PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Treats!

Lorraine
09-28-2003, 09:57 PM
What do your cats do when they want a treat?
usually in the evening after work, if I am having a snack, lounging on my chair, my cats have very different ways asking for a treat.
If Sammy hears me eating something, he gets real excited, his ears are perked up, and his eyes are as big as saucers. He will come running like a maniac, and jump on my lap.(which is kinda pointless since he is so incredibly picky,he won't eat it anyway!?)
Romeo is just the opposite. If he hears me eating something, he slowly strolls across the living room, then ever so carefully jumps on my lap, and he gets this romantic look in his eyes. He is purring like a motor boat, has this glazed look in his eyes, his eyes are half closed, and his ears are slanted like airplane wings.
It is so hysterical. He thinks he will charm the treat his way, as opposed to just acting like a lunatic for it. he reminds me of Pepe Le Pew from Looney Tunes. "oh my darling cherie, I love you so, I just want you to give me a treat, and I will shower you with my love" "kiss kiss purr purr " it is too funny!!

shais_mom
09-28-2003, 10:55 PM
If I walk into the kitchen Kylie goes to the counter where I keep her treats and makes biscuits.
Or she goes to the cupboard where I keep them when I get into it and she sits in the doorway so it won't close unless I throw her a treat to move her!!!

RedHedd
09-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Mitzi squeaks for her treats - she has a cute croaky little meow and she looks up at me so sweetly with her little green eyes. Who could resist?

Mishi doesn't seem to know the concept of treats, except when Mitzi is getting some, he wants in on it. He won't beg like Mitzi, but he'll eat them if I put them on the floor -- Mitzi does her "high five" paw thing to grab the treats out of my hand - it's SO cute!

BastetsMum
09-29-2003, 04:33 AM
I get the paws waving in front of me and a pitiful meow. Then she will run around for a bit and lay downwith her belly showing until I finally give in. I think I am a softy.

Uabassoon
09-29-2003, 05:53 AM
If I'm in the kitchen and Corkscrew wants a treat he will run up to me and meow, if I ignore him then he bites my feet until I give him a treat.

RICHARD
09-29-2003, 03:50 PM
Edward will go over and sit in front of his treat
plate.

No sound, no movement, no fuss....

He just sits there and stares at the plate.....until i get the message!

feeling frisky
09-29-2003, 04:49 PM
When Corbyn hears us shake the treat jar he comes running then falls on his back, flashing me, non stop meowing, finally he streches on me from my waist down (OUCH). The others just follow his lead.

Uabassoon
09-29-2003, 04:54 PM
Once I actually get the treat out, this it was Corkscrew does...
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d705b3127cce8f54b47d4b9c0000001610

Heehee and if I still don't give him the treat he just goes straight for my hand.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d705b3127cce8f54b4614b800000001610

bluekat
09-29-2003, 05:32 PM
We usually give Blueberry treats when we go out or when he's done something good.
But once he hears the bag, he comes running as fast as he can:D

feeling frisky
09-29-2003, 05:41 PM
Like your quote Blue cat!!!!"GODS"