PDA

View Full Version : Best PT Friends Contest **WHERE ARE THE CATS?!?!**

popcornbird
09-30-2003, 02:05 AM
I don't know if any of you cat meowmies ever visit the pet side, but you should because many times we hold contests there that are open to ALL pets, including our beloved kitty cats! Doggie moms always check out Pet General and enter their dogs! Birds, rabbits, rodents, reptiles, and other pets hang around there anyway so they always enter in the contests..........BUT WHERE ARE THE CATS?!?!?! For the Best PT Friends contest, I was just gathering up the photos because I'm going to put part 1 up shortly *be sure to go to Pet General and vote* and I noticed that we had plenty of dogs, birds, small animals...............but only ONE pair of cats! You hear me, ONLY ONE! :eek: Not a good sign. :( Cats are more than WELCOME to join in so they shouldn't be left out. :p

Anyway, I'm still accepting entries until this Sunday, and you can reserve a spot (before Sunday) in case you won't be able to have the pic ready by Sunday. After Sunday, no more entries will be accepted unless you make a reservation. Now I'm hoping to see more kitties in the next parts, so be sure to check out the following threads, get a friend, and crop the pics together or have someone do so for the contest. WE WANT KITTIES TOO!

If you haven't heard of the contest at all, you'll want to visit these threads first and read over the whole thing so you get the point.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30868
The rules and entries (won't be in use anymore but you'll need to read it to get the idea of what the contest is about)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30869
The pairing up thread (you will still be using this thread to pair up but entries will be posted in the following thread because you folks are late. :p

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35036
Finally, here's the thread you can post entries from now on until Sunday, or make a reservation by Sunday if you will be sending the picture after the weekend.

Now get over there and ENTER YOUR KITTIES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!! :p

Uabassoon
09-30-2003, 04:12 AM
I'll do it, does anyone want to pair up with Tibby or Corkscrew?

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-30-2003, 06:40 AM
Ally is always looking to make new friends! I'll enter her picture!

EDIT - I just read PCB's other threads and I dont have any idea how to crop pictures.......any ideas?

Uabassoon
09-30-2003, 11:10 AM
Ally Cat's Mommy. We can pair up Ally with Tibby if you'd like, PM me your favorite picture of Ally and I'll do the cropping :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-30-2003, 12:43 PM
Thanks - Ill PM you tomorrow at work;)

aly
09-30-2003, 01:36 PM
Skylar and Casper are going to enter ! :)

popcornbird
09-30-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by aly
Skylar and Casper are going to enter ! :)

That's great! I'm sure they'll look PURRfect together! Ally and Tibby will look great together too! Can't wait to see them!

krazyaboutkatz
09-30-2003, 10:56 PM
Who would like to pair up with one of my 4 male cats? I guess the other cat needs to be a male if I understand the contest correctly. :)

neko1
10-01-2003, 06:13 AM
My kitties would love to pair up with your kitties KAK! I don't know how to crop any pictures though:o

BastetsMum
10-01-2003, 06:34 AM
Anyone want to pair up with Bastet?

ScantyNebula
10-01-2003, 06:36 AM
Lily says she would love to pair up with Bastet, the offer is there if you like! :D

cloverfdx
10-01-2003, 10:24 AM
im guessing corkscrew is a male?

any lil feline ladys want to pair up with Yumi (Female, Tabby) she has been looking for friends all week

luckies4me
10-01-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
Who would like to pair up with one of my 4 male cats? I guess the other cat needs to be a male if I understand the contest correctly. :)

How about Storm and Ewok, our two great fantastic grey furkids!!!!!:D :D :D

I know how to do the cropping and everything, so let me know! :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by neko1
My kitties would love to pair up with your kitties KAK! I don't know how to crop any pictures though:o I know how to crop pics and paste them together so I can do it. I think that Sunny and Tama would be a great pair and Cirrus and Neko. :) Aren't Cookie and Pumpkin females? If so you need to find two other females to pair up with them.

So just send me a couple of good pics of Tama and Neko and I can do the rest. I'll pm you with my e-mail address. :) I'll also reserve a spot for them on the thread.

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
How about Storm and Ewok, our two great fantastic grey furkids!!!!!:D :D :D

I know how to do the cropping and everything, so let me know! :) Yes, I think that they'd look great together. Do you want to put them together? I'll pm you about it. :) I'll also reserve a spot for them on the thread.

Uabassoon
10-01-2003, 12:03 PM
KAK does Sunny have a best friend yet? I think he would look great paired up with Corkscrew.

ScantyNebula
10-01-2003, 12:28 PM
If Sunny is taken - Toby is available :)

Uabassoon
10-01-2003, 12:30 PM
After rereading this thread it seems like Sunny is going to be paired up with Tama... so it looks like it Corkscrew and Toby :) Do you want to do the cropping? You do a much better job with it than I do. Let me know and I can PM you some pictures of Corkscrew.

Heehee they would make great best friends because they can both complain about their little lynx point sisters.

ScantyNebula
10-01-2003, 12:34 PM
ROFL I was thinking the same thing Laura!! haha Sure, you can pm me the pics if you like :)

luckies4me
10-01-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by cloverfdx
im guessing corkscrew is a male?

any lil feline ladys want to pair up with Yumi (Female, Tabby) she has been looking for friends all week

How's about Yumi and my Houdini? They look a lot alike in the face. Let me know and I can crop the pics! :D

neko1
10-01-2003, 06:46 PM
Pumpkin and Cookie are both in need of a best friend!!! (They are females):)

Former User
10-02-2003, 10:35 AM
We have Kitty and Felix available if someone wants to pair up :)

10-02-2003, 01:11 PM
Here is my lil Inka and her daer friend Tessa!

luckies4me
10-02-2003, 03:29 PM
I need a male kitty to go with my marble boy Mystic, any takers? :D