PDA

View Full Version : pet talk Screen names?

cloverfdx
09-27-2003, 07:03 AM
im bored and i have been wondering for a while how everyone came up with their pet talk screen names/log-in names?

mine is obviously clover Flyball Dog Excellent *her last title* but now it should be Cloverfdch *flyball dog champion*

:o

09-27-2003, 07:09 AM
In my case, it is easy: my screenname and my real first name are the same: LUT :) . Easy, hey ;)

Former User
09-27-2003, 07:25 AM
When I joined, we had 2 cats, Casper and Kitty, hence the name. :D

primabella
09-27-2003, 08:51 AM
I was joining another message board and originally joined as "bella" but it was taken. So I decided I would be the first (prima) bella. Then I used the name over here. :) I also used prima in honor of Primo.

bluekat
09-27-2003, 09:27 AM
lol, that's easy. I like the color blue and I love cats:D

magcpen
09-27-2003, 10:18 AM
Long story, lol. :) My mom had set up an AOL accoutn that I didn't even know about for me, magcworker, or maybe magcwrkr, and when we all had to change account names, I chose magcpen, for my magic pen, or love of writing, and it stuck.

Uabassoon
09-27-2003, 10:37 AM
I always almost always use Uabassoon for everything because I'm worried I'll forget if I try to change it. UA because I go to U of A and bassoon because I play bassoon.

lovemyshiba
09-27-2003, 11:02 AM
Because I love my shiba !!!!

Kito was my only dog when I first joined pet talk, so that was the name I went with. Now I guess my name should be lovemyshibabeaglelabrottie!!!!!!!

shais_mom
09-27-2003, 11:24 AM
When I joined I only had my greyhound Shaianne (RB) so I was am always forever will be shai's mom.

magcpen
09-27-2003, 11:24 AM
I just took a look at your signature, after that post, and I found myself thinking: When did you get anither dog, and how did I miss it?! Lol

Kfamr
09-27-2003, 11:27 AM
We've had this thread a few times before. :p

But, Mine is because after loosing my password a few times, and my computer and my room going screwy on me...

K= Kay
Fam= Family
R= Room

Soo..... What I meant by this when I got my new user name, Was KayAnn, FamilyRoom computer. :p :rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
09-27-2003, 11:28 AM
Misty is my pretty kitty girl. The only cat who has ever tuged at my heart strings and the only cat I can't live without. I dont' like cat's that much, but there is something about her that I just can't live without. When Misty was younger we got another cat, Smokey. Misty hated Smokey so Misty moved into my room and I lived with the door shut for almost 4 years. Misty was mean when she was little. She hated everyone. No one coudl touch her no one could pet her. if you even looked at her wrong she would growl and hiss. Well, I don't like cat's much. So I never tried petting Misty or anything like that. Eventually that built her trust and she began sleeping on the bed with me by my feet. Eventually I was able to pet her and now Misty LOVES to be pet and even ask to be pet sometimes. it's amazing the transformation she has done in a short 5 years. From the mean Cat to the sweet cat. becasue Misty hates cats so much. I have promised never ever to get another cat while she was with me, and so far I have turned down 2 kitties. I would never brake that promise

and Aspen was my MEAN hamster boy. If you went near him he would attack and kill your hand, lol. He was a charector. We came up with an understanding though. If I put something in front of him, like his exersise ball so he could run on the floor or his carring cage he had to go in it, and he always did. I wish he had as happy story as Misty did but he doesn't. The first, and only time I ever held Aspen was the day I found him shaking and screaming in his cage. I gently lifted him and held him and cryed, he passed onto the rain bow bridge that night, how much I miss his charector. :(

Ashley

binka_nugget
09-27-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally, mine was "Kai". I thought it sounded stupid to have my screenname as my dog's name...so I changed it. I use binka_nugget for everything else, so I just stuck to it.

shais_mom
09-27-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by magcpen
I just took a look at your signature, after that post, and I found myself thinking: When did you get anither dog, and how did I miss it?! Lol

You didn't miss it! :)
She crossed to the Rainbow Bridge 2 years ago.
I miss her every day.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34178&highlight=Two+years+ago

Cataholic
09-27-2003, 11:42 AM
Easy...I have 6 cats! And, am addicted to them.

Staci,
{{{{Hugs}}}}!
Johanna

RubyMutt
09-27-2003, 12:25 PM
since this is PET talk I thought I should use something pet related.
Ruby is my dog & she's a mutt... hence RubyMutt!

now I use RubyMutt for just about everything else I sign up for that needs a screen name :)

Foam
09-27-2003, 12:50 PM
I used to be part of a GSD forum, and somebody had the name Spray. Well, of course I thought of the spray of the ocean, since I had just gottom back from vacation of the ocean. Well..I love the way foam just sits on the skim of the ocean line on the beach, so I chose Foam! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-27-2003, 12:59 PM
I'll let your minds wander on how I chose mine. :D:p

Aspen and Misty
09-27-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
I'll let your minds wander on how I chose mine. :D:p

Is it cause ummm..?????

I'm not sure??? I can't wait to find out though! Maybe someone else can guess??

Ash

isis
09-27-2003, 01:51 PM
Isis is my cats name.Thats how I came up with my name.:D

Amber
09-27-2003, 01:56 PM
My username Amber, Hmmmm....Is my name!:p

GoldenRetrLuver
09-27-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
Is it cause ummm..?????

I'm not sure??? I can't wait to find out though! Maybe someone else can guess??

Ash

Ahh...come on! It's not that hard! :p;)

Cincy'sMom
09-27-2003, 02:12 PM
My husband joined PT first, and at that time we had only sadie, so he is SadiesDad. By the time I joined, Cincy had joined our family and to give her proper time as well, I joined as Cincy's mom. Now our poor Spotty boy doesn't have a userID...may I'll have to create a new one to use when he has something to say :)

Kfamr
09-27-2003, 02:13 PM
Ahh...come on! It's not that hard! :p;)

Golden Retirement Luver --- You love old people! :eek: :p :D ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-27-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Golden Retirement Luver --- You love old people! :eek: :p :D ;)

*ding, ding, ding* Your right! :eek: LMAO...
How can you not love old people? :p:p

Kfamr
09-27-2003, 02:17 PM
*ding, ding, ding* Your right! :eek: LMAO...
How can you not love old people? :p:p

I knew it all along Julie, you have a fetish for old men. *winks*, Hey, my name is Bob.
80 years old, plastic hip-- I come with walker and all.

Aspen and Misty
09-27-2003, 02:24 PM
I knew it all along Julie, you have a fetish for old men. *winks*, Hey, my name is Bob.

LMAO!!!!

You two are tooo funny!!! :D

Thanx for answering that KayAnn, I was having trouble with that!

Ash

GoldenRetrLuver
09-27-2003, 02:24 PM

*winks back* YOU EVEN COME WITH A WALKER? :eek: Hey, maybe this is a way I can come to Florida after all! :p

Kfamr
09-27-2003, 02:26 PM
*winks back* YOU EVEN COME WITH A WALKER? :eek: Hey, maybe this is a way I can come to Florida after all! :p

You can chew my food for me, since I lost my dentures! Come here with your choppers young lady! :D :D :D :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-27-2003, 02:31 PM
You can chew my food for me, since I lost my dentures! Come here with your choppers young lady! :D :D :D :D

*tisk, tisk* You must keep track of your dentures, Bob! Come ride down here on your walker and bring me to Florida! :D

Amber
09-27-2003, 02:31 PM
LOL!!!!!!:p

HoRsELUvR
09-27-2003, 03:04 PM
when i came up with my name,i couldnt think of anyhting more creative than horseluvr,so to jazz it up,i mixed capitals and lowercases and came up with HoRsELUvR

pitc9
09-27-2003, 03:59 PM
About 7 years ago, my friend and I were booking a hotel in St. Louis for a wedding, and she found one that she said was SUPER cheap, so I said to her "This better not be some run down dumpy hotel with Poop In The Corner". Hence... pitc... and the 9 because when I signed up with aol pitc was already taken (go figure) so I added 9 because that has always been my softball number!!

tomkatzid
09-27-2003, 04:07 PM
Tom = The Daddy
Katz = The Mommy
id = Identification
tomkatzid

wolf_Q
09-27-2003, 05:46 PM
I love wolves and my last name starts with a Q.......it's the username I've had for ages since we first had the internet...

primabella
09-27-2003, 05:57 PM
You can chew my food for me, since I lost my dentures! Come here with your choppers young lady!

lmao! :D

Bob, you should really place an ad in the personels. ;)

BOB - 80yrd old male, seeking young female. I come completed with a plastic hip and walker. I'll let you chew my food for me http://stat.livejournal.com/img/mood/ibrad/naughty.gif

G.P.girl
09-27-2003, 06:20 PM
g.p. stands for Guinea Pig and then girl. i had two GP's at the time and i'm not very creative so....thats my name

Fox-Gal
09-27-2003, 06:32 PM
Mines from a sticker someone got me for a new car I had just bought. It says Fox Girl....from Fox Racing, motor cycle. I just changed the girl to gal. Gal just seem to suit me better then girl.

Bet you all thought it had to do with a Fox. ;) lol

iceyshiver21
09-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Katie was taken... and I had being trying to think of somthing all day and when i was walking outside..it came to me and i shivered...:rolleyes: lol yes im dumb.:p :D proud of it lol

slick
09-27-2003, 06:38 PM
Real name is Vickie. About 9 yrs ago a co-worker called me Slick Vick and it stuck. Now I use just Slick for everything. In fact, if you call my office and ask for Vickie the receptionist will probably say "Who??"

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-27-2003, 06:38 PM
Well, my dog's name is Abby.. lol

sammi
09-27-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Foam
I used to be part of a GSD forum, and somebody had the name Spray. Well, of course I thought of the spray of the ocean, since I had just gottom back from vacation of the ocean. Well..I love the way foam just sits on the skim of the ocean line on the beach, so I chose Foam! :)

Foam, I got to tell you that since you have been on this board and I see your name "Foam" I always think of sponge bob (the cartoon with the yellow)!!! I guess- I see Foam and I think of sponge! Weird huh?

bluekat
09-28-2003, 09:20 AM
I used to be part of a GSD forum, and somebody had the name Spray. Well, of course I thought of the spray of the ocean, since I had just gottom back from vacation of the ocean. Well..I love the way foam just sits on the skim of the ocean line on the beach, so I chose Foam!

I have always wondered why your username was Foam, lol:p ;)