PDA

View Full Version : Keegan's 2nd Birthday

shais_mom
09-27-2003, 11:29 PM
Hey ebberybuddie!!!
Dis 'ere is Keegan!!! And my birfday is Tomorrow!! The 28th!! I'ma gonna be 2!!! Me Mommie and I c'brated it today b/c tomorrow we are going to my Pa-Pa's and I am gonna stay wif dem for awhile while me mommy prolly goes to dese tings called weiner dog races. I don't know what she is gonna do but anyway she took me to the Doggie park where ebberybuddie meets for Pet Talk meetins. We wuz dere fer bout an hour and I played wif a GSD/Husky mix named Reggie, and a weiner dog/GSD mix named Scooter. But Mommy didn't take her camera in wif her den so she didn't get none pics of me playin wif dem.
Den we went into town and mommy had some errands to run and one of the buildings she went into she came out with a BIG cup of ice for me. Then we went to the pet store and I got to pick out my birfday present!!! I got a filled hollow bone and a greenie fing for my teefers. And Mommie also got me 2 BIG biscuits to eat. She was gonna get my pikature eating them but I snuck in the sack while she was onda phone wif Grama!!! I couldn't wait!!! Mommy sez I can have my stuff tomorrow when we get home from Pa Pa's and mommy sez that since she didn't get to bake me a cake she would buy me a hamburger!!! YEAAA!!!
So then after that we
went back to the doggie park!!! I was so excited!!! I couldn't wait!!! When we were walking up der these 2 missus were standing there readin the dog park sign wif 2 all white boxers. Dey asked me mommy about the park and mommy asked if they were current on their shots and they said yes so mommy snuck them in fer a trial run!!! They were very happy!! D'boy's name was Echo, and the girls name was Pearl and dey was brudder and sista, 11 mos old and dey were reskued!! Boy was they hyper and I wazn't quite shure how to play wif dem. Den 2 odder couples came one wif a boxer, Lazarus and one wif Dixie the GSP. So I watched the Boxer's play and play and play and play. I just didn't get it so I stayed wif me mom. But she took lotza pics this time!!! Then we came home and now I'm sooooo tired!!!!! I am gonna let me mommie put the do fingy to the pics then I am gonna take anudder nap!!!
Thanks for everyone wishin me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
WUV,
Keegan

Here's the Link!!! :D
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289007227&congratulation_page=Y

binka_nugget
09-27-2003, 11:50 PM
awww happy birthday sweetie

Cinder & Smoke
09-28-2003, 12:04 AM
W:cool:W. Keegan!!
Soundz like you had Quite da PARTEE -
anna day urlee!

So - Hap, HAPP,

H A P P I E :)

Birfday, Keegan!! :D

An iffin ya Play Yur Kards rite;
bet ya get SPOILT Rottin at Paw-Paw'z howze
onna REEL Birfday Day!! :cool:

Enjoy! ;)

TheAntiPam
09-28-2003, 01:34 AM
Happy Birthday Keegan! I'm so glad you've had two wonderful years getting love from your sweet mommy and giving that love right back.

You are one of our beauties, with your luscious red fur. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

wolf_Q
09-28-2003, 01:41 AM
Happy Birfday Keegie!! It soundz lik u sum yummy goodiez and a reel fun day!! I wish I coulda been at da dog park ta play wiff u, dat woulda been fun--red dawgs are da best! :D
--NeBo

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/pb7347b1572cdf98196cf7d9c9e351cbc/faf8f500.jpg
What pretty boxers! Were the white ones deaf do you know? I've heard that most white boxers are deaf...gorgeous dogs!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid81/p0e248dc1500ddaf86f2e55dc10916542/faf8f555.jpg
Love this pic of Keegan! :D

Albea
09-28-2003, 10:00 AM
Keegan dear, I posted a happy birthday wish to you yesterday, but here's is another one. Any Golden as lovely as your are deserves more than one.;) It sounds like you had a great day with your mommy who loves you so much.
Carina and I send you many hugs and kisses.

primabella
09-28-2003, 10:10 AM
The pictures are great! Happy Birthday Keegan! :D

KYS
09-28-2003, 10:38 AM
Happy Birthday Keegan! Sounds like you
had a wonderful birthday.

4 Dog Mother
09-28-2003, 10:42 AM
Looks like you had a great time at the park Keegan. Happy Birthday!!!! I took my dogs to BG's park because I thought there would be too many people and cars out at the park with the Heritage days going on. But I see you still had lots of friends to play with. Maybe we can meet you at the park some day soon!!!

Have fun at Grandma's today!!!!

Cincy'sMom
09-28-2003, 10:44 AM
Happy Birthday Keegan!!!!

anna_66
09-28-2003, 10:45 AM
Hope your birthday is a great one Keegan!!!!

K9karen
09-28-2003, 11:15 AM
Wow! (Cody) and I remember the day mommy brought you home! What a wee little girlie you were! And now you're all grown up and as gorgeous as ever! We all loved mom's pictures! I guess they don't call boxers "boxers" for nuthin! I introduced Klo to Keegan and she sends her best and loudest "Wappy Roofday" wishes to Keegan! Slurpy kisses and high 5 paws!

ChrisH
09-28-2003, 12:13 PM
Happy Birthday Keegan!! :D

zippy-kat
09-28-2003, 12:17 PM
Silly Keegers, is that you chompin' on a hamburger this afternoon? HAPPY, HAPPY BURSTDAY!! :D

(You didn't know what to do with the boxers? Neither do I, and I live with one! ;) lol Sara sends big ol' boxer drooly kisses to you!)

Sudilar
09-28-2003, 06:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN

Looks like you had a great time!!!! You are a beauty!!!

tatsxxx11
09-28-2003, 06:19 PM
Happy Birthday, beautiful Miss Keegan Grace!!:) You're as pretty as can be, sweetheart! Wow, what a happy day you and your Mommy had...so much fun and excitement...and ice cream and presents!!:D I hope you get to strrrrrrrretch your cel-e-bration out all week!! Love and happy b-day wishes to you sweet Keegan!! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star!:)

Aspen and Misty
09-28-2003, 06:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!!!!!!!

ashley

lovemyshiba
09-28-2003, 08:44 PM
Happy Birthday Keegan!!!!

Sounds like you had a great one--the park and all of the yummies!!!!

Love, Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada!!

lizbud
09-28-2003, 09:43 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN

Such a pretty girl.:) I'm so glad you had such a good time
on your special day.:)

shais_mom
09-28-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
What pretty boxers! Were the white ones deaf do you know? I've heard that most white boxers are deaf...gorgeous dogs!

Nope they were both in perfect health!!! Pretty cool since they were both so white and siblings!!

shais_mom
09-28-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!!!!!!!

ashley

Thank you but BOY is a GIRL
:rolleyes: :eek: :)

ramanth
09-29-2003, 09:19 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Keegan!!! :D

Looks like you had a great time at the park! :)

sammi
09-29-2003, 07:07 PM
Happy belated birthday! I also remember when your mommy got you! Hope you enjoyed your special day.;)

Dakota's Mommy
10-01-2003, 10:31 AM
So glad to hear you had such a wonderful day Keegan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

Logan
10-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Keegan, sweetie, I'm so sorry I missed the announcement of your second birthday!!!!! :o Hope you had a wonderful day, and it certainly sounds like you did!!!!

Here's how I like to remember you:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b2ce10b3127cce91c28ea2b4450000001610

And now you're a grown, beautiful lady!!!!!!:D

Love,
Logan, Honey, Lilly, Murphy and Zipper

shais_mom
10-01-2003, 12:23 PM
I know Logan I can't believe that she was so little!! :)
Now she is my beautiful Red Lady!!