PDA

View Full Version : PET TALK!! come through for me and kay!

CamCamPup33
09-29-2003, 03:39 PM
Come on!! kay is it only me and you? with our pups? who else is coming? lmao.. im so confused.. Anyway pet talk! come and see us! Cami is cuter in person than she is in pictures!! HINT! pleaseee pleasseeeee.. Anyone?

Or maybe kayann doesnt want anyone else to come.. maybe she doesnt want to handle it all with all...... people..... hmm.. SCHLEP!! im having brain withdraws.. ive sunken to the deep ocean bottom all beacause.... you..... let..... GO!! oh gosh.. --wipes a tear-- i hate you schlep!! ;) :p :p

BACK ON TOPIC.. okay anyone? kay if you dont want any others to come let me know.. ok kay? k kay.. lmao (schlep)

Logan
09-29-2003, 03:45 PM
Sure wish I could just chunk my responsibilities and head to Florida to see you guys, plus many other "cyber" friends down that way!!! :(

We're just hoping that whoever gets together has a great time and takes LOTS of pictures!!!!!

Logan

CamCamPup33
09-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Sure wish I could just chunk my responsibilities and head to Florida to see you guys, plus many other "cyber" friends down that way!!! :(

We're just hoping that whoever gets together has a great time and takes LOTS of pictures!!!!!

Logan

Responsibities arent very cool.. lol!! MAN!!:p :D i understand... :(

tatsxxx11
09-29-2003, 06:00 PM
I'm sure Valerie (Dukedogsmom) and Duke will be there. When we talked last week she was very excited! Wish I could be there:(

binka_nugget
09-29-2003, 06:07 PM
:( Ammmberrrr, fly me, kai and kae down? Lol...how are my ratties doing by the way? :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-29-2003, 06:19 PM
I want to go *SO* badly! :( Psst...if your flying Ash and her pups down..stop by over here! :) hehe. Seriously, I wish I could go...maybe someday....:(

dukedogsmom
09-29-2003, 06:23 PM
Duke and I are arriving Friday afternoon. If it works out good, I'll be in a convertible! I am very excited and can't wait to see how much fun Duke has his first time at a dog park. He loves to run but never gets the opportunity. I am so excited.

Fox-Gal
09-29-2003, 07:10 PM
Has any of the plans changed? Is it still for two day? If everythings still the same, I will be happy to come one of those days. Can't do two days though...to many pets still at home that need me.