PDA

View Full Version : A Thing Called LOVE

K & L
09-30-2003, 08:48 AM
My husband took this pic while we were sleeping. This is how Bo sleeps with me almost nightly. There's times my shoulder and arm are numb from not moving. If I try and move she wraps her paws tighter and pulls my arms closer.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p33be99e546450741bbe7b9a69e584231/faf3b0a0.jpg

Barbara
09-30-2003, 09:21 AM
One of these pix that shows how close human and a small wild animal can be: it's always a miracle that happens:)

catlover4ever
09-30-2003, 09:22 AM
I feel your pain and numbness. Tigger sleeps on my left side and HAS to be wrapped in my arms, if I turn my back on her to sleep with Abner (who sleeps on the right of me) she will get up and headbutt me until I turn back around to give her all the attention. Abner in turn gets upset and pushes me with his feet and then flips his tail up in the air constantly hitting my head or putting his tail under my nose or in my mouth. Not to mention Mystic and Smokey on my feet. It is no wonder I average 4 hours of sleep a night.

Now being able to tolerate this is LOVE.

catmandu
09-30-2003, 09:37 AM
Love can overcome everything. I used to dislike Mr. Scrappy sleeping on my chest , and would eventually push him off! But now that he is gone , I would give anything to have him there again!

09-30-2003, 10:23 AM
Maya just loves to lay right on my lower right leg when i am resting on the couch. Impossible to move then....:rolleyes: :)

Former User
09-30-2003, 10:49 AM
Awww, that's cute!

Last night while watching Friends, Casper and Felix decited that I needed company and they both came to lay on top of my belly. It was nice and cosy yes, but 8 kg's of cat is a bit too much if you want to breath as well :eek:

Uabassoon
09-30-2003, 11:20 AM
That picture is so cute! I love cuddling with kitties, Tibby sleeps right by my face, but usually all her fur starts to bother me so I end up sticking my head under the covers and Tibby sleeps on my head :rolleyes: very annoying, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Corkscrew likes the foot of the bed, he likes to be close, but not too close.

emily_the_spoiled
09-30-2003, 11:56 AM
Emily likes to sleep on one of the pillows right by my head. Although there are nights (especially when it gets colder) that she likes to sleep on top of my chest. But Tanner likes to sleep in my arm. He will lick and kneed my upper arm until I stop him or he is satisfied with it (although I am not sure what he is looking for).

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-30-2003, 12:36 PM
I wish my huuby would allow Ally to sleep in the bed (or ON the bed even!):(

K & L
09-30-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
I wish my huuby would allow Ally to sleep in the bed (or ON the bed even!):(

Sounds like hubby needs to get his own bed!;)

kimlovescats
09-30-2003, 02:41 PM
Precious picture..... reminds me of this one of me with Tucker!
Isn't kitty LOVE THE BEST????

http://www.kimscats.com/7.10.03_017.jpg

slick
09-30-2003, 02:47 PM
Max likes to sleep right next to my pillow so we are face to face. But if I roll on my back, he will move so that his head is resting on my shoulder. Last night when I was on my back I really wanted to move, but just didn't have the heart so this morning I woke up with a slight headache. But what's a little pain when you've got a furry loved one holding you down.:D :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-30-2003, 11:05 PM
Great pics. Isn't kitty love the best. :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-01-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by K & L
Sounds like hubby needs to get his own bed!;)

LOL - don't put ideas into my head....(of course we will NEVER tell him what goes on when he is away on business trips:D :D :D

Cataholic
10-01-2003, 11:32 AM
That is precious!