PDA

View Full Version : Trevor's little adventure :)

Pam
09-25-2003, 06:30 PM
I was gone all day today and when I came home I realized it was recycling day tomorrow. I opened up the garage door and took 3 cans of bottles/newspapers, etc. up to the curb (they only come every other week). Then I left the garage door open because hubby would soon be home. I put my key in the door that leads into the family room and heard a big THUD. Turned around and there was Trevor jumping down from a very high shelf onto hubby's utility cabinet and eventually onto the floor. It seems he spent the whole day in the garage! :eek: :rolleyes: We are now wondering how on earth he got in there without us noticing. When I think of me hauling all that stuff to the curb and he never made a move to leave the garage it amazes me. When I finally did get the door open, he flew inside like a bat out of you know where! :) Fortunately he is none the worse for wear and there was nothing in there that he could hurt himself with. Whew!

jenluckenbach
09-25-2003, 06:38 PM
NAW*TEE Trevor !!!! You aren't suppose to be in the garage. Were you trying to get some time alone??;) I bet you'll be getting a lot of smooching this evening from your mommie. :D

Cookiebaker
09-25-2003, 06:43 PM
:eek: Just think of the heart-attack you *could* have had if only you had known! Silly, Trevor!! Glad he came home and didn't take off down the road when your back was turned!! Whew! :)

sasvermont
09-25-2003, 08:11 PM
Oh Trevor, you are such a clown. I am glad you didn't make a run for it when you had the chance.

Be good for your Mom and Dad. They love you.

SAS;)

ramanth
09-26-2003, 08:45 AM
:eek: That *THUD* alone would of gave me a heart attack!

Glad Trevor is okay after he wee adventure. :D

2kitties
09-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Trevor! the garage is a scary place. you should stay in the house with your meowmie. be careful!

catmandu
09-26-2003, 09:48 AM
JJJ3 trys to sneak out , not knowing that the neighborhood can be dangerous for Cats! He doesnt know how stressed I am , especially when I cant see him. Bad JJJ3.

Randi
09-26-2003, 10:22 AM
Trevor, you silly boy! ;) Sitting in the garage all day being bored. :rolleyes: It can be dangerous out there you know! Don't you give your mom a scare like that again!. :eek: