PDA

View Full Version : What do you REALLY call your cat(s)?

RedHedd
09-28-2003, 11:38 AM
I've been thinking of starting this thread for a couple of days now .... so here goes. All our cats have their "real" names; mine are Mitzi and Mishi. But I know we ALL probably don't always call them by their real names. What nicknames, love names, terms of endearment, nawteekat names do you call your kitties?

Mine are:

Mitzi: My Little Girl, Little One, Mini-Mi, Squeaker, Stinker, Butter-Butt, Mitzi Meatball, Mitzi Matzohball, Itsy-Bitsy-Mitzi, Itty-Bitty-Kitty, Mitzi the Fluff, Fluffy, Roly-Poly, Mitzah, Furby, Noodle-nose (don't ask!)

Mishi: My Big Boy, Fluffer tummers, Gooney-Face, Mr. Schnoz (he's got a BIG nose!), Mr. Mishi, Mr. Biggee, Mishi Goon, Big-Mi, Misha and (very rarely) the Golden Grump, Fluff Butt.

Bofh of them: My Kidoodles, Kittoons, My Mi-Mi's, My Mish'es

OK, so now you know I'm totally nuts .... let the games begin! :D

Cataholic
09-28-2003, 12:04 PM
With Tex- Mr. T, Thin man, T-bone, Texster, Mr. Pooh, Mom calls him the Elderly Statesman.

With Geogia- George, Georgie, Georgie-Porgie, Question mark tail.

With Tennesee- Tenny, Ten-Ten (mom says Ten-ton :eek: ), Tennis (his Spring name), Mr. Attorney (his job in real life), Whiney boy.

With Alabama- Allsters, Allie, Allie Cat, Bratty cat (she is), Little girl.

With Dakota- Dakky, Dakster, Baby Daks, Daks.

With Minnesota- Minnie, Min-min, Minsters, Minnie Cat, de Minimum.

What do they call me? MEOWMY!

cubby31682
09-28-2003, 12:06 PM
Lol.

Well Cubby has alot of nick names.
His are: Cubby bubby, cub, baby, crab a cub (he gets really crabby), cub crab a lots, and cry baby.

There are alot more I just can't think of them right now.

As you can see he has a few crab names. He gets really really crabby.

Katie

jenluckenbach
09-28-2003, 01:18 PM
Amber: Amber-darling, brat, snob
Ashley: Ashly-girl
Biddy: Biddy white
Bonnie: Bon-Bon
Calvin: Calvin Klein
Fern: Missy Fern
Jasper: Jasper the friendly goblin
Jim: Jimmie Johnson
Kim: Little Kim
Lucas: Lucas-McGookus
Monte: Monte Sweeeeeeeet heart, mama's boy, special boy
Rutherford: Ruther-furry
Sterling: Mr. Sterling, Ster-man
Willow: Will, Willie

As you can see, they MOSTLY get called by their proper name.

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-28-2003, 01:20 PM
Cute thread!

Ally gets called:

Ally-cat; booboo; babetjie (afrikaans term of endearment which means baby). sweetheart, Mommies precious, poppet, pumpkin, pookie-wookie.........

And by my hubby (but only sometimes, when he thinks no-one is listening) "Daddees little angel-pie"

neko1
09-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Neko- Mr. N, Mr. Fangs, Big Grey Guy
Cookie- Boogly mas
Pumpkin- Pumpkin-head, humpy
Tama- Tama-chan, Tommy:)

wolfsoul
09-28-2003, 02:38 PM
Sara says hello to Mitzi! :)

Sara -- Sara Sue, cat, your majesty, evil kitty, Curly Sue.

sirrahbed
09-28-2003, 02:38 PM
Emily - Emily-Bimily, Babydoll, Em, Babygirl

Eliot - Daddy's boy, Handsome, Smelibutt (yes, he does have a smelly butt :eek: )

ChrisH
09-28-2003, 05:25 PM
Ebby - Ebbs, bosscat, sweetie-pie, Miss Ebbs....there are more but I can`t think of them right now.:D

jazzcat
09-28-2003, 05:25 PM
Ripley has a million names. Rip, Ripster, Ripsnorter, Johnny, JB, Artemus, KB, El-Tigre, the list goes on and on, and now the most common - Biggie.

Jazz - Jazzer, Jazzy, Jazzbo, Gams (she has some long legs) and the most popular, Jazzerbaduelly sometimes shorten to baduelly.

Scout - Pouty Scouty, Scoutmaster and Pudgie.

My dog, Disney gets called Dizzo and D-Dog.

krazyaboutkatz
09-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Storm: Stormy Storm, Jelly Face, because he gets very jealous, Little Gray Doggie, Mama Storm, Big Boy

Sunny: Squeaky, Baby Sun, Funny Sunny, Little One

Cirrus: Big Boy, Cirri, Gentle Giant

Sky: Sky Baby, Cutie Pie Sky, Feisty Boy, Little One

All of them: Mama's boy :)

jazzcat
09-28-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz

All of them: Mama's boy :)

I can see that.:)

Sia1
09-28-2003, 07:15 PM
I have three kitties: Shadow, Callie, and Whisper.

Callie: gets called by her real name and my favorite gurl
Shadow: tons of fun (by my husband...she's a bit chubby), sweet gurl, my little Shadow gurl
Whisper: Whispy Crispy and Crisp-a-Wisp

Lorraine
09-28-2003, 08:47 PM
This thread is so cute!! nicknames for cats is so natural because kitties are irresistably sweet, and lovable!!:D :D

OK, lets see,

Sammy: Wammy,Wammy Doo,Wammers, "mother's darling kitty witty"

Romeo: "mommy's little lamb chop" kitty meow, mommy's fuzzy wuzzy puddy kitty, silly willy kitty titty

Indeed, some of these crazy names makes my kitties blush every once and awhile! ;) :p

carole
09-28-2003, 09:11 PM
This could be a bit embarrassing:o
Well Lexie's full name is lexie-ann Jasmine poppie, she also gets called dyslexie (no offence intended sorry), lexie pexie.

Ash is ashes, asher,ashey boy,his full name is Ash Elliot, re-named after my sons middle name, because scott adores him so much:D oh and ashes galashes.

Oh dear sounds so silly when you read it all.:D

tikeyas_mom
09-28-2003, 09:24 PM
I call fuzzy,

Fuzzy but,

Fuzzy wazzhe,

Fuzzycat,

Pussy cat,

Sausy cat

Fat cat..

and many more ;)

carole
09-28-2003, 09:36 PM
off the subject a bit, but even my kids have other names, my son was poppy bear, and my daughter snuggle pops, who know's how we gave them that poor things, we often call Melissa , lissy lou., strange lot arent we?

momofcats
09-28-2003, 09:39 PM
lol

Dawn: Dawn Dawn, her majesty, her highness

Slushy: Slushy pooh, pooh pooh (don't ask me why...just came about), pookie, buda

I am sure there are more, but since my little inspirations are playing in another room I can't think of them right now.

Fox-Gal
09-28-2003, 09:54 PM
Dagwood is Dag.
Mouch is MII
Lita is mommy
Blonda is dizzy..cause she is a dizzy cat.
Bunny Butt or Butt....well that is her nickname, we named her cupid, but her butt looks so much like bunnys that the name just stuck.
Trouble is just trouble....no other name suits her.
Cali, aka heater vent baby, we now call monkey....who's right now sitting on my neck, that why she monkey. :D

and the boys Tig, Dusty and Evil kinival...my husband calls them Darrell, Darell and my other brother Darell off the old Bob Newheart show. I don't know how that got started. :rolleyes:

catlover4ever
09-29-2003, 08:19 AM
Tigger: Tigger Lou, Tigs, Tiggey, Lou-Bell, Sweat Pea

Smokey: Mocha, Smokey Joe, Joe-Joe, Chubby, Mo-Jo, Mocha Jo-Jo, Chubs

Tucker: Cookie, Cookie Monster, Tookie Cookie, Tuck

Mystic: Flubby Wubby, Flubs

Abner: Abbey, Abs, Aber-Bo-Daber, Abalious

trinity
09-29-2003, 09:03 AM
Bouncer: Pudge Cat, Bounce

Zingo: Zing, Monster

Oatmeal: Oatster

Plague: Paguers

Kunan: Fuzzball, Big Guy, my baby, Konan (when he was a kitten, and my nephew was younger, my nephew had trouble saying Kunan and kept calling him CanCun....)

catmandu
09-29-2003, 09:49 AM
Moose is Ton Of Fun , JJJ3 Trouble , Michael is little Michael , Sam is Buddy , Precious is Sweetheart , and Princess is My Little Baby. Nugget is Get Down from there , Diane is Dear One, and John Hancock is Big John.The rest are Kitty kitty kitty!

cloverfdx
09-29-2003, 09:53 AM
Cute thread :)

Yumi gets, Miss Yumi, feral, Sheryl (as in feral), stynes ( slightly OT Yumi stynes is a chick on the music/TV channel *channelV* and that is where yumi got her name from) uh...kitty, and plain old CAT.

and Rose the part time persian cat gets, Furry A$$ :o oh and rosie posie from the neighbours (where she pretty much lives)

feeling frisky
09-29-2003, 03:04 PM
I have corbyn who I call mama's big boy, little man or handsome. My Chloe , we call her Beautiful, mama's baby, Buddy and well since we got Billy our kitten , we have another name that I waont mention. Now theres Billy, he is monster, brat, get out of there, and "BILLEEEEEEE" I can just imagine what they call me.!!