PDA

View Full Version : Abbey Road

Kurlikew7764
09-28-2003, 12:59 AM
You're a beautiful cat Abbey ..... congrats on being cat of the day!! I too would encourage people to consider adopting a shelter cat when adding to the family; they have plenty of love to give, and they would be soooooo happy to have a home and a family to love them. =^..^= ;)

Killearn Kitties
09-28-2003, 03:06 AM
Hello beautiful Abbey. Aren't you a lucky girl to have found such a wonderful furrever family; and how lovely that you repay all their love by making them biscuits and keeping them clean. What a helpful girl you are sweetie.:D

We were also homeless until we moved into our human's garden looking very small and sweet. We have taken over the house these days, obviously, but we still enjoy our garden as you can see below.

Have a fabulous day of celebration today beautiful Abbey, to celebrate your special day of honour!

hardercy
09-28-2003, 05:03 AM
You're a very pretty girl, Miss Abbey, and it sounds as though you love your home very much! Congrats on being chosen "Cat of the Day"!

Dan Holder
09-28-2003, 05:28 AM
She looks great and sounds like a real sweetie. All she needed was love, eh? There are many less homeless kitties suffering on the streets because someone gave Abbey a home and had her spayed.

Bari_d
09-28-2003, 08:43 AM
What a lovely girl to greet us this morning, and I enjoyed reading about you! You were very lucky to be chosen, and your purrrsons obviously love you - another HAPPY CAT! Hope your day is full of extra pets and snuggies, you are our Queen today!

Oh, and yes, we agree - adopting from shelters and private foster homes for strays is a purrrrfect answer for a loving relationship! ALL of our babies were strays at one time!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
09-28-2003, 09:51 AM
Abbey Road , you obviously took a Long And Winding Road until you found the home , where All You Needed was Love!And your Guardian found that She Loves Them! May you have years of Love Love Love and No Purple Meanies! Lost Cat Hotel Cats!

jazzcat
09-28-2003, 10:14 AM
Abbey, it's so great to see a local girl win the honor of Cat of the Day. You're very beautiful and I'm sure you have made your family very proud. Congrats on your speical day!

Oh yeah, Go Vols!!

Randi
09-28-2003, 11:10 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Abbey!

You are one sweet girl and a lucky one too. I am so glad you found a loving family, I can tell you’re having a good time with them. ;) I wish you lots of cuddles and treats on your very special day! Have fun. :D

Amanda
09-28-2003, 11:33 AM
HI Abbey-

So nice to meet you! I have two rescue kitties....and I was so tickled to see some of your descriptions 'cuz one of my gals is the "biscuit maker" and one is the "ferocious bunny kicker"...that's the exact terminology we use around here....
must be a secret "feline" language!!!

Anyway Abbey - so glad to hear about your wonderful home and how happy you are! You are such a sweet and pretty girl :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-28-2003, 12:21 PM
Abbey
With that sweet face it's easy to see why your family fell in love with you! I'm quite taken with you too, just from the picture. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Cataholic
09-28-2003, 01:19 PM
Abbey, a Beatles fan I am NOT, until I met you! Now, I am a convert. What a lovely story you have, with such a happy ending.

You know what they say? Home is where the biscuits are made! You found a great one.

Enjoy your special day as our very best COTD!

sasha the cat
09-28-2003, 01:36 PM
Me-eeoW! Abbey, you are a wonderful choice for COTD. A stunning, adorable beauty. Like me, an abandoned precious gem, living on the streets, with a damaged ear (mine both are "tipless"). Sweetyheart angel, we're soooooooooo glad you now live in your very own Palace with purrsons who love you, respect you and take good care of you. Every pet is special and every pet deserves a good life.

Dear purrsons who love Abbey: you have won my heart, mew, mew. And like my KatMa you ask people to please consider adopting from a shelter or a rescue organization. It is a good way to gain a wonderful new member of your family. Or you can do just as my KatMa has done many times -- take an abandoned stray animal off the street right into your home and heart.

Have a wonderful day celebrating with your people today. Although we know every pet is special, mew-mew, the pets know every pet lover is our kind of purrsons.

sasha the cat
09-28-2003, 02:35 PM
Tucker and Hannah's *dog*Ma, ~~Rachel~~ wrote in PT, Dog of the Day:

"I kind of think that there must be a big old computer at the Rainbow Bridge where the furry ones gather periodically to check out this website to see if any of their people have been posting. I sense there was quite a commotion this morning when my Bailey (she's such a smartee pup) announced...*Hey, Shina, Guess who is Dog of the Day?*"

What pretty picture Rachel painted! My KatMa shut her eyes and all of her darlings at RB appeared, looking at the computer screen.

Mew, my KatMa thinks it would be awesome if wwww.petoftheday.com created a "TRIBUTE of the day" for beloved, departed pets.

Today is Rosh Hashanna. Mew, me-eow, Happy New Year to those at PT who observe this day, like my purrents. Wishes for health, happiness and prosperity from our Palace to yours...

kitten645
09-28-2003, 03:43 PM
Dearest Abbey,
What a fantastic name!! And it is so true...
"and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" May you have a long and happy life w/your hoomans. Headbumpies from Calvin & Hobbes...

krazyaboutkatz
09-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Hi Abbey, you sure are a gorgeous girl. I'm so glad that you found the purrfect home. :) I too believe in adopting cats from shelters or rescue organizations. That's were I've found all of my cats. Congrats on being COTD!!!!:D

tatsxxx11
09-28-2003, 05:42 PM
Beautiful Miss Abbey...bunny kicker, biscuit maker extraordinaire...your Mommy is so right...and all of us here agree, rescues are the best!:) Your journey down that "long and winding road" was a tough one, I know. But happily, in the end, it led you straight to the warm, safe and loving home you always deserved!! You're more precious than words can desribe, dear Abbey!! Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Abbey! You have filled your family's life with so much love, laughter and joy!! And so it is only fitting that we sing your praises and bestow upon you the very special title of Sunday Cat of the Day!! Congratulations to you sweetheart! I hope you and your proud and adoring humans are enjoying a very special day of celebration! Love and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:) P.S...Love how you "give paw!":D

felinefriend
09-28-2003, 08:00 PM
Adorable Abbey, I loved your great bio today!!! Look at your precious face, with those sweet blue eyes, and your gentle pose!! You would melt anyone's heart--you look like a princess!

What were you ever doing in a shelter? No animal should be there, and we really agree with your humans about adopting! Well, we're glad you adopted them and all happily reside together in your FUR-ever home!! Hope you're having a Super Sunday, Sweetie!!!!! ;) :D :cool: :)

judymin61
09-28-2003, 08:40 PM
Aw Abbey,
Found you kind of late tonight but glad to have met you! You are so pretty so soft looking. You look a bit like my Smokey who is now on rainbow bridge! :) Congratulations on being our COTD!:D

karlyb
09-28-2003, 10:21 PM
You are a beautiful girl Abbey, so soft and clean. I'd like to hold you so you could purrrrr and make biscuits on my lap. How wonderful that you found a home where you are loved and taken care of forever. All my seven kitties were rescues or strays, except one which a friend gave to me (and he would have ended up at the shelter if I had not taken him home). I hope you had a happy COTD with lots of loving!