PDA

View Full Version : Question on user etiquette

Dawn
09-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Hey, I posted a thread about the Saint I am fostering and that was my first post on your sight.
I have a few questions. Obviously I'm new to this, but am I supposed to make up a name for my "signature" or use my email address?
And how do I put my pet's pics on like everyone else has? I would love to have my pets show up in my threads too.
Is there some kinda specifics to the whole set-up I should know about?

Cataholic
09-29-2003, 01:19 PM
Dawn,
I learned the ropes by following Phred's tutorial on posting pics. It is currently listed in Other, General, where someone is asking how to post pics...I would link you there, but, alas, I can't!

As to etiquette, seems to me most things fly. We choose to put different things in our siggy, or as our avatar. You don't have to, though. At first, until you hit a certain number (and again, I don't remember), you are only a newcomer.

I think if you post this in Other, General, you will get more immediate, and more helpful, responses than mine!

Good luck, and welcome again.
Johanna

Cataholic
09-29-2003, 01:29 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7406

That is the thread that tells you how to post pictures!!!

Kfamr
09-29-2003, 01:30 PM
I think Johanna answered it all.

Dawn, Whereabouts in Florida are you? We're having a meeting in Palm Harbor, Florida on October 12th!

anna_66
09-29-2003, 02:24 PM
I agree, I think Jo's done good;) at answering your questions. But if you have any more we'd be happy to answer them!
I'll be waiting to hear about your dogs and kitty!

Dawn
09-30-2003, 08:22 AM
Dawn, Whereabouts in Florida are you? We're having a meeting in Palm Harbor, Florida on October 12th!

I live in the Ocala area, Palm Harbor is a little far for me, but still I'll try to go, would you email me the info?

Cataholic
10-01-2003, 11:40 AM
Dawn,
In case Kfamr didn't see your note...pm her!