PDA

View Full Version : I had the worst dream..

Kfamr
09-28-2003, 11:36 AM
Last night, I don't remember all of the details, but --

Something was terribly wrong with Simba. The vet kept on demanding that we put him to sleep. The vets office was right next to where we were staying (I don't knowwhy since it's not even like that here) -- So, we dropped him off. Everytime the vet went to put him to sleep, he'd jump back into his normal happy Simba - So, he didn't. During this whole process, My parents kept bringing home all of these puppies, which I rejected. I only wanted one, My Simba. The vet came into our house, Telling me Simba was gone. I cried forever, and worrying HOW I was going to tell the people on Pet Talk.

What a nightmare.

Thankfully, I woke up. Just to see Simba laying Next to me. :) I gave him lots of kisses and hugged him real hard.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-28-2003, 11:41 AM
Eep! It's so scary when you have dreams like that, and when I have one, I wake up thinking they are real and half the time I wake up in tears... I had a dream that this kid walked by and stole Abby.. and then it was in the news that he killed her or something and I woke up, thinking it was true, and I almost started crying before I realized it was a dream.

Kfamr
09-28-2003, 11:43 AM
Yeah-- And we had spaghetti in the dream, which now I'm really hungry for spaghetti.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-28-2003, 11:52 AM
Last night I had a dream this guy kept talking to me, he would come to my house everyday, not a stalker type thing, but like an cutesy boyfriend-I really really like you kinda thing. And so one day he came before he was going to church, and he was all dressed up and he gave me this enevelope and inside was this email that had all this religious stuff on it and it was an email making fun of God and everything and he was really angry. So I read it over, and I went to talk to him and yeah, we got things worked out... I dunno, he was cute. LOL..

binka_nugget
09-28-2003, 12:31 PM
awww...what a nasty dream. I'm glad it's nothing like reality and it's kind of funny how pet talkers were added in there lol. Give some kissies to simsim and nala for me. :D

primabella
09-28-2003, 12:34 PM
What a nightmare! :(

I remember I had a dream once that I thought Rocket & Sky were going to die, so my parents bought me 2 more birds that looked exactly like them and we put them in my closet. But then the real Rocket and Sky never died. Anyways in my dream I went to get a shirt in my closet and I saw the cage with my "other Rocket and Sky". They had had babies or something and had no food or water. I remember I was freaking out because I needed to change their food and water and clean their cage and I kept thinking about how Pet Talk would react when I told them I had more birds.

I was so thankful when I woke up, lol.

wolfsoul
09-28-2003, 12:36 PM
Aww that's no good. :(

Lastnight I had a dream that Jynnelle and I were abducted by aliens. :rolleyes:

HoRsELUvR
09-28-2003, 05:09 PM
ive had some scary pet dreams too.its releiving to wake up and find out its only a dream.

dukedogsmom
09-28-2003, 06:57 PM
Dreams like that are horrible! They seem so real and you wake up exhausted. Let's keep our fingers crossed just in case.