PDA

View Full Version : Pepper, Heartworm Treatment for LD today?

quanzhan
12-12-2001, 09:59 AM
Pepper, is LD going to have the heartworm treatment today?
We have our fingers and paws crossed here for LD.
Zack had his partII last Friday, it went well. It was much easier on him than the first one.

purrley
12-12-2001, 11:27 AM
Poor babies - I pray everything will be OK for them!!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
12-12-2001, 11:42 AM
We are thinking positive thoughts and keeping our paws crossed for both babies who are heart worm positive. With all the love they both get, they have to get well and back to their ole self. Hugs and kisses to both of them.
Jackie

Logan
12-12-2001, 11:46 AM
Quanzhan,
Thank you for reminding us. And I am so glad that Zack is handling this treatment better. Can't wait until you tell us that he is "free" of heartworms and ready to romp!!! :D (or countersurf for some more doughnuts)!!
Pepper, I hope the treatment will go well....don't be surprised if he's feeling pretty lousy for a while. You are an angel to be helping him out. I'm sure he'll repay your kindness over and over throughout his life.

Logan

quanzhan
12-12-2001, 12:53 PM
Pepper,
a member at golden website told me that her dog lived another 12 years after the HW treatment, so the futures are very promissing for our babies. It is a painful procedure, but they are getting better each day. So hang in there. He will be all right.

For logan, about the countersurf. this was what happened yesterday. My daughter had a bagle on her plate and went to kitchen to get a glass of milk, when she came back, there was only half bagle on the plate (Zack knows exactly what is share means LOL)
LOVE

sammi
12-12-2001, 02:13 PM
Positive vibes for Pepper and hope that all goes ok.
Sounds like Zack is getting a little spoiled!! And he deserves to be spoiled.

tatsxxx11
12-12-2001, 04:46 PM
Dear Diane and LD...We here hope that soon you'll be as good as new, romping and playing and enjoying her new forever home! :) Lots of love and prayers for Diane and LD!

Sudilar
12-12-2001, 08:48 PM
Good luck to the furpups!! Hope that the treatments go well and soon you'll both be as good as new!!

Albea
12-13-2001, 12:44 PM
Quanzhan:
That story of the bagel is proof that Zack is doing much better :D :D :D
Diane-I hope LD had his first shots for heartworm and he'll be on his way to a quick recovery. Best wishes to you both.

pepper636
12-13-2001, 02:17 PM
I'm picking him up today. I took him in yesterday morning and called about 4 and he was OK. I called just now to see if he was OK to pick him up and she said his folder was up front so that meant he was ready. I'll let you know more tomorrow. Thanks for the great support. You guys are wonderful.

pepper636
12-14-2001, 10:41 AM
I picked LD up yesterday afternoon and he was crying a little when I got into the room but by the time I got him home he was fine. He seems to be laying around a little bit more than usual but that's the way he's supposed to be for a while now. We check for heartworms on 12/19 and if they're gone start him on heartworm medication.

tatsxxx11
12-14-2001, 03:44 PM
Hi Diane..So happy to hear that LD is home and resting comfortably. :) Hopefully, the worst is behind him! Tell him how much we are all rooting for him; and you!