PDA

View Full Version : OMFG!!! the dumbest reason to give up your dog,....

tikeyas_mom
09-25-2003, 07:45 PM
I am totally fumed right now, my dad saw on the news that somone just gave up their dog because it passed to much gass!!!! what a bunch of bull crap!!! :mad::mad::mad:it is at my local spca at this very moment!!! poor thing, probably was eating the wrong types of food or too much table scraps.. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
09-25-2003, 07:56 PM
WOW.... Nala has pretty horrible gas, but then again - So does my dad, brother, and just about any human I know!

Would I just "Take them back", It's impossible, but no!

What a moron! The dog deserves someone better than this person, anyways, if they're able to give her up for bodily functions.

Kfamr
09-25-2003, 08:24 PM
P.S. Your signature is WAY over the Signature size limit.

bluekat
09-25-2003, 08:29 PM
That's so stupid!!!:mad: ok, so the dog has a kind of smell that he doesn't like, and he just throws him away?!?! So if you have kids, they smell bad, you don't just throw them out on the streets:rolleyes: :p lol
but that's just the stupidest thing I ever heard.

moosmom
09-26-2003, 03:00 AM
I also think it's a completely stupid reason to get rid of your pet. But then again, you KNOW what I think of stupid people. Some are too stupid to live!!! I guess that guys fits in that category. Like he hasn't farted now and then. :mad: :mad:

BTW,

P.S. Your signature is WAY over the Signature size limit.

:confused: :confused:

According to whom???? Mine is just as long and I haven't had any complaints. If you're only joking then I stand corrected.

primabella
09-26-2003, 06:45 AM
That's ridiculous! :mad: I read in the paper our SPCA's most reasons for giving up a dog and one was because the dog's color clashed with the furniture. :rolleyes:

WOW.... Nala has pretty horrible gas, but then again - So does my dad, brother, and just about any human I know!

true :D

ramanth
09-26-2003, 09:20 AM
Moron. :mad:

stacwase
09-26-2003, 09:40 AM
How can you tell if your signature is over the size limit? Is mine?

binka_nugget
09-26-2003, 09:44 AM
If you right click and go to properties, you can see the size. I generally stay around 19000-20000 or so. Imagestation reduces the size so I don't have to worry about it.

tikeyas_mom
09-26-2003, 10:02 AM
karen suggested I resize mine or take it off?? why only me??? :confused:

I dont know how to resize so I had to take it off.

Logan
09-26-2003, 10:10 AM
Here's Paul's original post about signature sizes. It took a bit of searching, but I finally found it.

Graphics (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12079&highlight=signature)

lovemyshiba
09-26-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
karen suggested I resize mine or take it off?? why only me??? :confused:

I dont know how to resize so I had to take it off.

It's not only you--I've gotten a couple of pm's from her too about my signature, so I took things off or resized it. Maybe someone can do it for you--I can't, but with all of these beautiful signature makers, I'm sure someone can help you.

About the post, what an idiot.:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have often looked at my dogs and tried to figure out what it was that made someone give them up. I know with Kito that the lady had cancer, and could no longer take care of him and his sister, and since I met the person (I use that term loosely) who was giving Riley up, and she told me it was because he was too much of a baby (he was only 12 weeks old), I guess I know, but I still don't understand. Her loss was our gain though!! As for Abbey and Jada, I'll never know their stories.

pitc9
09-26-2003, 12:59 PM
OMG! If that's a reason to give up your dog (and if I were that shallow of a person) I would have given Buddy up.
He has BAD gas!!:o

What stupid people!!!

Kfamr
09-26-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by moosmom

:confused: :confused:

According to whom???? Mine is just as long and I haven't had any complaints. If you're only joking then I stand corrected.

According to Karen and Paul. Images, Not text.

Kfamr
09-26-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by stacwase
How can you tell if your signature is over the size limit? Is mine?

Yours is a bit over. It's 28 kb and it's supposed to be around 24-25 kb. :)

Dakota's Mommy
09-26-2003, 02:20 PM
Wow, that's really bad! As somebody pointed out, I know a lot of people and a lot of dogs who can really make a place stink up, me included, that doesn't mean I'm going to get rid of any of them! Some people are so bad!

bluekat
09-26-2003, 04:38 PM
Some people think that its "just a dog" and just because they don't like something about the dog, they just throw him out and get another one.