PDA

View Full Version : baby Bandit

sasha the cat
09-27-2003, 01:23 AM
Hi, mew-mew Bandit,

You are very cute, little Missy. My KatMa loves the long, stretched-out pose which shows how cute all of your paws are. Such nice white socks you have too, sparkling clean. If only our laundry got this white!

You look like two of my "tux" kittens who my KatMa called "White Nose" and "Black Nose". My five kittens are all grown up now; they turned 8 years old on July 18th.

Have a great life, Bandit and celebrate being our Saturday COTD. Live long & healthy, happy & loved, sweetie.

Picture of me & my kittens:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p634201fd23fd1a078f09ef7b3aff5cf8/fc1a449c.jpg

Dan Holder
09-27-2003, 05:19 AM
She's a funny little girl, and very pretty. Hope she stays slim and trim so her tummy fits the floor.

Cataholic
09-27-2003, 06:40 AM
What a precious little tuxie you are! So funny and sweet, as all tuxies are. I hope you enjoy your day as our very best COTD!

09-27-2003, 06:46 AM
Bandit, you are such a cute tux!! hey, you are a very atletic cat, that yoga-stretch-pose is impressing!!

neko1
09-27-2003, 08:27 AM
Such a cute pose! Congrats on cotd:)

catmandu
09-27-2003, 09:26 AM
That is a great pose , bandit! And you are a smart Cat to pick the Guardians who would give you so much LOVE!And a terrific Tuxedo , Bodacious Bandit COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Bandit
AWWWW!!! What a lovely girl you are! I love your floor pose! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today. :D

rg_girlca
09-27-2003, 12:19 PM
Love the pose also Bandit. What a cutie patootie you are.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

Hope you get special treats on your special day.:)

Killearn Kitties
09-27-2003, 12:48 PM
Beautiful Bandit. How clever of you to pick the right house to move into, one where you would be loved and looked after. How kind of you to entertain them in return by developing your hilarious pose. We bet you give hours of amusement for all the family!:D

Enjoy your day in the spotlight as Saturday's Cat of the Day, Bandit.

Barbara
09-27-2003, 03:59 PM
Bandit. I am sure you have lots of tuxietude. I'd love to give you a cuddle. Have a wonderful extra special party day with your humans who knew you were the right one as soon as you showed up:)

judymin61
09-27-2003, 04:23 PM
Hi Bandit!
Congratulations on being todays COTD! You are so cute and funny in that pose!:D

krazyaboutkatz
09-27-2003, 07:38 PM
Hi beautiful Bandit. You sure are a gorgeous tuxie girl and you sure are a very limber kitty to be able to sit in some interesting positions. :) Congrats on being COTD!!! :D

Bari_d
09-27-2003, 08:56 PM
What a special girl you are...and to think I almost missed meeting you today...late getting to COTD!!! Hope your day was purrrfectlly fun and that you had lots of love! Catgratulations, pretty girl...you are just very special.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

karlyb
09-27-2003, 09:02 PM
I had to laugh when I saw you all stretched out Bandit. You ae so agile! Bandit, you are a beautiful kitty, so soft and shiny. I'm so glad you found such a wonderful home where you are loved and protected. Many happy years to you sweet kitty.

tatsxxx11
09-27-2003, 10:12 PM
Sorry to be so late checking in, beautiful Bandit! But what a late night treat to see your sweet face gracing my screen!! Don't you look adorable, all stretched out and looking so comfy!:D I see that just like my boys, you enjoy practicing a bit of kitty yoga every now and then! ;) I'm so happy to read how very loved you are, Bandit! You're a precious and oh so pretty Tux girl and deserve only the best the life has to offer!:) I hope you and your proud family had a very happy day today, celebrating your great honor! Congratulations to darling Bandit, our beautiful (and very limber!) Cat of the Day!:) Lots of love, kisses and purrrs to you from me and mine,sweetheart!