PDA

View Full Version : Tasha

hardercy
09-29-2003, 06:43 AM
Tasha, you remind me so much of my dear departed kitty Iris -- enjoy your special day!

Pam
09-29-2003, 07:22 AM
Tasha you are just beautiful!. You are a very fortunate kitty to have found a new human who loves you so much after your former human had to give you up. It sounds like you have landed in a much better home anyway, AND you got to meet one of those delightful little creatures known as dogs! I am so glad you two have become fast friends! Congratulations beautiful Tasha on being chosen as our very special Cat of the Day!

catmandu
09-29-2003, 09:32 AM
Terrific Tasha, there are hardly words to describe hoe gorgeous you are, Such a delicate blend of colors and a Happy Face! Best wishes from all of us at the Lost Cats Hotel!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-29-2003, 11:53 AM
Tasha
What a lovely girl you are! I am quite taken with your coloring. I'm so glad you made friends with the dog of the house. Now you have a pal to play with. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

Cataholic
09-29-2003, 01:32 PM
Tasha, your colouring makes me want to snuggle in your fur! You hit the forever home lotto when you were adopted by Sophie's mommy! I can tell she loves you and Sophie to pieces, as it should be. Hey, no more hiding in the hostas for attack reasons, you NAWTEEKAT! Enjoy your day as our very best COTD!

tatsxxx11
09-29-2003, 04:10 PM
Good Afternoon, Miss Tasha! I agree with my Pet Talk friends...you are simply gorgeous! I had to take a double, triple take on your photo...your eyes of gold are a perfect match to your long and luxurious mane!:eek: I'm sorry your former people were unable to keep you as their own.; their loss!! But, I don't think you could be any more loved or cherished than you are by your family! And cudos to you for being such a gentle and loving companion to your canine sis' Sophie! It takes a very special kitty to put up with the antics of our doggie pals...I know!;) You're just one precious, beautiful, bundle of furry love, dear Tasha!! It's our pleasure to honor you this Monday as our very deserving Cat of the Day!!:) I hope you're having a happy day of celebration, hopping through the hosta, chasing those chippys and napping in the birdbath!:D Love, kisses and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Dan Holder
09-29-2003, 04:26 PM
What a pretty cat. And didn't she get lucky to find just the right home. Good luck.

Jax
09-29-2003, 05:44 PM
Look at that sweeeet expression on your face, sweet Tasha! How could anyone ever get mad at that face? You are one beautiful kitty girl and we salute you today!! Congrats! :) :D :)

rg_girlca
09-29-2003, 06:54 PM
Tasha, you are so beautiful. I'm glad that you became fast friends with your new companion and that you are enjoying your new home.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

Bari_d
09-29-2003, 07:50 PM
Your beautiful face - such unusual markings - Tasha, you are a very special girl! So glad you adapted to sharing life with your dog friend, Sophie! Be happy, pretty girl - it is such a pleasure to meet your magnificent furrself! Purrrrr....

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

judymin61
09-29-2003, 10:08 PM
Hi Tasha!
You are a fluffy pretty girl:D :D :D Congratulations on being our COTD!:)

Otto Cat
09-29-2003, 10:35 PM
Tasha,

You are a beautiful kitty. I think the two of us would look good together. What do you think?

http://www.ottocat.com/106-0632_img.jpg

karlyb
09-29-2003, 11:50 PM
You are a very pretty kitty, Tasha, with your soft fur and big gold eyes. I'm glad you are in a home with humans and a doggie friend who all love you so much. Long and happy life to you sweet Tasha.

sasha the cat
09-29-2003, 11:51 PM
You are a spectacular beauty! Hope you enjoyed your special day. My KatMa is in love with you.

We are very late, mew, in looking at our beloved Cat, Dog, and Pet of Day. But, meow, thank goodness we saw you, sweetyheart.