuals. They were in my purse on my side and you could see the purse moving around and everyone was looking at it lol. I kept looking down and saying "stop it" and so I think people got excited...

When I brought them out, the teacher ran out of the classroom lol. She was scared, and everyone was laughing. Hehe. :p

Ah, now I have to carry them around for the rest of the day. You think I'd learn the first time that it isn't fun to bring them to school. :rolleyes: I'm so nervous that people will crowd me, so I'm trying to keep it hush hush. But it's so difficult when all they want to do is poke their heads out of my purse.

My next class is with that guy I was talking about before...Hope he doesn't think I'm nuts. :eek:

aly
09-30-2003, 01:43 PM
Thats hilarious that the teacher ran out of the room.

luckies4me
09-30-2003, 03:05 PM
I am glad you got my info before you went to school!!! :eek: :D

I think that's so funny that she ran out of the room. I mean what are they possibly going to do, besides pee on her? LOL :p

Kfamr
09-30-2003, 03:11 PM
They have to be in your purse? :(

Silly teacher.

wolfsoul
09-30-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
They have to be in your purse? :(

Not all day lol. Icarus is in my purse right now and Frisco is in my sweatshirt pocket. If I try and take them out they run back in, but it's hard to keep their heads from poking out to see. I'm afraid they will be hot in there. :o

They are just tired right now. They are usually let to sleep until 4:00 pm, and I woke them up at 7:30. Poor babies.

The guy in my class didn't think I was crazy! hehe.

I think that's so funny that she ran out of the room. I mean what are they possibly going to do, besides pee on her? LOL
LOL, I know! She was aaaaall the way across the room and she hid behing the computer saying "I can't look, I can't look" and then she ran out of the room. When she came out she asked what I was going to do with them and then she said to zip my purse up, and I'm "No, I wouldn't zip my purse up on them, they'd suffocate!" :eek: I don't see why some people can be afraid of these sweet little guys, but I'd be the same way if someone brought in their pet tarantula..

Kfamr
09-30-2003, 03:30 PM
I'm scared of rats. :o