PDA

View Full Version : A prayer has been answered

jenluckenbach
09-25-2003, 07:34 PM
I want to tell you about a small miracle. And just so you know, I truly am not a religious fanatic trying to convert people, I just want to tell you how sometimes there is a God who loves and cares for us.

As some of you may know I am having a problem with my cats. And part of that problem is having so many that I can never be sure WHO did WHAT.

Well, after 2 and 1/2 good weeks we had a setback. But the culprit was left unknown. Today I said a simple prayer:
"God, I do not ask you to solve my problem, but please allow me to find out WHO".
And today, just hours after that simple statement, I caught my culprit in the act and can now move on to step to.......solving the problem.

Thank you LORD!

wolflady
09-25-2003, 07:39 PM
The Lord works in mysterious ways! ;) So who was the culprit? :) Good luck in helping kitty to solve the problem:)

**hugs**

slick
09-25-2003, 07:41 PM
I guess it was not only you but all PT'ers who were praying along with you. Miracles do happen all the time. You just have to look for them.

Cookiebaker
09-25-2003, 07:41 PM
I am so happy for you that you were able to figure out the culprit, Jen! At least you can move forward from here, and hopefully the problem will get solved!! Prayers *do* work!!!!!!! :)

moosmom
09-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Jen,

See?? God DOES work in mysterious ways!! When I was missing Eli for the 5 days he was gone, I went to church and said a prayer and lit a cancle. 2 days later, there he was!!! I definitely believe in a Higher Power.

Glad to hear you found the culprit and can now concentrate on solving the problem.

KYS
09-25-2003, 08:56 PM
I am happy for you too,
and hope you can figure out the problem.

Tonya
09-25-2003, 10:27 PM
Glad to hear that! God is good!

NoahsMommy
09-26-2003, 01:40 AM
Jen,

You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. Thank you so much for reminding me that I need to go to God for things.

I'm so glad you were shown who it was.

Off to pray for my fosters. :)

ChrisH
09-26-2003, 05:26 AM
Jen, that is just wonderful!!!!!!:)

Christiansmommy
09-26-2003, 06:30 AM
That is awesome. It is incredibly amazing what the Lord can do in any situation, no matter how big or small it might be. He is only a prayer away whenever we need Him...and that is always!! :)

So glad you can help to figure out what to do much easier now with the cat situation now that is narrowed down for ya...keep us posted!

Robyn

anna_66
09-26-2003, 07:41 AM
I'm happy your prayers were answered Jen:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-26-2003, 09:31 AM
What a great thread!!

God is good and He hears our prayers!!:D

dukedogsmom
09-26-2003, 12:54 PM
I know that i had a small miracle with Chance. I was taking him out of animal control with blind faith that it would work out and it did! Several people from here have helped me save him and I am so greatful!
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/chancesig1.jpg