PDA

View Full Version : WAIT!!! Hold the prayers, for now...CX!!

Cataholic
09-26-2003, 09:43 AM
Binx's sir jury has been cancelled. Apparently the 5 pm time was not able to be properly staffed at the vet's office!!! There was a wedding, or some gala, and most of the staff was going...so, since it isn't an 'emergency', things have been put on hold, and most likely to be set for NEXT Friday.

So, hold the prayers for now, or, better yet, let's direct them towards another cause for now......maybe to YLL for her loss of Peanut? I will keep you all posted.

Thanks!
Johanna and Binx

ramanth
09-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Ack! We've been put on hold!!! :eek: *listens to the elevator music and patiently ;) waits for next Friday* :D

Still thinkin' about ya Binx.

Cinder & Smoke
09-26-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Binx's sir jury has been cancelled...
...most likely to be set for NEXT Friday.

Oh well... :rolleyes:

Dat jest puts off da wurriez fur a week.

An the new schedule is gonna be krowdin da
Big Birfday Bash - FINDLAY - Oct 19th... (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33498) Gathurin! :eek:

We sure don't want Mr. Binx ta be missin da Partee!!
Any chance of doin the Sir Jury sooner inna week??

Cataholic
09-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Phred,
Hmmm....I think Binx will be just fine with the two week gap between the scheduled bark park outing, and the maybe Friday sir jury. Binx seems to bounce back, like a kangeroo, from the mouth sir juries..it was the great snip that did him in for 2 weeks.

Dakota's Mommy
09-26-2003, 02:09 PM
Will hold the prayers for now, but still be thinking of him!

shais_mom
09-26-2003, 11:49 PM
I think Binx will be fine too!! ;) Mainly b/c I want him and his momma there for my birthday!!!
;)

Prayers on the way next Friday Binxy Boy!!